my sister

Old December 1st 03, 02:44 AM
Debbie

Default my sister

my sister lets her 7 year old girl and 10 year old boy take a bath
together and some times when i drop by all of them will be in the
bath or shower playing around or washing each other. i have talked
to my sister about this but she has told me that it's not my
business and to but out. should i just but out or what !!!!

Old December 1st 03, 02:55 AM
Chotii

"Debbie" wrote in message
om...
my sister lets her 7 year old girl and 10 year old boy take a bath
together and some times when i drop by all of them will be in the
bath or shower playing around or washing each other. i have talked
to my sister about this but she has told me that it's not my
business and to but out. should i just but out or what !!!!

I remember the last time you posted this exact same bit of bait.

Sorry, not biting this time.

--angela

Old December 1st 03, 03:42 AM

Default OT my sister

"Chotii" wrote in message

"Debbie" wrote in message
om...
my sister lets her 7 year old girl and 10 year old boy take a bath
together and some times when i drop by all of them will be in the
bath or shower playing around or washing each other. i have talked
to my sister about this but she has told me that it's not my
business and to but out. should i just but out or what !!!!

I remember the last time you posted this exact same bit of bait.

Sorry, not biting this time.

--angela

Ah, but you did bite by replying, thus negating the purpose of me
killfiling her in the first place. When you reply to a troll that others
have killfiled, you make your post show up (and the quote of the original
post), plus fulfilling the purpose of the troll, whatever that may be. I'd
be happier if people would just killfile (go to "message", then "block
sender") when they see these posts without replying...don't feed the trolls
and all that. Just a suggestion for making your and my usenet experience a
little better.

Thanks,
Amy

Old December 1st 03, 03:51 AM
ColoradoSkiBum

: I remember the last time you posted this exact same bit of bait.
:
: Sorry, not biting this time.
:
: --angela
:
: Ah, but you did bite by replying, thus negating the purpose of me
: killfiling her in the first place. When you reply to a troll that others
: have killfiled, you make your post show up (and the quote of the original
: post), plus fulfilling the purpose of the troll, whatever that may be.
I'd
: be happier if people would just killfile (go to "message", then "block
: sender") when they see these posts without replying...don't feed the
trolls
: and all that. Just a suggestion for making your and my usenet experience
: little better.

Actually I'm glad she posted that reply, now I know not to bother. Others
may think it's a legitimate post, now they'll know better too.
--
ColoradoSkiBum

Old December 1st 03, 06:07 AM
Leanne

Actually I'm glad she posted that reply, now I know not to bother. Others
may think it's a legitimate post, now they'll know better too.

the sad thing is, someone could have a question that relates to that (but
most probably would be worded a little differently) and people may not reply
because they think its a troll... ah well

Old December 1st 03, 07:51 PM
C&J

"ColoradoSkiBum" wrote in message

[...]

My thoughts exactly = )

Old December 1st 03, 09:07 PM
Larry McMahan

In misc.kids.pregnancy Debbie wrote:
: my sister lets her 7 year old girl and 10 year old boy take a bath
: together and some times when i drop by all of them will be in the
: bath or shower playing around or washing each other. i have talked
: to my sister about this but she has told me that it's not my
: business and to but out. should i just but out or what !!!!

Yes. Now.

:

Larry

3-year old sibling rivalry David Spear General 26 November 20th 03 01:31 PM
What about those missing, exploited kids pix in Wallywold? Fern5827 General 0 October 10th 03 05:12 PM
My friend needs advice Marie General 50 September 9th 03 01:27 AM
Doll for 2 year old almost big sister GoofeeGyrl General 6 July 22nd 03 11:15 PM
Moving to another state Laurie General 31 July 16th 03 12:48 PM