Spanked and screamed for almost running into street!

Old June 24th 06, 12:58 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Spanked and screamed for almost running into street!

wrote:
You could lookup the Embry Study. I heard that Kane has a good copy he
can send you. ;-)

AF

I've heard you have one and offered to send it to anyone that
asked....as long as they covered your postage.

R R R R R

Tell Alina hello from the group, will yah?

DDT

Healthy Stealthy wrote:
My friend's husband loves his child very much. He always taught his
five year old to hold his hand, stop, look both ways, and make sure not
traffic is coming before crossing the street. Normally he would do
just that. But today he didn't!

He was taking him out of day care when all of a sudden this man's son
tried to run across a busy road to say hello to a security guard he
knows. The father grabbed him before he could run out in the on coming
traffic and swiftly carried him to the side walk. There, he quickly
gave him a fast spank on the behind. After that, he had a temper
tantrum. He was yelling at his five year old how dangerous it is to run
out in the street. This man loves his son very much, but he can have a
very bad temper. But he was very, very upset!

He does not know o f others around him heard his yelling. If they did
he is sure they would have been taken back. And he knows they have
cameras where he gave his son a fast spanking.

In my opinion, he was right for being so upset. He was right for giving
his son a fast swat on the behind, and for yelling at him.

But is there a way he could have done it without screaming? What does
a guy like this do with his temper in such times? He loves his son and
doesn't want anything to happen.

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old June 28th 06, 03:50 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

0:- wrote:
wrote:
You could lookup the Embry Study. I heard that Kane has a good copy he
can send you. ;-)

AF

I've heard you have one and offered to send it to anyone that
asked....as long as they covered your postage.

And I've heard that you sent them to three of your Imaginary friends!
;-)

R R R R R

Tell Alina hello from the group, will yah?

Hahaha! And I've heard that you sent a copy too! ;-)
Say hi to Anne for me. ;-)

DDT

AF

Old June 28th 06, 05:16 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

wrote:
0:- wrote:
wrote:
You could lookup the Embry Study. I heard that Kane has a good copy he
can send you. ;-)

AF

I've heard you have one and offered to send it to anyone that
asked....as long as they covered your postage.

And I've heard that you sent them to three of your Imaginary friends!
;-)

Why would you?

R R R R R

Tell Alina hello from the group, will yah?

Hahaha! And I've heard that you sent a copy too! ;-)

You did?

Say hi to Anne for me. ;-)

Can't do that. But I know a couple of dozen "Anne's." Do you want me to
say hi to all of them for you?

Otherwise you seem at a loss for words.

You don't offer help to those that ask for it here, but you do stand
around and attack those that do.

Does that have some special meaning for you?

0:-

DDT

AF