Jenny McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

Old April 4th 08, 12:21 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Mark Probert

Default Jenny McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

On Apr 3, 10:31*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Myrl Jeffcoat claimed:

"Depending on which news accounts presented regarding Hannah Poling,
it was reported that her mother stated that Hannah received as many as
9 vaccines at once. "

Note from Ilena: *I have read every account I could find and found
nothing to substantiate Myrl's claim. I have read she had 5 at once
... never 9. If this can be substantiated, I would like to see it.

It was five, a minor amount.
Old April 4th 08, 12:22 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Mark Probert

On Apr 4, 12:04*am, "(David P.)" wrote:
Ilena Rose wrote:

We believe autism is an environmental
illness. Vaccines are not the only
environmental trigger, but we do think
they play a major role.
~~~~~~~~~~

Perhaps the autistic used to mostly die
of childhood diseases, and the modern
program of vaccination & immunization
instead allows them to proliferate!
.
.
--

That and diagnostic re-assignment along with a broadening of the
spectrum.

Old April 4th 08, 01:35 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Myrl

On Apr 3, 7:31*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Myrl Jeffcoat claimed:

"Depending on which news accounts presented regarding Hannah Poling,
it was reported that her mother stated that Hannah received as many as
9 vaccines at once. "

Note from Ilena: *I have read every account I could find and found
nothing to substantiate Myrl's claim. I have read she had 5 at once
... never 9. If this can be substantiated, I would like to see it.

it was a news interview with Hannah Poling's mother, on regular
network TV news - soon after the decision. She clearly stated "9"
vaccines at once. But at the end of the interview, the reporter
stated "6". This discrepancy in numbers may come from counting
multiple vaccines adminstered in fewer vaccination jabs. Fewer jabs,
does not equate to fewer vaccines.

Personally, I'd like to be able to see the video once again, because
the two reported diferent numbers left confusion.

It was regular network news - likely on CBS or ABC. I watch those two
most often, rarely watch NBC.

My thinking is because their are often multiple vaccines in each jab,
it could account for the confusion in reporting. Example: I think the
MMR vaccination, actually contains 3 vaccines itself.

Either way, I think it might be valuable for the medical community and
pharmaseudical companies to think about removing as many suspect
metals and components from their vaccines as possible. And to rethink
the number of vaccines imported into children's tiny bodies at once!
Old April 4th 08, 01:48 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Myrl

On Apr 4, 4:21*am, Mark Probert wrote:

It was five, a minor amount.

On the following webpage, it has the following passage. This
accounting as many others, quotes a "five-shot series" of childhood
vaccines." The question I have, how many vaccines are actually
present in the average "five-shot series" - knowing that some jabs
contain multiple vaccines????

http://www.injuryboard.com/national-...googleid=29954

"It tells the story of Hannah, a precocious, high functioning and
verbal toddler until, at 19 months, she received a five-shot series of
childhood vaccines in July 2000 that "significantly aggravated an
underlying mitochondrial disorder" which resulted in a brain disorder
with features of autism."

Old April 4th 08, 03:23 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Ilena Rose

Muddle queried:

"I'm sorry for not understanding why you people post to
alt.support.autism information that isn't well received by those who
actually have autism. Do you get some perverse pleasure from riling
up the autistic community, or
what? "

Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com

That is a very interesting (mis)statement, Muddled.

" . . . alt.support.autism information that isn't well received by
those who actually have autism." Muddled, 4 3 2008 7:43 p.m.

Very interesting.

I have no idea how old you are ... but their are many beliefs floating
around about many different aspects of autism ... yours being one.

Unfortunately ... the vaccination industry and their public relations
teams prowl the internet and fill other media with their viewpoint ...
often bullied upon them by people on this list ... and people become
confused as to what is truthful ... and what is industry propaganda.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm
Partial list of Insurance / Pharma Industry Flacks on Internet

I think you inaccurately believe that the view you share with them is
universal. It isn't.

I know many, many, many people with autism or families who have had
their lives turned upside down and backwards after their perfect
babies totally changed ... 'coincidentally' ... hours, days or weeks
after vaccinations.

They applaud the brave work Jenny McCarthy is doing ... and I do too.
She also has breast implants ... could that too, have been another
environmental hit that has affected her child? It's a complicated
issue ... and one that the Vaccination Industry wants put to bed. This
new ruling in the Hannah Poling case has opened a huge liability and
'can of worms' for the vac and insurance industries ... what child is
tested for "an underlying mitochondrial disorder" before they begin
jabbing away, with vaccinations tainted by aluminum and many other
undesirable contents.

I saw the same thing amongst women with breast implant ... although
the onset of symptoms is even more random and confusing.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm

Vaccine Flack Mark S Probert (a long term Snake-oil Vigilante) ...
chimed in here in response to this comment:

This seems to be a fair and balanced analysis about vaccines and
autism.

"There is no such thing. The evidence clearly shows that there is no
relationship between the two. There is NO NEED for balance.

It is like debating sunrise."

Now Muddled .. he's on your side. As I understand it ... one of his
roles in working with insurance companies who hire him to find
reasons to deny claims.

They get to keep lots more of their billions if they never have to pay
a vaccination claim ... and Probert (who lost his license to practice
law) keeps this multi-billion dollar viewpoint in front of you ... and
others.

Old April 4th 08, 04:23 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,alt.support.autism
Myrl

On Apr 4, 7:50*am, Ilena Rose wrote:
Myrl Jeffcoat made this good remark:

"Either way, I think it might be valuable for the medical community
and pharmaseudical companies to think about removing as many suspect
metals and components from their vaccines as possible."

Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:

I consider that progress on your part ...

Your comments previously comparing equating one type of aluminum and
injecting another via vaccinations was reminiscent to me of *comparing
ingested dimethicone (silicones) with a ruptured implant leaking
silicones into women's bodies.

It was from you that I learned that there is also a huge cover-up
surrounding the dangers of aluminum that the Snake-oil Team also are
spreading disinformation about. You reposted their propaganda several
times.www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm

Information and learning are usually an evolutionary process for
individuals. However, anyone who has followed my writings for any
time at all, will know I have always been for the safest medical
products available, and I favor vigilence regarding faulty drug,
medical devices, and health products.

That being said, I'm not willing to go back to the disease riddled
years of the past. A world I knew as a child before most vaccines
were available. As long as benefit from vaccines continues to largely
outweigh the amount of risk, I think vaccines are a valuable thing.

In my lifetime, Mumps, Measles, Chicken Pox, Whooping Cough, Polio,
have all but been wiped out from most areas of the globe. And yes,
protection from HPV and Cervical Cancer will be provided by Gardasil
and other vaccines being developed. Do I wish pharmaseudical giants
would be diligent in providing the safest vaccines, with the smallest
amounts of heavy metals and suspect components - ABSOLUTELY!

But getting one's panties in a wad over minute amounts of Aluminum,
which are insignificant in comparison to amounts we consume in so
called healthy foods, and other things in the environment, seems a tad
counter-productive.

My personal view is emphasis should be made on making vaccines as safe
as possible, and to possibly revisit the protocols which allow
multiple jabs of many vaccines at once to tiny and developing
children.

I spoke with a mother yesterday, whose family because of job
circumstances, were required to travel extensively, when her children
were young. She mentioned multitudes of vaccine jabs required to
travel to areas of Africa. Her young child, she suspects, became
quite ill from ALL THOSE VACCINES being administered at once - taking
months to get her back to restored health. Again - it's back to
questioning the protocol which allows that to happen!

Old April 4th 08, 09:31 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Skeptic

"Myrl" wrote in message
And to rethink the number of vaccines imported into children's tiny
bodies at once!

Why? Was there a randomized controlled trial showing that multiple
simulatneous vaccinations led to more problems than single ones spread out
over a longer period of time?

Old April 5th 08, 12:03 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Jan Drew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Ru-...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8T3B...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlJIC...eature=related

Old April 5th 08, 01:32 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Myrl

On Apr 4, 1:31*pm, "Skeptic" wrote:
"Myrl" wrote in message

*And to rethink the number of vaccines imported into children's tiny
bodies at once!

Why? *Was there a randomized controlled trial showing that multiple
simulatneous vaccinations led to more problems than single ones spread out
over a longer period of time?

That's why I say "rethink". . .Perhaps I should have used the term
"revisit". I certainly think since vaccines have come under scrutiny,
that it would do no harm to revisit the idea of whether it's a good
thing to import multiple jabs at one time into tiny bodies.

And while we are waiting for those studies, why not try spreading out
those jabs, rather than injecting all at once?

I don't know if it would make a difference or not - but it's our
children for goodness sake. They deserve to have us ponder and study
or restudy!

Old April 5th 08, 01:34 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
Myrl

On Apr 4, 4:03*pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
"Myrl" wrote in message

[...]

I'm fairly certain the number I heard Hannah Poling's mother provide
was during the news conference following the judgment.

update on my recovery (bit of bad news) Anne Rogers Pregnancy 4 February 2nd 07 09:41 PM
Ilena Rosenthal, Bart Ross and Joe McCarthy Mark Probert Kids Health 6 March 12th 05 02:39 PM
Jenny Lind Bed Parts mypet Pregnancy 11 September 16th 04 12:28 PM
recovery after tubal ted Pregnancy 1 February 25th 04 06:01 PM
Recovery from c-section shaz Pregnancy 8 November 13th 03 04:27 AM