The Real right to abandon your child, or not

Old March 22nd 06, 06:41 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default The Real right to abandon your child, or not

I thought about, and watched, this thread for a few days...
At first, I thought.... Slam these noobs...

Then, the gentleman that I was raised to be...
Treat your fellow man, the way that you want to be treated..
It seems that, the "bean counters" are in effect in this thread...

To answer the age question, she was 18...

I spent the morning on the phone...
Dealing with... "press 1 to speak"...
After many of these,
I found that the ex had moved from one county, to another county.
The old co. was "in the process" of closing my account and,
moving it to the new county, the new county got "right with the
program"..
The old county is a bit slow in making changes,, .

I will spend a moment on the replies for this thread...
Werebat - You actually got it...
Phil - Thanx, you sparked conversation...
R - Most of all, you were the most usefull, you...
provided me with the starting point...

....for the rest of the thread...
==++biteme++==

I thought this was a "mens" support group...
Sorry to have made anyone think....

Old March 24th 06, 06:02 AM posted to alt.child-support

IDOXLR8 wrote:
I thought about, and watched, this thread for a few days...
At first, I thought.... Slam these noobs...

Then, the gentleman that I was raised to be...
Treat your fellow man, the way that you want to be treated..
It seems that, the "bean counters" are in effect in this thread...

Bean counters.. Has nothing to do with it... just trying to figure
out the whole situation because you make it sound like you did nothing
wrong at all.. Somehow through no actions of your own the world
conspired against you.

To answer the age question, she was 18...

18.. and she no where else to go but your door step... interesting..
And you were 27-28 age... Again before you start making yourself
sounding like some kind of Saint.. maybe you should think about where
you were picking up girls...

Were you not able to get anoyone your own age that you had to impress
some highschooler you met in the Mall or where ever you might of
happened to be to pick up girls that young....

Bottom line is that you had sex with her.. and didn't use proper
protection on your end... I mean come on man.. she was 10 years your
junior.. and either still in when you met her.. or just getting out of
HighSchool. She would of told you anything to make you happy because
you were this awsome cool older guy who was intersted in her.... Had a
car.. a nice place... probably booted for her to get drunk... You
wanted to have Sex.. she would told you anything to keep a gig like
that going... I would of taken the percautions needed and wrapped the
puppy up.

I spent the morning on the phone...
Dealing with... "press 1 to speak"...
After many of these,
I found that the ex had moved from one county, to another county.
The old co. was "in the process" of closing my account and,
moving it to the new county, the new county got "right with the
program"..
The old county is a bit slow in making changes,, .

I have no idea what thats all about.. are you talking about
Presently? Or back then?

I thought this was a "mens" support group...
Sorry to have made anyone think....

It was posted in a few Groups.. I'm responding from a CS Support
Group.

SpiderHam77