Stuff

Old December 11th 03, 09:00 PM
HanK

Default Stuff

"Every Wednesday evening and every other weekend"

Is this typical for non custodials? If I had to see my child on those terms
I think I'd end up in a mental hospital.

I really feel for Fathers (lets face it the majority of non custodials) who
WANT their kids, but faced with a dicriminatory system molded by feminazis
must face a living death of
"Every Wednesday evening and every other weekend", whilst in many cases the
mother hooks up with the next loser to stare at her tits and he then spends
more time with the kids than the Father.

An automatic assumption of equal custody when a relationship break is the
only fair system

HanK....who thanks destiny every day that he has his child with him.

Old December 11th 03, 10:04 PM
lm

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:00:10 -0000, "HanK"
wrote:

"Every Wednesday evening and every other weekend"

Is this typical for non custodials? If I had to see my child on those terms
I think I'd end up in a mental hospital.

I really feel for Fathers (lets face it the majority of non custodials) who
WANT their kids, but faced with a dicriminatory system molded by feminazis
must face a living death of
"Every Wednesday evening and every other weekend", whilst in many cases the
mother hooks up with the next loser to stare at her tits and he then spends
more time with the kids than the Father.

An automatic assumption of equal custody when a relationship break is the
only fair system

HanK....who thanks destiny every day that he has his child with him.

Where's your kid's mum?

lm
Old December 11th 03, 11:02 PM
Tiffany

HanK wrote in message
"Every Wednesday evening and every other weekend"

Is this typical for non custodials? If I had to see my child on those

terms
I think I'd end up in a mental hospital.

I really feel for Fathers (lets face it the majority of non custodials)

who
WANT their kids, but faced with a dicriminatory system molded by feminazis
must face a living death of
"Every Wednesday evening and every other weekend", whilst in many cases

the
mother hooks up with the next loser to stare at her tits and he then

spends
more time with the kids than the Father.

An automatic assumption of equal custody when a relationship break is the
only fair system

HanK....who thanks destiny every day that he has his child with him.

You speak as though all fathers want equal time with the kids. They don't. I
do feel for the fathers who do want to see the kids and can't and totally
believe that to be unfair. What a mother thinks she is gaining in that
situation is beyond me.

Automatic equal custody is a grand idea but not always easy to happen. One
parent doesn't live near the other parent or one parent works mega hours,
ect.

Old December 12th 03, 12:12 PM
HanK

Where's your kid's mum?

lm

She has our child weekends, every weekend.

Automatic equal custody is a grand idea but not always easy to happen. One
parent doesn't live near the other parent or one parent works mega hours,
ect.

At least people would start on an even playing field, and then a court could
take individual circumstances into account.

Old December 12th 03, 09:02 PM
Dennis Here

HanK wrote in message

An automatic assumption of equal custody when a relationship break is the
only fair system

At last!
A sensible statement from HanK. Not original though, Paul and I have been
saying it for years.

Dennis

Old December 12th 03, 09:06 PM
Dennis Here

HanK wrote in message

At least people would start on an even playing field, and then a court

could
take individual circumstances into account.

I would rather see equal custody as the starting point and each parent can
work BACK from it with the co-operation of the other parent. The courts
should only be used to rubber stamp the agreement.

Dennis

Old December 13th 03, 09:46 PM
Dennis Here

'Kate 'Kate wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here" wrote

HanK wrote in message

At least people would start on an even playing field, and then a court

could
take individual circumstances into account.

I would rather see equal custody as the starting point and each parent can
work BACK from it with the co-operation of the other parent. The courts
should only be used to rubber stamp the agreement.

The problems associated with this are the same with mother presumed
custody. The one with the money wins.

I don't see that arguement. Each parent gets 50/50 irrespective of who has
how much money. It's a done deal. A default arrangement.

It would take an investigation
of circumstances to weigh the custody more favorably toward one parent
or the other.

No, it would be up to one of the parents to say that they did not want the
child/ren for 50% of the time and they would then have to negotiate a
financial arrangement with the other parent accordingly.
Investigations do not come into it.

Investigations increase the cost of custody battles.
There's no perfect system. Our best bet is to work with families before
divorce happens and build support systems into the community for married
couples with children.

Like what? Make parents sign a written contract to support their children
when they register a birth?

Dennis

Old December 17th 03, 05:41 AM
Dbeardandsons1

Hello Y'all! Sorry to sneak back in this way after so long.....

Here's a thought...Why not have prospective couples go through divorce and
custody for a period of years prior to tying the knot so that they have a true
perspective of what their partner is really like!

David
Old December 18th 03, 01:30 AM
Andrew

"Dbeardandsons1" wrote in message
Hello Y'all! Sorry to sneak back in this way after so long.....

Here's a thought...Why not have prospective couples go through divorce and
custody for a period of years prior to tying the knot so that they have a

true
perspective of what their partner is really like!

David

Hi David,

Hmm, not necessarily a guarantee. My partner and I met on November 30 1984,
had on/off relationship until 1988 when we got serious, thought we would
take our time and moved into the same house in 1990 or so, waited till 1993
to get married just to be sure, waited till 1998/9 to have a kid again just
to be sure. We were both there for the birth (though there was more work
from one part than the other!!!), we both did nappies, night time feeds,
sleeping withs, daytime feeds, cuddles etc. Split up in 2002 and here I am
on alt.support.single-parents.

I refer you to 'Scenes from an Italian Restaurant' by Billy Joel.

Best regards and Seasons Greetings,

Andrew (newbie)

PS glad I remembered to mention the song, I may well post it for general
consumption! (just cos I'm feeling sorry for myself this festive season)

Old December 18th 03, 05:20 AM
Dbeardandsons1

I'll let you know after I get back from court tommorrow........Aaargh! Kids are
doing pretty well, Ex is....well I'll be in court tomorrow.......

And how about yourself and the rest of the group?

Regards,
David