DHR Nebraska uses starvation, restraints foster care

Old January 3rd 05, 03:24 AM
Kane

Default DHR Nebraska uses starvation, restraints foster care

Fern5827 wrote:
And you think spanking is questionable?

Who yah talking to, Ferniel?

Subject: Restraints, food deprivation used FC Nebraska
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 12/31/2004 10:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
http://www.yankton.net/stories/12230...41223019.shtml

Minimize the use of restraints, such as confined isolation and food
depravation, as methods used by foster homes to control bad behavior.

It's illegal. Either the authors of the report are ignorant of the law,
or you are ignorant of what they actually said that clarified their
meaning, or you deliberately left it out. I KNOW the reporter did. It's
about "facilities" and "staff" Ferneal. Not foster parents. The FCRB
report authors went on to clarify that very point.

And I posted the NE law that shows that it's illegal. I believe I also
posted the instructions to workers that certify foster applicants that
they be told it's illegal.

Of course you are so sick in your mind, and so much a slut of Doug's,
that you'll say or do anything, including blatantly ignoring the facts
when presented to you.

Ron was quite accurate in that name. You ARE a slut...a whore.

And when you aren't whoring to Doug, you are busy pimping to some very
sick organizations.

-- Increase prosecution of caregivers accused of the most serious

allegations
leading to children being removed from a home.

The board said there were 5,522 children in out-of-home care in

Nebraska on
Dec. 31, 2003. Nearly half of them had been in four or more different

homes
that year.

Half of the 4,116 children whose cases were reviewed by the board in

2003 had
been in out-of-home care for two years or more at the time of their

review.

DHR, NEBRASKA, DHHR, DCRB, CPS, OMAHA, LINCOLN, FAMILY LAW, CPS,

FOSTER CARE,
FOSTER HOME, PUNISHMENT METHODS, BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION, AVERSIVES,

FOOD
DEPRIVATION, DFS, DHS, ADOPTION, CAPTA, ASFA, GRAND ISLAND,

SCOTTSBLUFF, NORTH
PLATTE

By the way. The reporter, who you said is reporting from
Nebraska.....he's using a South Dakota media to do so.
Just thought you needed a wake up call, whore.

Kane

Old January 3rd 05, 04:27 AM
Doan

On 2 Jan 2005, Kane wrote:
Just thought you needed a wake up call, whore.

Does your mother approve you calling other people "whore",
"never-spanked" Kane? ;-)

Doan

Old January 4th 05, 02:49 PM
Fern5827

You talk to the reporter and use your offensive language there.

Apparently you don't know that SD abuts NE.

I suppose you know more than primary sources.

Wanna see this one break....?

The braying one howls:

From: "Kane"
Date: 1/2/2005 10:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

Fern5827 wrote:
And you think spanking is questionable?

Who yah talking to, Ferniel?

From:
(Fern5827)

Old January 4th 05, 08:57 PM
Kane

Fern5827 wrote:
You talk to the reporter and use your offensive language there.

Apparently you don't know that SD abuts NE.

That would be unlikely. My people are from both states. And Iowa. Each
contiguous from east to west. Would you like a further geography
lesson?

I suppose you know more than primary sources.

A media source is "primary?" I guess if they are reporting on a
breakdown in their own system, or the death of the anchor, or how their
new anchor's face lift fell, but last I heard, in issues of CPS, CPS
would be the primary source, and all other would take another ranking.

NFCRB, for instance, would be secondary source on CPS matters. CPS
would be secondary on matters of the law...and I quoted the law, which
of course exposed your lie. And Doug's duplicity.

Now if you wish to elevate NFCRB to a position of primary source, then
you will have to explain to them they just became responsible for child
protection operations in the state of NE.

Wanna see this one break....?

Your back?

The braying one howls:

Your still a slut, Neal.

Kane

From: "Kane"
Date: 1/2/2005 10:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

Fern5827 wrote:
And you think spanking is questionable?

Who yah talking to, Ferniel?

From:
(Fern5827)
Date: 12/31/2004 10:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
[...]

Foster care board keeps watch over Arizona children wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 March 30th 04 07:16 PM
Basic Rights of Foster Parents [email protected] Foster Parents 5 December 20th 03 02:37 PM
'Horrible' Home Kane General 1 July 16th 03 02:29 AM