UCLA Study: Sight of YenciePooPoo Triggers Humor in Brain [was: UCLA Study: Sight of Blacks Triggers Alarm in Brain]

Old March 19th 06, 06:31 AM posted to alt.non.racism,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.education,soc.culture.african.american

Default UCLA Study: Sight of YenciePooPoo Triggers Humor in Brain [was: UCLA Study: Sight of Blacks Triggers Alarm in Brain]

Yenc wrote:

liberals suck!

---------------------
No, you're just unable to form a cogent thought.

the problem of immigration to western nations largely arises from the
perception among many non-whites that white america or europe is weak
and can be pushed around.

----------------------
No, the atomic bomb and the crusades cured that. We killed LOTS of
them with amazing ease. AND we own all the aircraft in the world or
make all the spare parts for them and train all the maintenance
mechanics. If we didn't want them to come here we just need to not
sell them tickets!!

What *IS* true is that they want the standard of living we have
acquired, but WITHOUT giving up the kind of religious and social
attitudes that keep them stupid destitute dirt bums. They move to
Europe to try to get ahead while dragging the albatross of their
insane stupid religion with them, and trying to burden their kids
with it. We should steal their women and reprogram them as sex
slaves, and take their children from them for their own protection,
and then deport the men to Iran, and when that nation goes totally
nuts, which it will shortly, we just nuke it or gas them all to
death.
Steve