Expecting Critter #2

Old May 9th 05, 12:03 AM
Pologirl

Default Expecting Critter #2

Monkey Boy, now 13 months old, weaned himself at 9 months.
Then AF returned. I read TCOYF carefully and started to
chart. I learned TCOYF's emphasis on signs other than BBT
was too simplistic and for me not useful. I lost a couple
of months learning that. To find out what was going on,
I resorted to (TCOYF's maligned) ovulation tests. I used
common sense rather than follow the package insert re the
day to start testing (the insert tells you to use the most
tests they can get away with telling you to use); in all,
I used 4 ovulation tests. And one hCG test. Apart from a
lot of intense fretting, it was all absurdly easy.

Old May 9th 05, 12:06 AM
Nan

On 8 May 2005 16:03:27 -0700, "Pologirl" wrote:

Monkey Boy, now 13 months old, weaned himself at 9 months.
Then AF returned. I read TCOYF carefully and started to
chart. I learned TCOYF's emphasis on signs other than BBT
was too simplistic and for me not useful. I lost a couple
of months learning that. To find out what was going on,
I resorted to (TCOYF's maligned) ovulation tests. I used
common sense rather than follow the package insert re the
day to start testing (the insert tells you to use the most
tests they can get away with telling you to use); in all,
I used 4 ovulation tests. And one hCG test. Apart from a
lot of intense fretting, it was all absurdly easy.

Congratulations :-)

Nan
Old May 9th 05, 05:06 AM
Irene

Congratulations!

Irene

Old May 9th 05, 12:19 PM
Chookie

Congratulations!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.
Old May 9th 05, 08:22 PM
Joybelle

"Pologirl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Monkey Boy, now 13 months old, weaned himself at 9 months.
Then AF returned. I read TCOYF carefully and started to
chart. I learned TCOYF's emphasis on signs other than BBT
was too simplistic and for me not useful. I lost a couple
of months learning that. To find out what was going on,
I resorted to (TCOYF's maligned) ovulation tests. I used
common sense rather than follow the package insert re the
day to start testing (the insert tells you to use the most
tests they can get away with telling you to use); in all,
I used 4 ovulation tests. And one hCG test. Apart from a
lot of intense fretting, it was all absurdly easy.

Congratulations!! I did use TCOYF's emphasis on signs and that was quite
successful for me (didn't do BBT), but I don't think some people's signs are
as obvious! I'm so glad the ovulation tests worked so well for you!

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01