Is it "Child Support" or money for spouse

Old November 24th 05, 05:37 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Is it "Child Support" or money for spouse

wrote in message

First, I want to acknowledge to everyone that I support CS. Anyone who
does not meet their obligation for their children should be punished
according to the law.

And should the punishment be the same as a rapist, bank robbers, thieves or
any other criminal Felon?

If certain political parties can criminalize people on the basis of money,
then we should all be very afraid!

Old November 24th 05, 06:12 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Is it "Child Support" or money for spouse-the answer is yes

OK you are correct with your context so let me reiterate my message:
"I support a childs necessity to live" Is that better? But you are
right about being a loser to pay that kind of money. Isn't there any
type of reform to make this more equitable?

Old November 24th 05, 09:25 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in

. Isn't there any type of reform to make this more equitable?

No, there is no Government plan for any reform!

Why would there be, there's nothing to motivate them to make any changes.

Old November 25th 05, 12:54 PM posted to alt.child-support

DB,

You guys are running down the same track, the law is the law.

Use the law, with the heart.

Read my post and learn.

Screw the law, use the heart so much more effective.

Read how to treat a dog, same as marriage.

The heart rendered cold is quite effective at the right moment.

Old November 26th 05, 06:30 PM posted to alt.child-support

Well its just going to get worst then if there are not enough suckers
to make waves. They impose cost of living adjustments on CS even though
my employer doesn't grant me cost of living adjustment.

Old November 26th 05, 06:57 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in

Well its just going to get worst then if there are not enough suckers
to make waves. They impose cost of living adjustments on CS even though
my employer doesn't grant me cost of living adjustment.

The real problem with CS, it's run by a Government agency that has no checks
and balances and answers to no one!

Yes, you should be very afraid, they have access to anything you own and
have full authority to take it away.
Essentially, they own you and you must do their bidding, you can't fight it,
so just pay the dam money!

We are all Suckers!

Old November 27th 05, 07:57 PM posted to alt.child-support

It's one thing when you are over paying child support. It's another
when you write the check to the x and there is no accountability.
Doesn't have to prove that she spent it on the children. Kids could be
eating Macaroni and cheese every night for all I know. I know that
when I started making my CS payment the x pulled up in a Mercedes
gloating. Boy did I felt real stupid and there is nothing I can do
about it. What makes me feel even more stupid is when I get the kids
for a full month. It cost me a fortune on airfare to fly them to my
place. On top of that I still have to pay the X the CS money even
though I had them that full month. OK I supported them that month why
do I have to pay her?

Old November 27th 05, 07:58 PM posted to alt.child-support

where is your post about your words of wisdom?

Old November 27th 05, 10:35 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
It's one thing when you are over paying child support. It's another
when you write the check to the x and there is no accountability.
Doesn't have to prove that she spent it on the children. Kids could be
eating Macaroni and cheese every night for all I know. I know that
when I started making my CS payment the x pulled up in a Mercedes
gloating. Boy did I felt real stupid and there is nothing I can do
about it. What makes me feel even more stupid is when I get the kids
for a full month. It cost me a fortune on airfare to fly them to my
place. On top of that I still have to pay the X the CS money even
though I had them that full month. OK I supported them that month why
do I have to pay her?

====
Some states allow CS reduction for "visits" over 30 days. Florida does. Have
you checked your state's statutes?
===

Old December 6th 05, 01:32 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Is it "Child Support" or money for spouse-the answer is still yes

What makes me feel even more stupid is when I get the kids
for a full month. It cost me a fortune on airfare to fly them to my
place. On top of that I still have to pay the X the CS money even
though I had them that full month. OK I supported them that month why
do I have to pay her?

This is bizarre to me but I was force to do the exact same thing. Ex
doesn't even allow my child to pack a bag, "You can get her whatever
she needs". And yet government deadly force is used to xfer money from
me to the ex for that month.

Some states allow CS reduction for "visits" over 30 days. Florida does.
Have you checked your state's statutes?

And by design, no doubt, judges never happen to include visitations longer
than 30 days in their orders in such states, duh! Here it is 120 nights/year
and the standard visitation package happens to come out to, surprise, 112
nights.
So in addition to back-door alimony the women gets paid for 112 days for
children not being supported. Such a sweet deal! Not for the children
though.
Not for men though. But for the people seen as counting.

Wake up people! This is simply another government vote buying scheme
so such irrationalities are not mistakes or oversights. Trying to
fix them is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic!

How Children REALLY React To Control Chris Solutions 437 July 11th 04 02:38 AM
488545670230 money 488545670230 RASCH Child Support 0 February 13th 04 09:26 PM
Money, Honey RRob888372 Single Parents 0 November 22nd 03 05:45 PM
KIDS EARNING MONEY Dargentala General 0 August 1st 03 02:43 PM
Money money money... russell barr General 0 August 1st 03 01:23 PM