Letterese covert-surrogate Attorney Robert Amidon for The Church of Scientology

Old February 9th 05, 06:35 PM

Default Letterese covert-surrogate Attorney Robert Amidon for The Church of Scientology

To Whom It May Concern: Be Advised - Attorney Robert Amidon is a
covert-surrogate
attorney for The Church of Scientology. He represented them in a case
in the past
wherein a brain-damaged young man asked them back for $1.3 million they
had solicited from him (Los Angeles News Story attached).

Attached you will find additional adobe pdf files that outline first
Amidon's legal connections to the Church but also "the real reason"
for his looking desperately for a plausible "someone" to use to sue our
organizations. Only a lawsuit can be made public.
Arbitrations are private and confidential by nature.
Amidon isn't seeking justice but instead hopes
to accomplish character assassination.

His actions are transparent.

But Amidon's connections to Scientology go further.
His Marketing actions on behalf of the Church
are also documented from the Internet in the
first attached file.

His "lawsuit" on behalf of Baldwin is suspiciously
and hideously date-coincident with the second of the
attached cases as it moved toward the third case
(now filed and commenced in Federal Court).

The Church of Scientology has been charged in this Federal lawsuit with
violating the Federal Copyright laws
with regard to the published works of Les Dane. Mr. Dane's works are
books about
selling, closing sales ... which this Church wishes to go on using, but
apparently from all the
evidence we can gather, without any willingness to pay the usual
royalties for
such use which it has enjoyed royalty-free, for over 34 years,
long before our becoming the custodial agents for these materials.
Five years of "negotiating"
efforts on our part have produced what is apparently a zero willingness
on their part to
globally resolve this dispute by any means other than the "tactics of
character assassination",
which you see demonstrated above. Sadly, we find ourselves NOT to be
the
first such targets.

It is an interesting and somewhat ironic observation that Scientology
has for years declared
that just this kind of attack has been leveled against them by those
with nefarious
purposes. Ironic indeed.

Amidon's effort is on behalf of Scientology. Amidon's "client" is
contractually
bound to arbitrate any dispute with Galileo=AE Systems International.
He refuses
to arbitrate as it would not serve Attorney Amidon's purpose to try to
discredit
the actions of the corporations he has been defaming. A libel suit is
being prepared
as this notice is being written. Amidon's client expressed no need to
resolve anything
between himself and Galileo=AE Systems International until Amidon
apparently solicited him
to do so. When this solicitation is confirmed with evidence we are
expecting momentarily, it will be a
violation of the professional ethics code supported by The California
Bar Association.
Evidence concerning a colleague of Amidon's, one attorney Norman Taylor
(himself a publicly identified
Scientologist), already exists in our possession; wherein Taylor, whom
Amidon has admitted is a
colleague, has been caught red-handed unethically soliciting
"plaintiffs" to attempt to discredit
the organizations under attack by the lot of of them.

SAVE!=99 International offers its 3-Hour Personal Security Presence=99
Training for $495 per
adult, satisfaction guaranteed. It has been reported by many who have
taken it, to be
more effective at teaching them to be safe in real-world crisis
situations than
years of more traditional self-defense training they had personally
gone through prior,
any and all of which costs thousands of dollars to go through. It has
been reported by
retired Army and Marine veterans as more useful than Special Forces
training,
(which was never designed for use by civilians, having other military
purposes),
when applied in the streets and neighborhoods of the United States.

That makes SAVE!=99 Training THE LEAST EXPENSIVE, EFFECTIVE Personal
Security Training
program in the country and perhaps the world. SAVE!=99's Personal
Security Presence=99 Training
also comes with one-year follow-up consulting, online, at no charge.

For over a year, S.A.V.E!=99 International has commenced a campaign to
train 50,000 young women ages 10-17 around the
United States (each accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE.
And a second program, equally FREE to High school and Little League
Athletes teaches young men and women
how to avoid violence in sports-related circumstances.
These may be reviewed at www.save-training.com.

We invite you to visit www.savetraining.com for information regarding
how this
priceless training (in either format) for your children and other loved
ones can be done
in your area - AT NO CHARGE WHATSOEVER.

Robert Amidon certainly and The Church of Scientology (apparently) are
opposed to the existence
of these programs and both have fought furiously to try to stop them
from occurring.

Scientology operatives have failed to stop young women from being
protected and trained with
one of their parents to avoid, deter and terminate legally, ethically
and morally) rape attempts,
abduction attempts, etc.

Their reason for doing so is that these programs do not fit the
fictional "profile" of
Galileo=AE Systems International and S.A.V.E!=99 International, whom
they are attacking
for nothing more than private, commercial purposes.

Amidon's single client, Baldwin, NEVER HAD ANY CONTACT WITH,
NEVER MADE ANY PAYMENT TO, NOR RECEIVED ANY TRAINING
WHATSOEVER FROM SAVE!tm INTERNATIONAL - NOT AT ANY TIME, EVER.

If you know of any further provable connections between Scientology and
Attorney Amidon, Attorney Taylor
their private investigator, Eugene Ingram (who is himself quite an
eyeful online,
with respect to his own lengthy and recidivist criminal past and his
continued
connections to Scientology), please let us know at
.
We will publish it here for those who may care.

We invite you to visit
www.savetraining.com for information regarding
how S.A.V.E!=99's
priceless security training (in either format) for your children and
other loved ones can be done
in your area - AT NO CHARGE WHATSOEVER.

Thank you for your kind attention to these matters ....

The Board of Directors of Galileo=AE Systems International and
S=2EA.V.E!=99 International

http://www.techsell.com/amidon.pdf
http://www.techsell.com/draftcomplaint1.pdf
http://www.techsell.com/draftcomplaint2.pdf