Only STUPID men make posts like this...

Old November 2nd 04, 12:46 AM
Nunya

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
news:1Wzhd.2402$fw2.269@trndny01...
More delusions of adequacy.

I'm still trying to figure out where he thinks single mothers are so
desperate.

Your eunuch of a husband is living prof of that. He's not ALLOWED to
address me anymore.

Oh please...can't you come up with something new? You convince yourself of
something to make yourself feel better and that's supposed to automatically
be truth? Reality doesn't work quite that way.

He gets the privilege of paying to raise the children of
another man you ****ED. .

Oh horrors! I ****ed the man I was married to! For shame!

You're a cheap piece of **** who has been inciting men here to threaten
me.

Inciting? Where?

Funny how you claim offense as a woman for anything I say about "women"
yet disclaim the same connection when someone repeatedly threatens me over
it, going so far as to even repost part of the original threat.

Where?

Please grow up Ray, this doesn't become you.

-Shell

Old November 2nd 04, 08:13 AM
Ray Gordon

More delusions of adequacy.

Alex is jealous and tries to blame his ex-wife for his failings as a man.

Jealous that Gordon has to lie about being approached by "desperate
creatures?"

I think not.

Poor Alex IS jealous if he has to accuse me of lying.

As for my ex, Gordon needs to stop lying about her.

Your ex-wife is a pathetic piece of **** who proves what a man you aren't.

Deal with it.

Old November 2nd 04, 08:26 AM
Ray Gordon

You're a cheap piece of **** who has been inciting men here to threaten
me. Funny how you claim offense as a woman for anything I say about
"women" yet disclaim the same connection when someone repeatedly
threatens me over it, going so far as to even repost part of the original
threat.

Struck a nerve, did she?

Apply your logic to those who flame me if you must believe what you write.

Again, she takes offense as a "woman" when I write things about "women" yet
doesn't take credit for the man who repeatedly threatens me in the name of
"women" while she takes absolutely no issue with the people making the
threats.

Old November 2nd 04, 11:47 AM
HeeroYuy

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
You're a cheap piece of **** who has been inciting men here to threaten
me. Funny how you claim offense as a woman for anything I say about
"women" yet disclaim the same connection when someone repeatedly
threatens me over it, going so far as to even repost part of the
original threat.

Struck a nerve, did she?

Apply your logic to those who flame me if you must believe what you write.

Most of them don't write page-long tirades after a one sentence quip.

Again, she takes offense as a "woman" when I write things about "women"
yet doesn't take credit for the man who repeatedly threatens me in the
name of "women" while she takes absolutely no issue with the people making
the threats.

What would Gordon know about women, other than to insult them? And why would
she take credit for someone threatening Gordon if she had nothing to do with
that in the first place?

Old November 2nd 04, 12:11 PM
TdN

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message news:9Szhd.2400$fw2.1414@trndny01...
:This is how I blow these desperate creatures off when they approach me.

More delusions of adequacy.

Alex is jealous and tries to blame his ex-wife for his failings as a man.

Mr. Parker, Mr. Kaufmann is not jealous of you. Nobody on the planet
Earth is jealous of you. You have a terribly sad existence. People
living in refugee camps in Sudan wouldn't be jealous of you, even
though you have a roof over your head and presumably enough to eat.
There are probably amoebas that feel superior to you, because they're
not as filled with self-loathing and rage as you are.

Did your mother tell you that "the other kids make fun of you because
they're jealous"? She was telling you a little white lie in order to
make you feel better. Nobody has ever been jealous of you for a
nanosecond. Not ever.

Please note that accusing your opponents in an argument of being
"jealous" is about on par with chanting "I'm rubber, you're glue;
whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!" or "It's
Opposites Day! It's Opposites Day!"

T.
Old November 2nd 04, 12:49 PM
Byte Me

"TdN" wrote in message
om...
"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
[...]

You have figured out the secret. Arrested development. That is in fact
what he is saying...LOL

BM

Old November 2nd 04, 07:24 PM
The Voice of Reason

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message news:9Szhd.2400$fw2.1414@trndny01...
:This is how I blow these desperate creatures off when they approach me.

More delusions of adequacy.

Alex is jealous and tries to blame his ex-wife for his failings as a man.

Who do you blame for your failings as a man?
Old November 3rd 04, 07:54 PM
Ray Gordon

Your ex-wife is a pathetic piece of **** who proves what a man you
aren't.

Deal with it.

Poor Gordon.

Unable to have any semblance of a real relationship, he has to disparage
those of us who have had them.

I guess Alex deleted "until death do us part" from his marriage vows.

MLTRs are not real relationships anyway. That's using a chick for sex.

Old November 3rd 04, 09:03 PM
Daedalus

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:54:15 GMT, "Ray Gordon" ,
wrote:

Your ex-wife is a pathetic piece of **** who proves what a man you
aren't.

Deal with it.

Poor Gordon.

Unable to have any semblance of a real relationship, he has to disparage
those of us who have had them.

I guess Alex deleted "until death do us part" from his marriage vows.

MLTRs are not real relationships anyway. That's using a chick for sex.

What do you know about sex, Friar Dork?

Did your mom finally explain it to you?

Jade