We're Expecting...

Old October 25th 04, 10:59 PM
KimandJuan

Default We're Expecting...

Well,

We decided we would start trying about 6 weeks ago. I had the baby itch at
the time and DH said he was ready... The funny thing is we sealed the deal on
the first try. The last month or so has been so busy, it had to be that first
try. You can call us Mrs. and Mr. Fertile! Anyhow, I just wanted to share
the news... I will let you know after the ultrasound next week if we see 1 or
2 who knows maybe even three! =)
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/
Old October 26th 04, 12:45 AM
Terri and Rob

That's wonderful news!! Congratulations.
That is the happiest news I have heard all day!

--

Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)

Old October 26th 04, 02:38 AM
Megan Byrne

You're absolutely nuts! ~
But, congrats! I'm a little jealous....with all my IF and IC problems,
we are waiting until my 2 are in kindegarten to have another.

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....2 years old!!

Old October 26th 04, 03:02 AM
KimandJuan

Oh!
Megan I am sorry, I didn't mean to throw around my fertility like that.(sounds
weird, but YKWIM) I should be more sensitive. It is just the joke around our
house. DH just has to look at me and BAM. This can also be a problem if you
aren't careful, VERY CAREFUL.
In three years when the kids are in school I will send all my fertility vibes
your way, we can will it! I've got magical powers.
Old October 26th 04, 04:13 AM
Terri and Rob

When are you due, anyway?

Old October 26th 04, 04:26 AM
Megan Byrne

Kim,
I dodn't mean it to sound like I am unhappy for you.

There is a baby boom going on in my life. Everyone and their mother is
pg, a new one pops up every day. I am extremely happy for everyone, but
I am also 100% jealous. I just hate that my body defies me. I should
just be happy that I have been so wonderfully blessed.

I look forward to hearing about your baby adventures. Tell Juan I am
hoping that this one is "his" boy!

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....2 years old!!

Old October 26th 04, 12:12 PM
Jack H.

"Megan Byrne" wrote in message
You're absolutely nuts! ~

I agree!!!

8~J

But, congrats! I'm a little jealous....with all my IF and IC problems,

I have them too but I look on them as a blessing, as I really do not want
any more kids, these 2 are enough!!

we are waiting until my 2 are in kindegarten to have another.

I joke with people that I meet, when they ask me when I am having more, that
I have put my gametes in the microwave already.

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....2 years old!!

Jack

Congratulations to Kim and Juan!!!!!!
May they all be healthy!

Old October 26th 04, 06:48 PM
Ellen Kmetz

Congratulations, Kim, and please don't apologize! This is not an infertility
board, therefore you needn't worry about offending anyone, nor should anyone
make you feel guilty about it. It's wondeful that it happened right away. May
you have an uneventful and healthy pregnancy!

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Old October 26th 04, 07:11 PM
Mirethy & Arjan

The best wishes to you. Congratulations. Keep
us updated how everything is going.. Gig'em Aggies!!
Greetings,
Mirethy
Mother of Kreychelle and Draychelle (may 12, 2003)

"KimandJuan" sch, reef in bericht

Old October 28th 04, 03:32 AM
JaYm'e RoCkS duh!

(KimandJuan) wrote in message ...
Well,

We decided we would start trying about 6 weeks ago. I had the baby itch at
the time and DH said he was ready... The funny thing is we sealed the deal on
the first try. The last month or so has been so busy, it had to be that first
try. You can call us Mrs. and Mr. Fertile! Anyhow, I just wanted to share
the news... I will let you know after the ultrasound next week if we see 1 or
2 who knows maybe even three! =)
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

*I dont know ya, but Congrats!!!!!! I have a question for all of you
out there.....for those of you with multiples....have you had more
than one set? My twins are my first, and Id love to have more some
day...when they are like 4 or 5 (hehe) Im curious as to know what the
possibilities of having more twins would be? My dr said that there is
a high chance because I have eggs that constantly split? I dont know
what it all means! *