Open Letter to Kenneth McVay

Old January 5th 05, 10:54 AM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message 4506328.YJKE4DSgqL@FreeBSD:

Roger wrote:

You're an idiot!

And you're running.

Again.

Cause your an idiot.

No, quite obviously because you are completely incapable of conducting
a substantive discussion without resorting to dishonesty, distortion,
denial and dick fantasies.

mommie must be bursting with pride...

Is that a wiggers way of saying "YO MAMMA" What is it with blacks and
you wannaBe's and peoples mother? Never got that yo mamma stuff.

No, it's a way of maybe getting you to examine your motives: would
your mommie be proud of you accusing another poster of wanting to suck
someone's dick?

My mom has no idea what I do on the computer

Something I'm sure you are very thankful for. Why don't you show her
the one where you asked if someone wanted to suck ken's dick?

She doesn't understand flame wars you idiot.

Does she understand that "flame war" is a lame excuse, given that no
one is flaming anyone except yourself, and given that an apparently
sincere apology which was not even addressed to you was the occasion
of your dip into homoerotica?

Or the one where you called her a lamer?

She is a lamer..I was nice enough to install OpenBSD on her new
computer..Before she had any data/files etc. She's like you had better hope
you can put XP back on this. So I did. I said mom you're lamer, I had you
set up with the most secure O/S in the world and you want windows? Bla Bla,
She thinks that would cause the FBI to come over again.

"Nice enough" to alter her computer without her permission.

And you didn't answer the question.

Or any of the multitude of posts in
which you attempt to justify your hatred of an entire group of people
(moist of whom you do not know nor will ever meet) by posting lies you
stole from some hater site?

Well?

..As for Don, well, I've never seen anyone kiss so much ass.

No, you've puckered up far more at the altar of Holocaust denial,
especially before the icon of mark weber.

Weber doesn't deviate from his believes. Don flames Jews and then kiss their
ass.

But weber *does* lie, and that's apparently okay with you because he
hates the same as you do.

None of which changes the fact that you've sucked up at every
opportunity.

As for him sucking Ken's dick - that was an
analogy and you know it!

An analogy for *what*? You really shouldn't continue to use words you
haven't the slightest glimmer of understanding of.

Call it what you will.....Suck Ass, Brown noser, ass kisser, etc.

I call it a lame attempt to insult by projecting your own woefully
underdeveloped sexuality upon someone else for no readily apparent
reason, and a completely false excuse in an even lamer attempt to
justify it.

It was a gratuitous insult, the like of which you regularly use in
place of substantive discussion, and which your mommie would wash your
mouth out for using.

She would do nothing of the sort. She doesn't know what I do on the
computer.

Because you know that if she did, you would have it taken away again
and your mouth washed out with soap.

Don't you think it says a great deal about your online behaviour that
you are ashamed to have your mother know about it?

Btw, I'm not to have anymore dealings with you. It's
not by my choice or anything. Hell, if it was up to me, I would just
killfile ya for a 'week' or so and then come back and argue with ya.

"Not by your choice," is it?

Not by my choice, like I said; when you get on my nerves I plonk ya for
a week.

So, someone has a gun to your head and is *making* you run away,
pathetic ignorant lying little child?

It's not me dumb ass, its you.

No, pathetic ignorant lying little child: it's *you* that continues to
lie and run from discussions, and it's *you* that throws tantrums when
that fact is pointed out to you.

So what?

So, you're not fooling anyone that yet another attempt to shift the
blame for your own inadequacies isn't fatally doomed by those very
inadequacies.

Grow a pair and admit your fundamental dishonesty so you can begin to
act like a man.

what -- they won't let you be in the
denier club if you keep getting your head handed to you?

No, nothing to do with revisionism or who believes what. Some people
think you're doing wrong.

Of course, some people also lie to themselves that they are an honest
seeker after truth, when their documented behaviour shows that
protecting their hard-won ignorance and thereby justifying their
irrational hatred is far more important.

Roger do you know how old I am? I may be a little younger than you think.

You couldn't possibly be more immature than your posts have shown you
to be, those being the only basis on which I can base an impression of
your age. None of which even *begins* to refute the fact that you
will continue to run away from actually *learning* anything about the
history you purport to "revise," which means that you will continue to
have to lie and run.

And everyone then has the opportunity to point and laugh at the
pathetic ignorant lying little child throwing another tantrum.

Some may think your a dirty old man.

Some may. Some even may have justification for such a
characterization.

Others don't.

That was rather my point, babychild. Others such as yourself.

Of course, it has escaped you that a lack of justification for an
accusation generally means one should not make it to begin with...

But not you: you are simply trying once again to distract from your
complete inability to do more than throw yourself to the floor and
kick you heels over the several questions your irrational hatred will
not let you answer honestly:

You're wrong this time.

No, I'm not -- that's why you've had to, once again, snip those
questions and try to pretend they were never asked:

1. How *will* your IP address be found amongst the many hits that
Nizkor gets every day?
2. What, exactly, the ADL would *do* with that IP address?
3. Why would either the ADL or Nizkor care enough about a pathetic
ignorant lying little child to put forth any effort at all in this
regard?
4. Can you cite a *single* instance of any "pushing of hatred" on the
part of Nizkor.
5. Can you document a single survivor of a work camp that had been
made rich by the efforts of Nizkor?
6 Why do you maintain that personages such as weber, irving, and
zundel (who demonstrably *do* make their livings swindling the like of
tommie) do so out of the goodness of their hearts, with no financial
recompense?
7. Why do you completely discount the urge to apologize for
offensive behaviour?
8. What *is* the fascination you deniers have with homoerotic
imagery?
9. Is your mommie really proud of your question about main street?
10. Why did you snip everything you want to pretend you're not
running from?
11. Why do you continue to tell lies avoid talking about the thing
you yourself bring up?
12. When are you going to admit that you have neither the guts nor
the skill to read a text file whose location is fully qualified for
you, protected by someone whose skills you have repeatedly denigrated
(with absolutely no basis for doing so?)

Run away baby -- throw us another tantrum and maybe someone will give
your binkie back...
Old January 6th 05, 05:27 AM
William Daffer

Tommy writes:

Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:

In article 2442537.K5PCrfP2LR@FreeBSD, Tommy wrote:
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:

In article ,
Roger roger@. wrote:

[ignorant child flushed down the tommy]
1. How zir IP address will be found amongst the many hits that Nizkor
gets every day.

Nizkor employs a specially written Jewish script we call the
tommyrhythm. It instantly and permanently identifies ignorant
children, notes their IPN, home address, telephone number, quantity of
unsightly zits, height, weight, hair and eye colour, and transmits
that information to Abe Foxman.

I have no idea what you do with the IP numbers that you get..But, would
you be kind enough to tell Roger that your server/logs show the IP-numbers
of those that visit your website.

We ignore the logs completely, other than to collect stats every
night, at which point they are deleted.

How do we know you ignore those logs? Are we to take your word for it? You
may, or may not be telling the truth.

Conversely, how do you know that they don't?

See? that's the point. You simply decide what you're going to
believe and then never, ever question that belief or test them
against freely available knowledge.

For instance, one of the pieces of that freely available knowledge
is the fact that logs from Webservers are *HUGE*. Depending on how
they're configured they can have a line for each and every
transaction.

So here's a question for you, Tommy (oh great and wondrous expert on
all things computerish): If a particular webpage contains 3 inline
images, how many lines will be in the 'access' weblog if the
server's logging function is configured in the default manner?

Anyone who's actually run a website and tried to gather information
from a log knows that mining a log for more information than the
standard sorts of statistics quickly becomes prohibitively
hard. Trying to figure out which IP address goes with which poster
to alt.revisionism is just plain ridiculous.

That's why we've been making fun of you for years, your claims are
just too funny for words. The very fact that you make them
demonstrates what how ignorant you are of the subject.

Of course, given the conspiratorial bent, you'll take this ridicule
for validation. Which makes the whole matter even funnier.

Face it, Tommy, you're the *perfect dupe*. Not only do you believe
implicitly everything you're told by these deniers, but you've taken
your brain completely out of the equation: you simply refuse on pain
of 'contamination' to even look at anything that has the slightest
chance of making you question the beliefs which have been handed to
you.

You'll make good cannon fodder for the new world order your
overlords are planning. And you'll be the first to suffer grave
injury if it ever comes.

My friend Mud Pie - You know him from soc.culture.canada) Why is it that
everytime he refutes the post you make, he get thousands of packets coming
in from Israel? Ken are you behind that?

You are simply too stupid for words, child.

You don't find it the least bit odd that he's catching thousands of
packets from Israel?

*wow*

You really *are* stupider than words can express!

whd
--
Gord McFee:
God the Father ordained the crucifixion of the Messiah.

Joe Bellinger:
And punished the *entire Jewish nation* for the sin of their
leaders in engineering the death of the Messiah by a decision of
their own free will, all predicted by Christ Himself.

[emphasis by whd]