E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child Support Thugs!

Old August 22nd 06, 04:02 AM posted to alt.child-support
I Hate Spam

Default E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child Support Thugs!

As Los Angeles County and their shysters, including but not limited to:

Dennis Coe
Lori A. Cruz
Deborah Echeverria

have ILLEGALLY STOLEN my money, without a court order as well as in direct
defiance of a real court order that ordered them to stop (that was written
on April 17, 2006 - FOUR MONTHS AGO), an e-mail campaign is being launched
to tell these sleazy bigoted shysters what you think of them.

FACT: Dennis Coe has personally lied, on numerous occassions; as recently as
two weeks ago shyster Coe told my attorney that he would have the FRAUDULENT
information that's been placed on my credit reports removed. Of course, that
was a BLATANT LIE. Last week, Coe cried like a baby to my attorney when his
e-mail address was posted at:

http://www.lacochildsupport.org/

and demanded that it be removed. Of course, Coe is such a HYPOCRITE that he
hasn't done a thing to stop all of the money that's been STOLEN from me over
that past EIGHT MONTHS. When site visitors were referred to the California
Bar Association web site, where his e-mail address was also posted, sleaze
bag Coe had his e-mail REMOVED within a matter of DAYS. Of course, he's had
MONTHS to stop abusing me but when people write to him, he whines.
Therefore, I would like to ask everyone to write a letter of disgust (be as
brief as you want as these thugs probably won't bother to read it) to:

Dennis Coe, LACCSSD Shyster at

Lori A. Cruz, LACCSSD Deputy Director and Shyster at :

(Read some of the news stories about what a MONSTER Cruz is at:

http://www.lacochildsupport.org/Lori_Cruz_Shyster.html)

and don't forget:

Philip L. Browning, LACCSSD Director at:

Other LACCSSD e-mail addresses may be found at:

http://www.lacochildsupport.org/directory.html

Old August 22nd 06, 04:33 AM posted to alt.child-support
Moon Shyne

So you have committed copyright infringement, outright theft of copyrighted
graphics, as well as slander and libel.

And you think this is going to help your cause?

Old August 22nd 06, 05:21 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
So you have committed copyright infringement, outright theft of

copyrighted
graphics, as well as slander and libel.

And you think this is going to help your cause?

The email addresses of government officials are part of the public record.
Even though bureaucratic officials in the CS system try to hide from public
scrutiny they have an obligation to be accessible to the public. We have
every right to let the bureaucrats know what we think about their decisions
and how they impact other citizens with their decisions.

Old August 22nd 06, 06:08 AM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

Hey, I'd be happy to write them, but could you give me some specific
details to work with? I need to know exactly what it is they did.

- Ron ^*^

Old August 22nd 06, 08:30 AM posted to alt.child-support
I Hate Spam

Moon Shyne wrote:

So you have committed copyright infringement, outright theft of copyrighted
graphics, as well as slander and libel.

And you think this is going to help your cause?

You must one of Los Angeles County's Thugs

Copyright infringement?

Apparently you've never heard of the First Amendment - parody and
satire, ESPECIALLY when writing about corrupt government agencies is
fully permitted. The corrupt Los Angeles County Department of Child
Support Services is EXACTLY why the First Amendment was created.

Theft? Surely you must be referring to the THEFT of all the MONEY that
Los Angeles County steals from INNOCENT fathers! As far as graphics
are concerned, perhaps you're referring to the cute pictures of
Hitler, Mao, Stalin, et al.

Let's talk about libel (slander doesn't apply, deary - duh!) - you
must be referring to LACCSSD's chief shyster, Lori A. Cruz - you
know, the one who writes to employers about her COMPLETELY FRAUDLENT
claims that INNOCENT MEN are "in arrears" on child support when, in
fact, they had actually OVERPAID. Guess that makes Lori Cruz a LIAR. By
the way, that's a FACT, which is very clearly documented . It is also
a FACT that shysters Dennis Coe and Deborah Echeverria are also LIARS -
again well documented.

Helping my case? What do YOU suggest - sending a love letter to the
LACCSSD's lying *******s? Let's take a look at some other FACTS:

1. LACCSSD has been FRAUDULENTLY STEALING my MONEY for over eight
months - they've done this WITHOUT a court order and without any due
process

2. Numerous phone calls, personal trips, letters, court appearances,
etc., etc. have been made to no avail

3. LACCSSD was ORDERED - that's right ORDERED by the Superior Court
to cease and desist their ongoing THEFT of my money LAST APRIL - more
that FOUR MONTHS ago. Shyster Dennis Coe was personally instructed to
do so and also PROMISED that the abuse would be stopped - again that
was FOUR MONTHS ago. Of course, he's a liar (and again, based upon
his documented behavior, that's a fact)

Since LACCSSD was ordered to stop their abuse, they have :

1. Continued to garnish my wages - WITHOUT a court order (that makes
Lori A. Cruz and Dennis Coe thiefs, doesn't it?!)
2. Tried to have a professional license revoked - without cause
3. Tried to have the State of California garnish my wages a SECOND time
(on top of what Cruz and Coe were already stealing). That was only
stopped AFTER I wrote to an elected official who, after considerable
effort, put a stop to that abuse.
4. Has been stealing money from my unemployment checks (since June)
5. Stole my tax refunds (just a few weeks ago)
6. Fraudulently reported me as being "90 days behind" on my child
support as recently as two weeks ago.

Need I say more?

Of course, let's not forget that shyster Dennis Coe also personally
signed the court order that states that I've OVERPAID my child
support. In fact, I've NEVER missed a payment in SIX YEARS. That;
however, hasn't stopped him from all of the above. Then, let's not
forget that I was forced to hire an attorney at GREAT PERSONAL EXPENSE
because of these lying *******s. Of course, Dennis Coe is so unethical
and dishonest that he REFUSED to respond to three (3) letters that were
written to him last month by my attorney. The ONLY thing that got some
type of response was writing yet more letters to every member of the
Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors - one of whom demanded an
explanation from LACCSSD.

Finally, let's discuss what a MONSTER LACCSSD's head shyster, Lori
A. Cruz really is - in addition to the fact that she's a liar who did
commit libel, as well as theft, she has a long and well-document
history of being a cold-hearted bitch (an opinion that's protected by
the First Amendment) Here are a couple of articles to demonstrate what
a bitch Cruz is:

Lori Cruz wants to continue STEALING money from men who are not the
fathers of the children they're paying child support for.

http://fladenexp.blogspot.com/2004/0...h-and-law.html

Then, let's not forget Cruz's VULGAR statement that she just made
when LACCSSD was involved in keeping a child HIDDEN FROM HER FATHER and
ABUSED for more than a decade! One article about this horrible case of
CHILD ABUSE is located at:

http://www.msbp.com/forum/about1603.html

What did shyster, liar, thief Lori Cruz have to say about this
travesty? Just what you would expect any COLD-HEARTED MONSTER BITCH to
say:

"Unfortunately, these types of situations do happen from time to time."

Gosh, isn't that swell? Thank God that both the father and the
daughter are now suing LA County.

Please, please Moon Shyne, apply for a job with LACCSSD - you'll fit
right in!

Old August 22nd 06, 08:41 AM posted to alt.child-support
I Hate Spam

Bob Whiteside wrote:

The email addresses of government officials are part of the public record.
Even though bureaucratic officials in the CS system try to hide from public
scrutiny they have an obligation to be accessible to the public. We have
every right to let the bureaucrats know what we think about their decisions
and how they impact other citizens with their decisions.

Bob,

You're exactly right. As a result, a directory of Los Angeles County
Child Support Service Department Employees is now being compiled at:

http://www.lacochildsupport.org/directory.html

You'll also be interested to know that shyster Dennis Coe did try to
hide after his e-mail address was first posted on the above site a week
ago. His e-mail address had been posted on the California Bar
Association's web site and, after people started to write to him last
week, he whined, like to crybaby he is, to my attorney. In addition, he
had the Bar Association remove his e-mail within the last few days. Of
course, he has continued to REFUSE to correct to fraudulent information
that LACCSSD posted to my credit reports (he's already promised,
several times, to do that), refuses to REFUND all of the money stolen
from me, etc., etc. His actions speak very loudly - he's a liar who
whines when people call him on his unethical behavior but refuses to
stop his ongoing theft, fraud, harassment, etc.

As Coe did whine to my attorney, maybe the only way to get him and the
other thugs to stop their theft and fraud is to write to him and others
at LACCSSD - at least it gets their attention when nothing else -
including court orders - will.

Old August 22nd 06, 08:43 AM posted to alt.child-support
I Hate Spam

Werebat wrote:

Hey, I'd be happy to write them, but could you give me some specific
details to work with? I need to know exactly what it is they did.

- Ron ^*^

Hi Ron,

Thanks, that would be very much appreciated - I hope that the above new
posts help. LACCSSD has stolen so much, for so long, that it's getting
extremely difficult to be concise.

Old August 22nd 06, 10:45 AM posted to alt.child-support
Moon Shyne

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
So you have committed copyright infringement, outright theft of

copyrighted
graphics, as well as slander and libel.

And you think this is going to help your cause?

The email addresses of government officials are part of the public record.
Even though bureaucratic officials in the CS system try to hide from
public
scrutiny they have an obligation to be accessible to the public. We have
every right to let the bureaucrats know what we think about their
decisions
and how they impact other citizens with their decisions.

And how does that in anyway ameliorate his copyright infringement, outright
theft of copyrighted graphics, as well as slander and libel?

It appears that that this site is already in some amount of trouble, since
the cuirrent status for the domain, itself, is
Status:CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED
Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED

AND, since the person who registered the domain provided billing
information, I'd think it's a pretty safe bet that the site won't be up
long, and the registrant will be facing some legal action.

So I'll ask again..........

And you think this is going to help your cause?

Old August 22nd 06, 10:54 AM posted to alt.child-support
Moon Shyne

"I Hate Spam" wrote in message
ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:

So you have committed copyright infringement, outright theft of
copyrighted
graphics, as well as slander and libel.

And you think this is going to help your cause?

You must one of Los Angeles County's Thugs

Copyright infringement?

Yes - did you miss the copyright notice in the footer of the site that you
stole?

Apparently you've never heard of the First Amendment - parody and
satire, ESPECIALLY when writing about corrupt government agencies is
fully permitted.

Parody and satire is just fine, as is freedom of speech.

It's the theft of a copyrighted website, and the use of stolen graphic art
that will get you into trouble. The status of your domain indicates it's
already happening.

The corrupt Los Angeles County Department of Child
Support Services is EXACTLY why the First Amendment was created.

Ummmmmm, you may want to check your history - I'm pretty sure the First
Amendment was around long before LA CS Services was.

Theft? Surely you must be referring to the THEFT of all the MONEY that
Los Angeles County steals from INNOCENT fathers! As far as graphics
are concerned, perhaps you're referring to the cute pictures of

Hitler, Mao, Stalin, et al.

Go for it, hun - I'm not the one who copied someone else's website, or their
graphics - but ya know? You could have tried to be a LITTLE smart about it
and change the names of the graphics you stole - like the header?

Let's talk about libel (slander doesn't apply, deary - duh!)

It does if you've been saying, to others, the same things you been writing
here - and judging from your posts, it's a pretty safe bet that you haven't
confined your diatribe to the internet.

- you
must be referring to LACCSSD's chief shyster, Lori A. Cruz - you
know, the one who writes to employers about her COMPLETELY FRAUDLENT
claims that INNOCENT MEN are "in arrears" on child support when, in
fact, they had actually OVERPAID. Guess that makes Lori Cruz a LIAR. By
the way, that's a FACT, which is very clearly documented . It is also
a FACT that shysters Dennis Coe and Deborah Echeverria are also LIARS -
again well documented.

Helping my case? What do YOU suggest - sending a love letter to the
LACCSSD's lying *******s? Let's take a look at some other FACTS:

This is your version - that doesn't constitute facts, sorry

snip of diatribe and chest beating)

Need I say more?

Probably not - I'm pretty sure you've gotten yourself into enough trouble
already - though I'm sure you'll be posting about how unfair, unjust and
AWFUL treatment you've received, for NO GOOD REASON!!!!

Uh huh.

So I'll ask again....

And you think this is going to help your cause?

Old August 22nd 06, 01:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

I Hate Spam wrote:
Werebat wrote:

Hey, I'd be happy to write them, but could you give me some specific
details to work with? I need to know exactly what it is they did.

- Ron ^*^

Hi Ron,

Thanks, that would be very much appreciated - I hope that the above new
posts help. LACCSSD has stolen so much, for so long, that it's getting
extremely difficult to be concise.

I know the feeling. I'll read what you wrote and try to get something
out to them soon.

Best of luck,

- Ron ^*^