Prevent Child Abuse

Old September 28th 03, 10:26 PM
LaVonne Carlson

Default GREG MARRIES, PICS AT 11 was Prevent Child Abuse

This is a perfect example the irrational posts. In this thread I am
responding to your statements. I post from alt.parenting.spanking and
felt that your posts were worth responding to in this thread. You
denigrate an institution, imperfect though it may be, that was set up to
protect children. You make sweeping general statements and engage in
name calling, and you cut the posts of the individuals to whom you are
responding to ensure that no one realizes you are taking comments out of
context.

And what I have heard from you in your many posts makes me question your
professions of innocence and even if you had not been accused by CPS,
would make me wonder what kind of individual was raising children.

LaVonne

Greg Hanson wrote:

I'm confused, LaVonne.
Why aren't you un-crossposting Kane's drivel, swearing and all?
What ARE your standards?
Do you MODERATE for political effect?
Isn't that unethical?

Old September 28th 03, 10:50 PM
LaVonne Carlson

Default Prevent Child Abuse

Kathleen wrote:

"This is classic.
Be angry. You have lots of support.
These DCF PSYCHOS would not have a job if
not for all the invented cases."

I had a student teacher who worked with a little girl in early childhood special education. She was born
typically developing, but couldn't speak because her biological mother burned her to the point that her third
degree burns damaged her mouth, tongue and vocal cords. CPS had been involved prior to the incident, but in
spite of bruises from "spanking" and mother's irrational behavior, left the child in custody of the mother.
Mother stated that she was teaching her a lesson she wouldn't forget.

Back when I was teaching children rather than adults, there was a little girl enrolled in my classroom who was
very quiet. She refused to talk when other children talked to her and averted her eyes when I approached.
One day I noticed blood in her panties when she used the bathroom. I called CPS. CPS found damage in her
vigina from sexual abuse. CPS removed the child. Darn those psycho "DHF" folks. How much better it would
have been if this child could have remained in her biological home, abuse and all.

All DCF employees are psycho. They do their jobs on minimal pay, and the education required varies from state
to state. But no one ever talks about the children.

LaVonne

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message om...
LaVonne:
Kane swears and writes harangues but I am singled out for rage.
Kane's family is not under attack.
Mine is.

Having a fictional ""sex abuse history"" put on
a person WOULD tend to cause a bit of rage in
somebody who is not mentally impaired.

You seem to be under some delusion that
all rage is irrational.

Typical for Social Worker types.
I say again that you are in the La La Land of
the academic ivory tower.

You probably never heard of constructive anger.
Rightious indignation?

People who do not get angry when they should,
aren't they also diagnosed for their apathy?

This is classic.
Be angry. You have lots of support.
These DCF PSYCHOS would not have a job if
not for all the invented cases.

Kathleen

Old September 29th 03, 07:35 AM
Greg Hanson

LaVonne said
And what I have heard from you in your many posts makes me question your
professions of innocence and even if you had not been accused by CPS,
would make me wonder what kind of individual was raising children.

If the style of tone of a person's newsgroup postings had
ANYTHING to do with their ability to watch children,
then why don't I see you saying anything about Kane's filth?

Isn't his long term history of swearing in here of
some concern since he claims that he has had a high
level supervisory role over CPS, and claims to be some
sort of expert on children?

"Out of context" is clutching at straws, LaVonne.
Kane has the record for insult posts, that's for sure.
Dan is a close second, but he doesn't swear as much.

I think you are just too politically inbred to notice
when Kane swears, insults, or champions McCarthy (his hero??).

Tell me, LaVonne, would you counsel a rape victim to
not be angry? Fault them for their anger?

You defend an AGENCY? Why? Unlike FAMILIES, an agency
has NO CIVIL RIGHTS. Did you know that?
An AGENCY can not be slandered. No civil rights. Know why?

Did you ever hear of Judge Roland Friesler?
He was a sharp legal mind. A real professional.
Technically flawless legal work.
Look up what he did, and for who.

Like weeks ago in another one, I ask you to look at the
very NAME of this thread! Delusional assertion from Kane.
But you think I "took something out of context"??
Old October 1st 03, 10:41 AM
Greg Hanson

Kathleen and Te Thanks.

LaVonne said
You seem just a bit too ready to verbally attack
anyone who so much as questions your statements.
And no, Greg, this is not the behavior of everyone
who has been falsely accused.

In YOUR WORLD, do people falsely accused go quietly into the night?
Do you counsel rape victims to not be so angry?

LaVonne: What "bit too ready" are you talking about?
How LONG do you think Kane and Dan have been putting on
their sick little ""Court of public opinion""?
Please tell me how ethical you find that!

Again you harp on ME for attacks, but you
seem to be seeing KANE and Dan through the
rose colored glasses of comraderie.

Quite a "one way street" you've got there, LaVonne!

Suddenly I'm the aggressor? Nope.

Even an itemized inventory of messages where Kane used
expletives over the last year would doubtless be
ignored by you. He is the KING of irrational thought.
Do you REALLY want some examples??

Should I also repost where you tried to play God?
That was pretty funny. Arrogance? You??
Why, you are the all-seeing, all-knowing Oracle!

I don't repost everything because any moron can
read the immediately preceding message.
Over quoting is often worse than not quoting.
Quoting 40 lines to add 5 can be irritating.
Old October 1st 03, 11:12 AM
Greg Hanson

LaVonne said
If you parent the way you post, I'm not surprised
that your children were removed.

That's a cheap shot and you know it. Kind of nutty
of you to equate newsgroup posting to parenting.
Foretells your willingness to politicize everything.

You name call --

In a newsgroup on the internet? Imagine that!

"untrained unskilled unqualified boob at CPS has a phobia."

What part of that is name calling or untrue?
untrained: already established. Need citations?
unqualified: no SW license, some were welfare to work hires (Carter)
boob: bureacrat, self-important, god complex
phobia: "at risk of" clutter as "imminent danger" lie
caseworkers with "Sky is Falling" exaggerations (phobic)

You deliberately misuse terms

What a tragedy! Drag me into grammar court!

and refer to CPS as "Child Protection Industry."

You think it's NOT an industry? 41 Billion dollars annually.
Were you in San Diego on the September 20th?

WHY would you think it's not an INDUSTRY?
Even if the people had credentials to be professionals,
it would STILL be an industry, even though you don't like
my ""misuse"" of terms.

You exhibit irrational rage.

The US Congressional committees had the same sort of irrational rage.
Something irrational about Constitutional human rights violated.

The two horror cases of child abuse DO NOT justify the
other 140 kids statistically removed from their homes
at the same time, for clutter and trivia.

The two horror cases are terrible of course, but the removal
of the other 140 taken WITHOUT such good reason is an abuse
of children also. CPS causes harm to ""save"" kids from clutter?

Did you ever read Wallis v. Escondido?
Notice the report was from a person in a locked psych ward?

The idea that one horror story justifies all of the other
removals is preposterous. Cure worse than disease.
Using the one to justify the many needless removals
is demogoguery.