Whisperwear

Old March 19th 04, 01:13 AM
toypup

Default Whisperwear

I don't have anything to do with this company other than I love their pump!
I've owned an ISIS and a PY and I've used the hospital grade Hollister pump.
I have to say Whisperwear rocks! Does anyone else have one? It's so
awesome! I have 2 free hands, I'm not tied to an outlet, I don't have to
lean forward, it doesn't hurt, I get lots of milk. I did wonder if it
worked at first. In case anyone here wonders, it really does. It's
everything they promise it to be. I love it!

Old March 19th 04, 01:20 AM
Circe

toypup wrote:
I don't have anything to do with this company other than I love
their pump! I've owned an ISIS and a PY and I've used the hospital
grade Hollister pump. I have to say Whisperwear rocks! Does anyone
else have one? It's so awesome! I have 2 free hands, I'm not tied
to an outlet, I don't have to lean forward, it doesn't hurt, I get
lots of milk. I did wonder if it worked at first. In case anyone
here wonders, it really does. It's everything they promise it to
be. I love it!

That's cool to hear. I have to admit, when I saw the website for the
Whisperwear, I thought it looked really nifty and, if it worked well, might
even be an argument for having a fourth baby. Glad you love it!
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [2] mom)

Old March 22nd 04, 05:57 AM
Terence Low

hi,
can recommend any particular online store which i can purchase the whisper
wear?
thks in advance.
Wendy

Old March 22nd 04, 05:31 PM
toypup

"Terence Low" wrote in message
hi,
can recommend any particular online store which i can purchase the whisper
wear?

I got mine at
http://www.babybellyboutique.com/whi...breastpump.htm

Old April 1st 04, 05:32 AM
aml

toypup wrote:
I don't have anything to do with this company other than I love
their pump! I've owned an ISIS and a PY and I've used the hospital
grade Hollister pump. I have to say Whisperwear rocks! Does anyone
else have one? It's so awesome! I have 2 free hands, I'm not tied
to an outlet, I don't have to lean forward, it doesn't hurt, I get
lots of milk. I did wonder if it worked at first. In case anyone
here wonders, it really does. It's everything they promise it to
be. I love it!

That's cool to hear. I have to admit, when I saw the website for the
Whisperwear, I thought it looked really nifty and, if it worked well, might
even be an argument for having a fourth baby. Glad you love it!

Umm...just wanted to add my 2 cents ('scuse me to all who are regulars
here...I'm new here, and may post or read more after the new little
one is born). I thought I'd just check out what others had to say
about Whisper Wear.

I never got to try out the final production model...but I was a part
of the testing of the prototype (grin...didn't look all pretty and
compact like it does now) about 2 1/2 years ago. I just happen to be a
neighbor of the sister of the woman (Ellen) who came up with the idea.
The lactation consultants who came to my home were great, and I found
that the adjustable suction was a huge improvement over what I was
using and was much more comfortable. It was much quieter than what I
was using as well (FYI...I wasn't paid by Whisper Wear for
participation).

As a SAHM I mostly breastfed, but would use my pump (by First Years I
think) to relieve engorgement and to bank milk in the freezer for
emergencies. That pump died on me long before my DS weaned and I had
to throw it away. I'm looking into what's new now.

aml