Expected Due Dates October through February

Old July 15th 04, 02:17 PM
R.Sitter

Default Expected Due Dates October through February

Hi guys! It's been a few months since I had time to stop in here. In fact,
I think the last time was to post Chloe's birth story. She's doing great
and I decided to become a full time stay at home mom! They're loving having
me home, and I've decided to pursue one of my hobbies as an at home
business, which is sewing. I thank every single one of you who was here for
me during my pregnancy, which wasn't as easy as the first two, and I hope
you are all doing well and expecting healthy, happy babies!

I wanted to let you guys know that I'm listing some baby items on ebay,
because I think it's a great opportunity for someone expecting a girl in the
fall or winter to grab a lot of stuff cheap. I'm selling all their winter
items in one big lot of 14 outfits and 1 novelty diaper cover. They're all
brand name items very gently used and some never worn. Anyone who is
interested can check out the link he
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8118492329 . I also have
a size medium maternity top and a size 2X maternity skirt listed (big size
difference, eh?) You can look up any of my auctions by looking up username
taomatz.

I'll have more stuff listed soon, such as a newborn snowsuit and some baby
care items we didn't use, and will be listing thier stuff as they outgrow
it. If anyone would like for me to email them when I post these things,
please email me directly at . My new sewing business is
focused on costumes, so if anyone is interested in an original costume for
their child (or themselves) for halloween, just let me know!

Again, I hope all of you are doing well. I think of you all a lot and will
try to stop in soon to catch up.

Randi
mother of Megan 10 1/2, Riley 17 1/2 mos, & Chloe 4 months.