RESULT

Old October 18th 05, 08:51 PM
April & Bump

Default RESULT

I forgot to tell you all but I managed to get a result with the little girls
mother the other day, she actually decided to take the little one to the
doctors after I had an indirect forceful dig in her direction. I told the
mother that I wouldnt babysit her daughter anymore or go anywhere near the
family until she had taken the child to the doctor to see what was causing
all the icthyness, rashes and puss in her head. Well OK so it wasnt really a
nice thing to say BUT it got a result because she took the child to the
doctors the next morning and the doctor prescribed anti biotics which is
starting to clear the little tyke up nicely. The rash that she got on her
head and top of chest was caused by her scratching at her poor head and
spreading the invection.

At least there is a happy result!!!!!

Old October 19th 05, 12:21 AM
V.

"April & Bump" wrote in message
I forgot to tell you all but I managed to get a result with the little
girls mother the other day, she actually decided to take the little one to
the doctors after I had an indirect forceful dig in her direction. I told
the mother that I wouldnt babysit her daughter anymore or go anywhere near
the family until she had taken the child to the doctor to see what was
causing all the icthyness, rashes and puss in her head. Well OK so it wasnt
really a nice thing to say BUT it got a result because she took the child
to the doctors the next morning and the doctor prescribed anti biotics
which is starting to clear the little tyke up nicely. The rash that she got
on her head and top of chest was caused by her scratching at her poor head
and spreading the invection.

At least there is a happy result!!!!!

Good for you! I think that was actually a good tactic, since certainly she
should understand that you wouldn't want to be exposed to anything
contagious while pregnant.

Old October 19th 05, 01:25 AM
oregonchick

"April & Bump" wrote in message
I forgot to tell you all but I managed to get a result with the little
girls mother the other day, she actually decided to take the little one to
the doctors after I had an indirect forceful dig in her direction. I told
the mother that I wouldnt babysit her daughter anymore or go anywhere near
the family until she had taken the child to the doctor to see what was
causing all the icthyness, rashes and puss in her head. Well OK so it wasnt
really a nice thing to say BUT it got a result because she took the child
to the doctors the next morning and the doctor prescribed anti biotics
which is starting to clear the little tyke up nicely. The rash that she got
on her head and top of chest was caused by her scratching at her poor head
and spreading the invection.

At least there is a happy result!!!!!

Well, I guess it's a happy result. ANything is better than nothing at all.
But I'm sure you feel as I do, I would NEVER let my child suffer like that!
So, it just makes you wonder about the mother, and whether or not there are
other issues regarding neglect that maybe just aren't so visible. I hate to
be a cynic, but I sure do get tired of seeing little kids that aren't being
taken care of properly.

Betsy

Old October 19th 05, 02:46 PM
April & Bump

Well, I guess it's a happy result. ANything is better than nothing at
all. But I'm sure you feel as I do, I would NEVER let my child suffer like
that! So, it just makes you wonder about the mother, and whether or not
there are other issues regarding neglect that maybe just aren't so
visible. I hate to be a cynic, but I sure do get tired of seeing little
kids that aren't being taken care of properly.

Betsy

Hi Betsy

I am totally with you there BUT at least Em has now got some sort of
treatment and its helping to clean the scabby stuff on her head up and the
rash that shes suffering from. Apparently her health visitor is up her bum
as well and has told the mother that if the child is not back at school
tommorow sharpish then social services will be called in which is another
bonus because it now means that the little tyke will have a watchfull eye at
school.