Merry Christmas! Anyone remember us?

Old January 9th 05, 01:31 AM
P. Fritz

"CME" wrote in message
news:Ou%Dd.81155$KO5.26104@clgrps13...

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

"denanson" wrote in message

Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

It's not at all bad, certainly a big improvement on what's readily
available
in the U.S.

Great. So the stag night is the night before then. Got to be

traditional
about this stuff.
The trouble is, these days the girls want to come too ----

Hey I can handle a strip club, hell I've probably been in them more

often
than most of you. lol

Christine

Working????? sorry - couldn't resist....it was too easy

I've never been in one, have had no desire......why get worked up about
something you can't have?

Old January 9th 05, 03:37 PM
Cele

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 19:58:24 -0000, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message

"denanson" Dennis wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message

Yes. That's one thing we *do* have organised: location. It'll be at
the North Shore Unitarian Church in North Vancouver.

Ah, the church is the congregation so it will be whatever you make it.

Huh? I don't think I understand this sentence? Maybe I'm having a
brain dead moment....

Over here the Unitarian Church is the sum of its parts on any given day.
They do not dictate how the congregation should be, rather they let the
congregation "be" the church.
Are they more authoritarian over there?

Ah, ok, gotcha. No, you don't find any dogma in Unitarian churches.
There are, however, actual principles to which we attempt to adhere,
so it's not *totally* random. :-)

As for the wedding, we do write our own vows & put together the
ceremony together with the minister. So to a significant degree the
ceremony will be what we make it, alright.

I hope you can make it! It would be wonderful to see lots of people
from assp there!

But how would you know they were from assp? We have never met ,-)

Well, we could always put cards in the invitations. Or, y'know, the
ones neither of us recognise will be assp people....

[g]

Yeah but we have a huge advantage. You two will be all gooey eyed and be
somewhere near the front. We will know you straight way.

This is true. But then, you'll be the one with the Irish accent, I
suspect.....

:-P

Cele
Old January 9th 05, 03:38 PM
Cele

"denanson" wrote in message

Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

It's not at all bad, certainly a big improvement on what's readily
available
in the U.S.

Great. So the stag night is the night before then. Got to be traditional
about this stuff.
The trouble is, these days the girls want to come too ----

Not the night before! The night before the night before. Everyone
needs to be conscious the day of, right?

And no way, I don't wanna come to the stag. I'll be busy. With my
friends. My *female* friends.

LMAO

Cele
Old January 9th 05, 03:38 PM
Cele

"denanson" wrote in message

Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

It's not at all bad, certainly a big improvement on what's readily
available
in the U.S.

Great. So the stag night is the night before then. Got to be traditional
about this stuff.
The trouble is, these days the girls want to come too ----

Hey I can handle a strip club, hell I've probably been in them more often
than most of you. lol

Christine

But do you *want* to?

I'm sure we can think of something more fun for us women....

Cele
Old January 9th 05, 03:40 PM
Cele

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:05:40 -0000, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message

So do I get a beer too, or is this a guy-only thing?

See Paul! Like I was saying!

Dennis ;-)

Heh. Nah, it's the beer I want, not the stag. That's ok. Christine and
Kate and I will just take our beer somewhere where we're wanted.....

(No! I'm not talking about the Post Office!)

Cele

Old January 9th 05, 04:16 PM
Paul Griffiths

"denanson" wrote in message

Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

It's not at all bad, certainly a big improvement on what's readily
available in the U.S.

Great. So the stag night is the night before then.

Is it? Hmm...

Got to be traditional about this stuff.

Really? We weren't thinking of being very traditional about the rest of it.

The trouble is, these days the girls want to come too ----

Girls is good. I like girls.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 9th 05, 04:17 PM
Paul Griffiths

"denanson" wrote in message

Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

It's not at all bad, certainly a big improvement on what's readily
available in the U.S.

Great. So the stag night is the night before then. Got to be traditional
about this stuff.
The trouble is, these days the girls want to come too ----

Hey I can handle a strip club, hell I've probably been in them more often
than most of you. lol

The question is can *I* handle a strip club. Would it be fun?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 9th 05, 04:21 PM
Paul Griffiths

"denanson" wrote in message

Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

It's not at all bad, certainly a big improvement on what's readily
available in the U.S.

Great. So the stag night is the night before then. Got to be traditional
about this stuff.
The trouble is, these days the girls want to come too ----

Not the night before! The night before the night before. Everyone
needs to be conscious the day of, right?

I was going to say the same thing. Makes much more sense IMHO.

Luckily this way I can claim you *made* me say it. :-Þ

And no way, I don't wanna come to the stag. I'll be busy. With my
friends. My *female* friends.

In that case can I come to *your* party?

LMAO

Pretty please.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 9th 05, 04:23 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:04:59 -0000, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

Don't count me out but I never go anywhere without Freddie!

I'm sure it's not a problem for us if it's not a problem for you. I

think
owe you a beer anyway don't I?

OK but I insist on the first round!
Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

Damn straight! None of that watery, insipid stuff they have down below
the border (yeah yeah yeah, flame away, I'm Canadian, we do real
beer). In Canada we have *real* beer.

Okay, okay, we get it.

So do I get a beer too, or is this a guy-only thing?

Of course you get a beer. That's one of the things I love about you.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 9th 05, 04:28 PM
Paul Griffiths

"denanson" wrote in message

Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

It's not at all bad, certainly a big improvement on what's readily
available
in the U.S.

Great. So the stag night is the night before then. Got to be
traditional about this stuff.
The trouble is, these days the girls want to come too ----

Hey I can handle a strip club, hell I've probably been in them more
often than most of you. lol

Working????? sorry - couldn't resist....it was too easy

She's a very good coat-check girl, Paul. Had you not noticed?

I've never been in one, have had no desire......why get worked up about
something you can't have?

I'm with you on this one but I think we're in the minority.

--
Paul Griffiths

Merry Christmas to all (well, almost all) Tiffany Single Parents 14 January 8th 05 07:37 PM
Merry Christmas! Chookie Pregnancy 12 December 28th 04 12:00 PM
Merry Christmas Leanne Pregnancy 6 December 27th 03 05:25 PM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 08:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 08:08 AM