What if CPS caseworker brings police along?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 15th 04, 09:27 PM
Kane

Default What if CPS caseworker brings police along?

On 15 Jul 2004 18:47:27 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

http://www.profane-justice.org/html/faq.html#letcwin

Do not admit to home. Grounds for lawsuits later. .

You just gave legal advice. That's illegal in your state.

In court you could plead insanity though. Write it down so you don't
forget.

You could also be open for civil suit should a homeowner refuse entry
and be hurt in the process. You aren't hard to trace down should
someone wish to. I understand a certain public figure in the
entertainment industry's people know who and were you are. Probably
just rumor.

Be polite

Sure, yah ol' dingbat. Doug uses that ploy all the time. Me, I'm
anything but polite because I'm not a smarmy liar that needs to con
people to put out my public claims and rebuttals.

I want to make SURE no one buys what I say because I'm "nice."

I want them to THINK....of course I gave up on Yew long long ago.

Stick it, Pinenut. Polite enough for yah?

http://www.profane-justice.org Colorado Website of Suzanne Shell.

Early
advocate for families against DHS, DSS.

Never ever seek advice from such sources as above until you have
thoroughly investigated them and their principals and, principles.

Legal advice should come from a legal source. The statutes, the prior
case law findings, and lawyers to interpret. NOT THESE yahoos. Not
even lawyers on staff or retainer with them if they are not in your
state....and I'd suggest you check out their record of wins, and
failures in any case, just because you can and you should. It's YOUR
family. YOU care about it far more than any of them could.

That said, on to the subject, Salvia vulgaris:

The homeowner better not stop the cop from entering and bringing the
social worker if the cop has even the slightest suspicion...like a
neighbor says they heard child screams... of a crime in progress.

It's called "probable cause" and "reasonable suspicion" and it's put
some folks behind bars that tried that nonsense of denying entry you
suggest, Sugatsuga enflorescence. EVEN WHEN THERE WAS NO CRIME IN
PROGESS and the cop was mistaken.

The cop is not required to be RIGHT, (that would be kind of stupid in
the crime stopping business) but only required to have reasonable
cause for suspicion...and they know exactly how to do that...and make
it stick.

He or she can even hurt you to gain entry, or shoot you dead dead dead
on reasonable grounds of believing him or herself or another at risk
of serious bodily harm of fatal injury. So if "not letting them in"
should escalate to the use of physical force by the homeowner..well,
you figure it out.

These terms I use vary from state to state...you need to look up yours
if you have a serious concern you might find a police officer at your
door requesting entry.

Addressing the correspondent of The Plant:

Walk softly if a cop shows up with the worker. Know your LEGAL rights,
not the garbage peddled by these nitwits.

Most cops are kindly disposed to parents, being parents themselves
most often...but they are NOT kindly disposed to abusers. Make sure
you don't look like or act like one.

And MY legal advice is......NOTHING AT ALL....just call your attorney
and ask someone authorized to give legal advice.

If you have a question like this one The Plant tries to mislead you
about, get you to your lawyers office NOW and ask what your options
are.

This ng (and the one I'll crosspost to that is the one this should
have been in) can be the best and the worst of places to seek
information and help.

We have pimps and shills for anti CPS crusader groups that will sell
your ass and your children for a drop of blood to lubricate the wheels
of their strange machines.

We have self admitted (but they deny it) child abusers and gigolos who
will encourage you to do the WORST possible things you could do in
protecting yourself and your kids from unwarranted CPS interventions
or retrieving your children from state custody should that be needed.

We have had people here, and there's no accounting for their return or
not, that have urged others to, and claimed they would, shoot, poison,
and or, inject illegal materials on computers, and even bomb CPS
buildings with clients - parents and children in the way of harm.

We call all these, nutcases, and you won't run short of them in these
ngs.

On the other hand, we also have a small contingent of people that have
learned the CPS system, know very well how to deal with issues with
CPS successfully. Actually I think the number is probably less than
three at this time, though some foster parents that come here can also
give pretty good info.

The former, the nutsos, have had NO successes in getting findings
reversed or children returned from state custody that they posted
here, while the latter have had, Dan Sullivan more than any, a
phenomenal success record in doing both, and in some instances we've
gotten to watch the progress of these cases right here in the ng.

And The Plant called Fern?

R R R R R....

Be warned. This is someone that so hates children that It excuses even
murder of children by parents, with beatings and torture supported and
even promoted as reasonable under the US Constitution and something It
calls, a Parent's Liberty Interest in Raising Their Children.

goggle It in the archives and see.

It lies in it's posting's subject lines. It makes claims that are
easily proven false, but will NOT back down from dangerous advice that
goes with such nonsense.

In fact, I consider it an enemy of families as well...as it frequently
in past years up to the present, has tried to send folks down exactly
the wrong path into the swamp. It shills endlessly for blood dancers
that, if you fail and lose your children, they have something to
crusade about, and somemore lubrication for their wheels.

Study the Christine case to learn how they work. It's a model in what
NOT to do.

Now It will, of course, stupidly attempt to deflect attention,
probably by claiming slander...when I have NO idea what IT's real name
is.

If you aren't in trouble and don't really need help, you might find
this place entertaining by way of studying the human condition and the
machinations of some of our more, shall we say, "troubled" citizens.

You asked a legal question. Get legal advice.

Best of luck to you.

Kane

What if CPS caseworker brings police along? Fern5827 Spanking 0 July 15th 04 07:47 PM
Armed police w/i HS students "not afraid of anyone" now Fern5827 Spanking 0 March 7th 04 04:29 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Spanking 44 October 16th 03 01:51 PM
Other crt rules child abuse investigation unconstitutional Doug General 8 August 15th 03 03:04 PM
FW: CO Teen's family called LE 50x last 3 yrs Fern5827 Spanking 0 July 14th 03 04:54 PM