understanding cps apologists (cross-posted)

Old June 16th 06, 06:58 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

Default understanding cps apologists (cross-posted)

Now someone just sent me something Wirsen naming herself after Dragon
.... her stepfather?

Is that the one who she claims "abused" her and then killed himself?
Is that who she is honoring?

Which father beat her up at 16?

Wish I didn't know this woman ... but her interrogations and lies
about me life began at the same time the Supreme Court of California
agreed to hear Terry Polevoy's case against me ... and voila ...
WitchWirsen began her attacks!

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/blog.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/betty-wirsen.htm
Old June 16th 06, 07:09 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Betty wrote
In 1968 my father was arrested for statuatory rape.
He was 19. His girlfriend was almost 17.

That wouldn't even be illegal in many states now.
Many allow a four year age difference as normal
even if one is just under the age of consent and
one is just over.

And your gramps lodged a false criminal charge
on this man to keep him away from your mother?

He was not my grandfather. There was no relationship between me and him.

To keep your father away from your mother?

I highly doubt that one could have filed a statutory rape to keep my father
away from my mother...my mother was 21 years old in 1968.
Don't believe me?
Ask Ilena...she knows that my mother was 21 in '68...as she said my mother
was only months older than her.

It was my step mother, who was almost 17 in 1968.

Remember when I asked you if you had
some issues about male hatred and your father?

I hate my father because he was charged with statutory rape in 1968, before
I was even born?
And with a woman who was not my mother?
A woman who later married him and has been married to him for 35 years now?
Are you KIDDING????

I hardly hold against ANYONE the fact that they were 19, dating a 16 year
old who's father didn't like him.

If YOU are that much of an asshole, great for you. Doesn't mean I am.

Didn't you think this qualified?

Qualified for what, exactly?

Old June 16th 06, 07:13 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

"BreastImplantAwareness.org" wrote in message

Now someone just sent me something Wirsen naming herself after Dragon
... her stepfather?

Is that the one who she claims "abused" her and then killed himself?
Is that who she is honoring?

LOL
Never heard of a woman being married more than once?
Like, ummmm, a Mirowitz Rosenthal Lord?
I suppose that you think that my mother could not have POSSIBLY been married
again after her husband died?

Talk about a ditz.

Which father beat her up at 16?

Wish I didn't know this woman ... but her interrogations

Wait...before we go any further, let me whip out the bright light and rubber
hose...it would go along percfectly with all your assertions about boogie
men and 'interrogations'

and lies
about me life began at the same time the Supreme Court of California
agreed to hear Terry Polevoy's case against me ... and voila ...
WitchWirsen began her attacks!

So, now I'm Terry Polevoy?

LOL

You must read a lot of spy novels or something to come up wtih this stuff.

The whole world is out to get you.

LOL

www.bettywirsen.com/ilena%20rosenthal.htm

Old June 16th 06, 07:20 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

So was it your stepfather you call "Dragon" who beat you up at 16 or
your birth father?

Are you honoring Dragon who you claimed "abused" you and then killed
himself?

For readers ... believe nothing she says about me ...

And no, i don't believe you are Terry Polevoy ... you are posting his
agenda tho ... and began doing so 2 years ago when our case began it's
way to the Supreme Court of California ... soon after I beat his two
co-plaintiffs. That was the time he was parading around as Vera
Teasdale and Coleah and O'leary and Polevoy's teammates hired a PI to
hunt me down.

Old June 16th 06, 08:30 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/ss.html

You call a woman who had an oath to lie to her 'sisters' about the
President of Inamed for years while she tucked him into her 'support
group' "an implanted woman" ... when in fact, her oath and allegiance
were to him ... not the women, deny it til you grow a conscience.

Your website is a showcase that takes quotes I wrote her entirely out
of context ... and then express your admiration for this woman who
publicly harassed me for 10 years while connected with the industry,
particulalry the former President of Inamed.

Most of the quotes that I did say, were in a private letter to Susan
Schaezler .... never posted by me. You lie to your readers about that
too.

Your wirtings sound like Stephen Barrett's quack pieces ... not your
style at all. You make absurd assumptions and post them as fact ...
identical to the Quackwatch Propaganda Teams professional smear
techniques.

All of your quotes about me are out of context ... not just one of
them!

In fact, it's as if someone took a photo of George Bush's head and put
it on the body of Pink ... so erroneous and false and contrived is the
message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eDJ3cuXKV4
Old June 17th 06, 01:25 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

"BreastImplantAwareness.org" wrote in message

So was it your stepfather you call "Dragon" who beat you up at 16 or
your birth father?

Are you honoring Dragon who you claimed "abused" you and then killed
himself?

Wow, you really are a vicious witch, claiming that a man you don't even
know, or know anything about abused me and then killed himself.
That love...you know, it just pours out of you.

Again...for all those Ilena's out there...never heard of a woman who's
widowed being married after her husband's death?

Old June 17th 06, 05:53 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

Scream on Wirsen ... frankly, my preference would have been for you
never to have joined the quackwatch Smear Campaign against me ... but
you did ...

Now there are so many descrepancies that are showing up in your
ravings, and the case that you have been repeating disinformation
about is moving ahead in the Supreme Court of California ... I'm
getting the players in line.

I've been sent in the last few days from people who have watched your
vicious antics for years conflicting accounts of your alleged "step
father" abuse ... as well as a message claiming you named yourself
"Dragon's Girl" out of respect for Dragon ... apparently your
stepfather (or one of them)

So that was my question that set you in another Witch Rant ...

So I will repeat the question to my constant libeler and dark shadow

Is it your stepfather you claim abused you that was "Dragon" or
another that you are honoring with calling yoruself "Dragon's Girl."

Further, there are several descripancies in your story about your
mother's breast implants that have been mailed to me too.

You want the publicity ... you are sure getting it!

Old June 19th 06, 02:50 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

Coleah posted absolute, to use her own words, crap.

Crap and more crap.

Like Wirsen and Mark Probert ... she is posting nonsense that mirrors
the wacked out crossdressing plaintiff in the case ... Terry "Vera
Teasdale" Polevoy desires and beliefs.

Believe nothing this woman says ... or she'll have you believing I was
making commissions of a "vibrating vagina" she purchased on the
internet.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm

But then in the case of Terry Polevoy you supposedly AUTHORED some
libelous statements, and so that one you didn't wiggle out of as
easily.
Old June 19th 06, 02:18 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

Mark S Probert (in denial he is Will Ketcher, in denial he is
disbarred) repeats the mantra of the Quackwatch Smear Campaign:

Can we imagine any possible future employers, Googling Ilena

Rosenthal's name? --- Quite an eyefull they'll get.

Not only me ... but the others they sue and lose to ... and others
whose ideas clash with their Pharma / Med Device backed agenda.

When Myrl Jeffcoat came on to fill the ilnternet with much of the lies
and crap and libel she posted ... she would then brag and tell people
to google the Usenet archives to oogle her "work" ...

Betty Wirsen with is doing the identical thing for the identical
reason ...

Not just employers .. but anyone who will read their Smears is their
goal ...

Both Myrl and Betty also spread their smears against me throughout the
support system ... oft, like here, repeating and repeating absolute
and utter lies about me ...

One tenet of Smear Campaigns is to attempt to isolate and make hated
the target ... Willa Nidiffer has gone throughout the internet
labelling fine doctors, acupuncturists, other advocates, anyone who is
close to me in any way, as "Quacks" ... projecting onto them the
quackery of her handlers, Stephen Barrett and crossdressing troll,
Terry Polevoy aka Vera Teasdale.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...stProbert.html

Old June 19th 06, 02:32 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids

"BreastImplantAwareness.org" wrote in message
Mark S Probert (in denial he is Will Ketcher, in denial he is
disbarred) repeats the mantra of the Quackwatch Smear Campaign:

See, Ilena, this is the reason that everyone thinks you are nuttier than a
fruit cake.
WE know that Mark is NOT Will. YOU probably know that too. But instead of
admit it and stop hounding Mark about being Will, you just keep the 'big
game' going.

Can we imagine any possible future employers, Googling Ilena

Rosenthal's name? --- Quite an eyefull they'll get.

Not only me ... but the others they sue and lose to ... and others
whose ideas clash with their Pharma / Med Device backed agenda.

When Myrl Jeffcoat came on to fill the ilnternet with much of the lies
and crap and libel she posted ... she would then brag and tell people
to google the Usenet archives to oogle her "work" ...

Betty Wirsen with is doing the identical thing for the identical
reason ...

Not just employers .. but anyone who will read their Smears is their
goal ...

Both Myrl and Betty also spread their smears against me throughout the
support system ... oft, like here, repeating and repeating absolute
and utter lies about me ...

Now, come on Ilena, you should really prove that, you know.
I have written anything about you to any 'support system'. I did, for quite
some time, write what I think of you on usenet only...and now my web page.
'Throughout the support system' is a little teensy weensy bit of an
exageration, isn't it.