Opinions Needed: TV and Parenting

Old December 8th 05, 03:08 AM posted to misc.kids

Default Opinions Needed: TV and Parenting

Hello. I am an assistant professor in the Edward R. Murrow School of
Communication at Washington State University. I am conducting an
on-line survey about parents' attitudes about television and
parenting. Whether you use the television to keep your children busy
while you fold the laundry or whether you fret about what your children
see on TV (or both), you can share your opinions.

This project has been reviewed and approved for human participation by
the Washington State University Institutional Review Board. It is
intended for invdividuals living in the United States.

Could you take 10 to 20 minutes to tell me your opinions about these
important issues? If so, you will be entered into an early summer
raffle for $50! If you are interested, please visit

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=37601520185

Thank you for your time. I really appreciate the help.

- Stacey J.T. Hust