Greg - Abuse or Neglect?

Old May 18th 06, 04:20 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Greg - Abuse or Neglect?

nooooooooooo, dumb ass, i didn't forget......................i just
responded to dragon girl's cut & paste post..................but thanks
for telling me that it annoys you....................

]:^ runs around her dog lot barking off topic............... off
topic............... off topic............... off topic...............
off topic............... off topic............... off
topic............... off topic............... off topic...............
off topic............... off topic...............

Old May 18th 06, 04:30 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

you obviously think state-sanctioned kidnapping is
okay.................several countries have tried this remedy over time
and all wound up with proverbial egg on their collective
face..................cps will be no different..................it is
an overpriced bureaucratic failure using questionable methods and
generating public hostility..................get over
it..................here's wishing you better luck next
time..................

dragon girl professes her undying love for the cps
model..........................

Old May 18th 06, 04:40 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

weeeeeeeeeell, could that be because cps is seldom helpful and only
succeeds in creating problems......................usually gov'ment
**** ups make people angry...............just ask georgie poo
bush.................

]:^ runs around her dog lot barking about cps workers being
threatened....................

Old May 18th 06, 05:44 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

wrote:
weeeeeeeeeell, could that be because cps is seldom helpful and only
succeeds in creating problems......................usually gov'ment
**** ups make people angry...............just ask georgie poo
bush.................

]:^ runs around her dog lot barking about cps workers being
threatened....................

I suppose no CPS intervention ever took place where something like this
was averted:

http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/s...15071346c.html

Old May 22nd 06, 05:07 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default what? the parents weren't to blame..................

weeeeeeeell, i'm suprised you didn't blame the parents for this
one..................now, dear, how would cps have prevented
this...............ooooooooooooh, i know...................cps would
either prevent parents from hiring babysitters or hold the parents
accountable because they hired a bad babysitter.......................

]:^ runs around her dog lot barking cps could prevent
this.......................cps could prevent
this.......................cps could prevent
this.......................cps could prevent
this.......................cps could prevent
this.......................cps could prevent this.......................

Old May 24th 06, 11:47 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Kane, You wasted all of this bandwidth on this lame thread?

You thought this was helping you somehow?

Fla. Mother Charged With Killing Her Baby
May 14, 3:41 AM (ET)

MIAMI (AP) - A woman accused of killing her 9-month-old baby and
wounding her 3-year-old daughter said demons told her to do it, police
said Saturday.

Police found Liset Hernandez, 36, in a closet holding the toddler, who
had multiple stab wounds Friday night. The infant girl, who was slashed
in the chest and abdomen, was found wrapped in a white sheet in the
bathroom sink, officials said.

"She confessed totally to the murder and the child abuse, citing that
demons made her do it," Miami Detective Delrish Moss said.

Hernandez was charged with one count of first-degree murder and one
count of aggravated child abuse. She was being held without bond.

The toddler hospitalized Saturday in serious condition.

Old May 25th 06, 04:58 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Kane, You wasted all of this bandwidth on this lame thread?

You thought this was helping you somehow?

I don't post to help "me" Greg. I post to help you.

Do you think it a "lame thread" to attempt to discuss issues like I
started with, (from the first post to this thread):
"
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060514/D8HJDUMG0.html
[[[ If only she had spanked instead. ]]]

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs....605130304/1002
[[[ This would be the youngest case on record to my knowledge. ]]]
"

The first case was a gruesome killing, the second...it's even hard to
write about, but an incestuous rape of a day old baby.

You don't seeing both of these as applying to ascps?

And one to aps?

Greg, this isn't alt.support.greegorslittleproblemwithcps.

Notice?

And if you look at the posting to the thread, you'll see that continued
attempts to minimize this, to change the subject, is what made the
thread "lame."

There is nothing "lame" about discussing the incestuous rape, in the
hospital, of a one day old baby, with the participation of both mother
and father (though I'm not sure who took what role) and the brutal
torture and killing of another child.

Do you have an opinion about these cases?

Do you think they haven't something to do with child protection?

Are you not interested to know if CPS was involved in these families
before the fact, and could have done something to try and avoid these
events?

Any further comments, Greg?

Were you not effected by learning of these events?

Or is it just my "Savior Complex" at work that makes me notice and
remark on them?

0:-

Fla. Mother Charged With Killing Her Baby
May 14, 3:41 AM (ET)

MIAMI (AP) - A woman accused of killing her 9-month-old baby and
wounding her 3-year-old daughter said demons told her to do it, police
said Saturday.

Police found Liset Hernandez, 36, in a closet holding the toddler, who
had multiple stab wounds Friday night. The infant girl, who was slashed
in the chest and abdomen, was found wrapped in a white sheet in the
bathroom sink, officials said.

"She confessed totally to the murder and the child abuse, citing that
demons made her do it," Miami Detective Delrish Moss said.

Hernandez was charged with one count of first-degree murder and one
count of aggravated child abuse. She was being held without bond.

The toddler hospitalized Saturday in serious condition.

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old May 25th 06, 08:50 AM
beccafromlalaland beccafromlalaland is offline
Senior Member

Ok...Your first example sounds like a case of Severe Post Partum Depression, or Phychosis...not child abuse per say...just another woman ignored by her "care" providers or made to feel like she should act like everything was ok when it wasn't. Not her fault IMHO I suffered with PPD for over a year because my Dr. didn't bother to take the time to talk to me, and I was made to feel less than a "good" mommy for saying I felt sad...the exact line was "what do you have to feel sad about, you have a beautiful baby boy, you should be happy, " And "He's probably fussy because you don't act like you love him...why don't you smile and be happy for a change?"

and your second example...well there are some sick people in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0:-
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060514/D8HJDUMG0.html
[[[ If only she had spanked instead. ]]]

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs....605130304/1002
[[[ This would be the youngest case on record to my knowledge. ]]]

__________________
Becca

Momma to two boys

Big Guy 3/02
and

Wuvy-Buv 8/05
Old May 25th 06, 09:45 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

beccafromlalaland wrote:
Ok...Your first example sounds like a case of Severe Post Partum
Depression, or Phychosis...not child abuse per say...just another woman
ignored by her "care" providers or made to feel like she should act like
everything was ok when it wasn't. Not her fault IMHO I suffered with
PPD for over a year because my Dr. didn't bother to take the time to
talk to me, and I was made to feel less than a "good" mommy for saying
I felt sad...the exact line was "what do you have to feel sad about,
you have a beautiful baby boy, you should be happy, " And "He's
probably fussy because you don't act like you love him...why don't you
smile and be happy for a change?"

There are people here that don't believe you. But then, that would not
make your situation special. They can disbelieve just about anything
most of the rest of the world has already proven, scientifically, over
and over again.

Smoking's risks
Car seats and belts for children
Air Bags
Spanking is hitting.
Grieving.

Just about anything.

Heck, why should they be impressed with a little post partum depression?

0;-

More seriously: I'm glad you got past that. I think a lot of women that
hurt their own child should be evaluated for the presence of PPD.

And helped.

I'd agree on that first case. But it's real hard to imagine PPD so
incapacitating the women in the second case she'd be a part of what
happened to her child.

and your second example...well there are some sick people in the
world.

I usually discard intentional evil as a motivator in most cases. But
that one? Hang'em. Lock them away forever.

Kane

http://tinyurl.com/eqht4

Old May 26th 06, 07:59 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Kane:
You must be motivated by some kind of mental abberation.
For an atheist to claim a "savior complex" is bizarre.
Posting a horror story "to help me" is pretty funny also.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/index.html

There are thousands of such horror stories.
Why is this one so special?