need tshirt ideas

Old March 28th 04, 12:16 AM
Ralph Flikweert

Default need tshirt ideas

Richard...lol...my husband was rolling on the floor laughing at that one...I
think we are going to market it!!
Michelle, Ralph and Mikayla

"Richard" wrote in message
Ralph Flikweert wrote:
: i think that something like the mastercard "priceless" commercials is
: great...
: Formula: $40.00 a week????
: Bottles: $20.00
: Mommy's Milk: Priceless!

I really like this one, Michelle. You could even incorporate the

MasterCard
logo somehow. Let's see now..... how could you do that?

;-)

Richard
Micaela's dad

Old March 28th 04, 12:16 PM
teapot

"Richard" wrote in message
Ralph Flikweert wrote:
: i think that something like the mastercard "priceless" commercials is
: great...
: Formula: $40.00 a week????
: Bottles: $20.00
: Mommy's Milk: Priceless!

I really like this one, Michelle. You could even incorporate the

MasterCard
logo somehow. Let's see now..... how could you do that?

;-)

Richard
Micaela's dad

Like it!

I'm thinking of 'formula is for suckers' with a bottle in the slashed
circle and baby milk action under neath.

Moo boys dad came up with a good idea for the back of trousers 'what
do you think of my crawling? Call 0800 xxxxxx'

teapot
Old March 28th 04, 01:53 PM
Ralph Flikweert

I like those... I really like the trouser one..it would also work for the
first steps!! My dd is not doing either yet, but she does drool alot...I am
going to try and think of ones for her drooling..she is starting to blow
bubbles and razz with her tongue!!
Michelle, Ralph and Mikayla

om...

Old March 29th 04, 03:02 PM
zeldabee

HollyLewis was all, like:

I'm not sure I would want to do any of the, uh, raunchier things, but
I have to admit, the 'I'm a tit man' idea made me laugh.

http://www.babygags.com/

Click on Trashtalk.

I saw them at a trade show recently. They have another tshirt coming out
soon that says "Booblicious," but it's not on their site yet.

Old March 29th 04, 05:49 PM
iphigenia

Richard wrote:

"How's my crawling? Call 0800 xxxxxx" *might* fit.

Y'know the "how's my driving? call 1-800-eat-sh*t" stickers? Can't help but
think that you could find an amusing play on that, in the diaper context ; )

--
tristyn
www.tristyn.net

Old April 5th 04, 07:09 PM
Deirdre

"HollyLewis" wrote in message
Has anyone got any good pro breastfeeding tshsirt for babies ideas?

teapot

I want to make one for me that says " These are the baby's!"

and a matching one fir Alena that says "Those are MINE!"

I always wanted to get DS one of those onesies with "Got Milk?" on them, and
have a matching one for me -- a really obvious nursing shirt, the kind with
the
silly button-down flap -- that said, "Got Milk." ;-)

I'm not sure I would want to do any of the, uh, raunchier things, but I have
admit, the 'I'm a tit man' idea made me laugh.

Holly
Mom to Camden, 3yo
EDD #2 6/8/04

------------------------
I'm thinking of having one made for DS that says "Show Me Your Tits", but it
may be funny just to us, since DH has been known to say that to voluptuous
women (that will take it in stride, that is). Grin

Old April 5th 04, 08:13 PM
Marie

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:09:01 -0400, "Deirdre"
wrote:
I'm thinking of having one made for DS that says "Show Me Your Tits", but it
may be funny just to us, since DH has been known to say that to voluptuous
women (that will take it in stride, that is). Grin

I wanted one for myself that said "Got Cookies?"
Marie
Old April 9th 04, 07:48 PM
teapot

I have made:

'Forumla is for suckers'
'I don't drink any udder milk'
both with black text in a circle around bottle in a red slashed circle

'I'm a tit man'

'Menu, Starters - Boobs, Main Course - Boobs, Desert - Boobs, Drinks -
House Left or House Right (an excellent vintage)'

'Boobs for dinner!'

'Formula £6.99, Bottles £3.49, Mothers Milk... priceless'

'What do you think of my crawling? Call 0800 TODDLER'

There are in a publisher file but I could possibly turn them into
JPEGS if anyone wants to use them. At the moment they are reversed
ready to print onto transfer paper (which is addictive stuff!)

Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas, please mail me if you want me to
send you the artwork to use yourselves.

Teapot
Old April 9th 04, 08:56 PM
Jacqui

teapot wibbled

I have made:

'Formula £6.99, Bottles £3.49, Mothers Milk... priceless'

Can I just ask whether "Mother's" has actually got the apostrophe in it
on your original? It needs one.

Jac