Woman tries to kill ex-husband for unpaid child support

Old May 31st 07, 04:39 PM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer[_2_]

Default Woman tries to kill ex-husband for unpaid child support

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_sc..._tried_to.html

I remember one CP saying that the bright side of a death of a father was
that she could collect on his life insurance, but I never thought they'd
try to accelerate the process. And didn't they tell her that a homicide
invalidates that payout.
Oh I forgot, the child support is for the kids, so they wouldn't be hurt
by what mother was doing.
Another comment on this story, and this has nothing to do with child
support: why does every one of these stories seem to begin with the
suspect talking to one of their friends. Am I the only one who DOESN'T
carry a list of hitmen and related criminal thugs in my roladex for easy
reference? And what do you file it under: "H" for hitman or "C" for
criminal.
If this woman isn't executed for murder, then she should be executed for
rank stupidity.
Old May 31st 07, 05:29 PM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

On May 31, 11:39 am, John Meyer wrote:
[...]

And now with the state of Texas passing laws stating that the NCP MUST
have
insurance payable to the CP in case of death, for the FULL amount of
CS owed
after they pass away...hmmm...Do you think they'll be more cases like
this one?

Old May 31st 07, 05:32 PM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer[_2_]

On May 31, 10:39�am, John Meyer wrote:
[...]

She convicted, faces life in prison..and is on....HOME
MONITORING?????????