Greg - Abuse or Neglect?

Old May 16th 06, 06:16 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Greg - Abuse or Neglect?

wrote in message
oups.com...
ooooooooooooh, my dear, you're beginning to sound like the
conservatives who say there is no excuse for abortion because there are
always those who want the unwanted children..............

dragon girl claims poverty is never an excuse for neglect of
healthcare..................

Poverty is NOT an excuse for neglecting the medical needs of a child.

Chick, I KNOW what poverty is.
You raise five kids on $300 week and see what YOU can come up with.

No insurance, no medicaid, and I took my kids to the Care Mobile for medical
care, and the health department for shots.

I couldn't afford a yearly physical for five kids on what we made, but my
kids saw a doc when they were sick, they got meds when they needed them,
they got shots when due, and by god, I didn't NEED money to make that happen
because there are TONS of programs out there.

I utilized them.

And yeah, for a few years I had a couple ER visit bills hanging over my
head, but you know what? When I waltzed my kids into the ER and said I have
no health insurance and I don't have cash to pay for this they took her/him
in a room and treated her/him like everyone else there. And if I said I
didn't have the money for the script they got me out samples and whatever
they could to make sure the kid had what was needed.

One of them had to have surgery and I didn't even have to pay for
that...Children's Miracle Network.

SO. Don't give ME your ****. I know what's out there, and I know that any
parent who gives a rat's ass about their kid is going to find those
resources just like I did.

You anti-CPS people crack me up. You want to blame everything on someone
else.

It's someone else's fault when mom doesn't feed her kid...why, she's too
poooooooor whooooo hooo and pucka pucka.
It's someone else's fault mom didn't take that kid to the ER when she
cracked his little skull, she didn't have insurance and she was too poor to
pay for it....woe is me, woe is me.

You are so full of **** lady/dude or whatever you are.

There is NO excuse...I've gone days without anything to eat so that my kids
could have enough food to last til I could get more, gone years without
buying myself so much as a new pair of jeans so I could spend every penny on
the kids, and I've been sick many times and didn't get care that I needed
because it would take money from my kids...MY PRIORITY.

Get off it.

Everyone needs to take responsibility for their own action, or inaction.

Quit whining like a little baby about how it's all 'big brother's' fault.

MOM and DAD bring them in the world, and if mom and dad don't get them to
the ER when their temp is 105, or when they are bleeding from the ears, then
it's MOM and DAD...not DFS, you schmuck.

Old May 16th 06, 06:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

wrote in message
oups.com...
oooooooooooh, you are so precious, my little
scumsquat...............you say i am trying to divert from carrying
about children by pointing to the causes of a higher rate in infant
mortality...............did you get up without your brain
today...............go back to bed, get up, and try
again...................

]:^ runs around her dog lot barking about
diversion......................

Little hint for ya Maggie-Moo...try learning some english in it's proper
syntax.

Then maybe someone can understand what you are saying.

I mean, for god's sake, if the anti cps mob wants to send in someone to
'fight' over here, the least they could do is send someone who isn't HUKT ON
FONIX.

Old May 16th 06, 01:36 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

"Ifudontknowmebynow" wrote in
message news:yzhag.5878$mU6.1778@trnddc07...
Anti-CPS mob - haha

You child abusing scum sucking caseworkers take the coke.

LOL

I'd rather be: By Betty Wirsen

I'd rather be a DFS worker than a mother who leaves her child locked in a
car to die of exposure.

I'd rather be a DFS worker than a parent accused of raping a one day old
baby.

I'd rather be a caseworker than a mom who watches her boyfriend have sex
with her daughter and doesn't stop it.

I'd rather be a caseworker than a mother who stabs her children to death.

I'd rather be a caseworker than be a parent who beats their child to death
with a plumbing pipe.

I'd rather be a caseworker than a mother who keeps her boyfriend instead of
her kid.

Did you think you INSULTED ME? HA HA HA.

When parents say things like a child would be better off eaten alive than be
in foster care...well, let's just say parents get a bad name. And I don't
want to be one of THOSE parents.

I'd rather be a DFS worker.

Old May 17th 06, 05:48 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

I'd rather be: By Maggie Smythman

I'd rather be a mom than a CPS minion out to see whose baby I can
snatch next.

I'd rather be a mom than a CPS minion trying to justify my job and
itching to get my pension.

I'd rather be a mom than a CPS minion who makes mountains out of
molehills just to make a parent look bad instead of lending a helping
hand.

I'd rather be a mom than a CPS minion who has to falsify records and
fabricate evidence just to make her reports look good.

I'd rather be a mom than a CPS minion who sponges off the taxpayers
while infants die for lack of healthcare.

I'd rather be a mom than a CPS minion who thinks she is so much better
than everyone else even if I don't have any children to wish me a happy
Mother's Day.

Old May 17th 06, 06:11 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

oooooooooooh, gee, I am so sorry you can't read around an occasional
grammatical error.........i meant to use "caring" instead of
"carrying".............it must be that sight reading instruction from
your elementary school days that is the source of your limited reading
capacity...............

dragon girl out PHISHING 4 KRAPOLYA...................

Old May 17th 06, 03:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'd rather be: By Maggie Smythman

I'd rather be a mom than a CPS minion out to see whose baby I can
snatch next.

Ahhhh, the old 'baby snatcher' theory.

I'd rather be a mom than a CPS minion trying to justify my job and
itching to get my pension.

I believe it's been discussed before in this NG, and all agreed that most
DFS workers never make it to 'pension' and quit long before they become
eligible.

I'd rather be a mom than a CPS minion who makes mountains out of
molehills just to make a parent look bad instead of lending a helping
hand.

A mom that minimizes serious illness, neglects, abuses?

I'd rather be a mom than a CPS minion who has to falsify records and
fabricate evidence just to make her reports look good.

Or a mom who beats the **** out of their kid and lies about it so they can
keep that kid to keep beating it?

I'd rather be a mom than a CPS minion who sponges off the taxpayers
while infants die for lack of healthcare.

Sounds to me like a mom who NEGLECTS to provide helath care for their child.

I'd rather be a mom than a CPS minion who thinks she is so much better
than everyone else even if I don't have any children to wish me a happy
Mother's Day.

Oh? I suppose that having kids makes one an authority?

Welllllllll Miss Maggie Moo....I guess that's the difference between you and
I.
You obviously think child abuse is ok, just so long as it's not the state
that does it.
Kids can't call call their momma on mother's day if they are dead, in ICU,
etc.

Old May 17th 06, 04:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Dragon's Girl wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

The majority of CPS caseworkers are parents themselves. They sure are
NOT going to let on to abusive parents, though, given they are often
subjected to threats....even to their families.

I've known a few that moved to the other end of their state for such
reasons.

0:-

Old May 17th 06, 04:34 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

"0:-" wrote in message
Dragon's Girl wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Shoot. Can move far enough away from a psychotic who beats their kids.
It only stands to reason that if someone, say four times the size of their
victim, feels no remorse or wrong doing in beating a child, then they sure
wouldn't have any ill feelings about attacking an adult.
I imagine that there is little that would stop them, or cause them to think
about it twice.
Scaaaaary.