pregnancy tests???

Old December 5th 03, 01:42 PM
Buzzy Bee

Default pregnancy tests???

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 07:33:18 -0000, "Lyndsey"
wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
Hi all i have had my very distressed best freind on the phone yesterday,
she did a clear blue the other day and it had a very faint line, she said
she wasn't even sure she could see it!
Anywho she repeated the test yesterday and only checked it a few mins and
then she went out, it was neg. she came back from town a couple of hours
later and decided to have alook (im not sure there is many people who dont
do that lol).
And it had a STRONG blue line it was stronger than the control line. It was
very strange i went round to have a look and i couldnt believe it as i didnt
have a strong result like that with ither of my children.

Could well be a positive. She might like to try a different type of
test. I've never had a evaporation line with Clear Blue myself.
There are some available cheap online at
http://www.earlypregnancy.co.uk/ which I have had good results from.
I buy the cassette type (in the pink and blue packs). They're pretty
easy to use.

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com