First they're stealing from us, now they are murdering us as well

Old March 18th 07, 04:11 PM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer

Default First they're stealing from us, now they are murdering us as well

http://www.thelancasternews.com/arti...s01_inmate.txt

A word to the Lancaster CSE: try to wash the blood off your hands
before counting all that cash you've raked in. Don't worry, however;
nobody will prosecute you, nobody will even hold you accountable for the
job you do. But every day for the rest of your lives, when you look at
another deadbeat, you are going to ask yourself: am I willing to kill to
get what is mine...ERR the child's.

The NCP Revue, at it's new home: http://www.ncprevue.com/blog
Old March 18th 07, 04:30 PM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Mar 18, 10:11�am, John Meyer wrote:
http://www.thelancasternews.com/arti...s/news01_inmat...

A word to the Lancaster CSE: *try to wash the blood off your hands
before counting all that cash you've raked in. *Don't worry, however;
nobody will prosecute you, nobody will even hold you accountable for the
job you do. *But every day for the rest of your lives, when you look at
another deadbeat, you are going to ask yourself: am I willing to kill to
get what is mine...ERR the child's.

The NCP Revue, at it's new home:http://www.ncprevue.com/blog

Next, she'll attach to any of his assets..

I hope his family does indeed sue.

Old March 18th 07, 08:12 PM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer

Relayer wrote:
Next, she'll attach to any of his assets..

I hope his family does indeed sue.

http://www.divorcesource.com/ubbthre...=#Post21 1532
for the very enlightened response.

So guys, if you get sick in prison, it's your own damn fault and don't
expect the warden to help you. Just sip on that pruno and you'll be
fine . . . either that or a fine-looking corpse, one or the other.

Old March 20th 07, 12:37 AM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer

John Meyer wrote:
Relayer wrote:
Next, she'll attach to any of his assets..

I hope his family does indeed sue.

http://www.divorcesource.com/ubbthre...=#Post21 1532
for the very enlightened response.

So guys, if you get sick in prison, it's your own damn fault and don't
expect the warden to help you. Just sip on that pruno and you'll be
fine . . . either that or a fine-looking corpse, one or the other.

I'm just loving this board; apparantly, if you think the level of
treatment should be above a third world gulag, you're a "woman hater".
Old March 20th 07, 12:52 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

http://www.divorcesource.com/ubbthre...t=0&Number=211...
for the very enlightened response.

So guys, if you get sick in prison, it's your own damn fault and don't
expect the warden to help you. *Just sip on that pruno and you'll be
fine . . . either that or a fine-looking corpse, one or the other.

I'm just loving this board; apparantly, if you think the level of
treatment should be above a third world gulag, you're a "woman hater".

Populated by racist fem-nazi's.

Old March 20th 07, 01:59 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

John Meyer wrote:
Relayer wrote:
Next, she'll attach to any of his assets..

I hope his family does indeed sue.

http://www.divorcesource.com/ubbthre...t=0&Number=211...
for the very enlightened response.

So guys, if you get sick in prison, it's your own damn fault and don't
expect the warden to help you. *Just sip on that pruno and you'll be
fine . . . either that or a fine-looking corpse, one or the other.

I'm just loving this board; apparantly, if you think the level of
treatment should be above a third world gulag, you're a "woman hater".

Dude, if "Almostheaven" is almost heaven, I'd hate to see what Hell is
like.

Old March 20th 07, 02:02 AM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer

John Meyer wrote:
Relayer wrote:
Next, she'll attach to any of his assets..
I hope his family does indeed sue.
http://www.divorcesource.com/ubbthre...t=0&Number=211...
for the very enlightened response.
So guys, if you get sick in prison, it's your own damn fault and don't
expect the warden to help you. �Just sip on that pruno and you'll be
fine . . . either that or a fine-looking corpse, one or the other.

I'm just loving this board; apparantly, if you think the level of
treatment should be above a third world gulag, you're a "woman hater".

Populated by racist fem-nazi's.

now that's a slam. First off, the Nazi's were organized and had an
agenda. These clowns are only concerned with how many dollars can the
baby factory produce.
Old March 20th 07, 02:06 AM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer

Relayer wrote:

Dude, if "Almostheaven" is almost heaven, I'd hate to see what Hell is
like.

Glad I'm an agnostic, otherwise I'd drive myself crazy trying to figure
out what God was thinking.