I *live in the bathroom!* and other stuff :)

Old November 17th 04, 08:23 PM
michele

Default I *live in the bathroom!* and other stuff :)

I'm just posting away today! :

I've noticed, even this early in, that the ladies room at work is my new
best friend That I adore water, and that 9:00 has suddenly become late
for me to be awake.

Not looking for advice, just found these things amusing an felt like talking

Michele

Old November 19th 04, 12:49 AM
Tori M.

I found the first month after birth I was just as dedicated to the bathroom
as the begining and end of pregnancy.... especialy the first week..

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04
"michele" wrote in message
I'm just posting away today! :

I've noticed, even this early in, that the ladies room at work is my new
best friend That I adore water, and that 9:00 has suddenly become late
for me to be awake.

Not looking for advice, just found these things amusing an felt like
talking

Michele

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups

Old November 19th 04, 01:46 AM
Cathy

Tori M. wrote:
I found the first month after birth I was just as dedicated to the
bathroom as the begining and end of pregnancy.... especialy the first
week..

I thought the let down response involved breast milk, not going to the
toilet! After every feed, I HAD to go (for the first 5 days or so). I'm
pleased it wasn't just me.

Cathy

Old November 19th 04, 06:50 AM
Kelly