explaining the cps savior

Old June 22nd 06, 06:43 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default explaining the cps savior

"Dan Blather" wrote in message

"Ron" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
the amusement isn't that children are abused.............it's that cps
apologists think that they are the solution.................

They know they are not the solution dearie, but they do know what the
solution is.

Can you figure out what it is that they already know?

That you're a MoRon?

Nice try, but that one is a bit old. Try something original.

So, I'll pose the same question to you, since it seems that you insist on
entering a conversation that you obviously know little about. Lets try and
expand your intellectual horizons just a bit.

Can you figure out what it is that they already know?

Ron

BTW, Blather seems to be an accurate description of your posts to date.

Old June 25th 06, 04:41 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

ooooooooooooh my, we've got one nut-job saying cps is the answer, if
only it had enough money, and the other saying it
isn't...................

ronnie says cps isn't the answer while ]:^ says it
is....................

Old June 26th 06, 12:36 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

"0:-" wrote in message
news:x_KdnXSAaM3UkAPZnZ2dnUVZ_oGdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...
wrote:
ooooooooooooh my, we've got one nut-job saying cps is the answer, if
only it had enough money, and the other saying it
isn't...................

ronnie says cps isn't the answer while ]:^ says it
is....................

Interestingly we are not negating each other's statements at all.

If people with children would get their **** together CPS would be
redundant and useless.

Since they don't, it's what we have at this time.

What have you got?

I've asked before, haven't I, lil 'o' and you seem reluctant to contribute
but more than happy to play sidewalk superintendent on Monday Morning.

Kane is absolutely correct maggie dear. He knew the answer. You obviously
didn't.

The solution is parents NOT abusing and / or neglecting their children.
Eliminate those problems and you can eliminate the need for CPS and Foster
parents, completely. Therefore CPS is NOT the solution, it is nothing more
than a bandage on the problem until the real solution can be realized, or
until something better comes along. So far, from the wack-jobs on the
anti-CPS front, nothing. Until they can come up with a better bandage, or
make the actual solution happen, they need to STFU and listen to those of us
who know the problems as well as the solution.

Ron

Old June 26th 06, 04:10 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

you sound like some blowhard preacher trying to explain away
contradictions in the bible................

]:^ runs around her dog lot barking it's all the parents fault that
she's a little tax sucking cps toady...............

Old June 26th 06, 04:16 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

right, ronnie.......................no one knows anything except ]:^
and you.................it's time to park your bureaucratic
hummer.................taxpayers are tired of paying for your g-a-s
consisting of equal parts of greed, arrogance, and

phony moronnie thinks he has all the answers........................

Old July 6th 06, 10:13 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Yes, Ron, I am sure you'd like to seel Foster care as
being statistically safe for kids.

It is disproportionately risky.

What? You're a Nebraska Foster contractor?
What an amazing point of view given that!