greg and krp doing the absurd.... creating socks that...

Old June 21st 07, 10:24 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Greegor

Default greg and krp doing the absurd.... creating socks that...

I don't need alternate identities to express myself.
Couldn't you tell?

The closest I ever came to such stuff was in 1979
when I set up an Altair 8800B to post a long and
identical message from 8 different user accounts
on a CDC Cyber 73 Mainframe. There was nothing
sneaky about it, no real misrepresentation, and the
accounts were not exactly "identities" either.

It was a "proof of concept" that a microcomputer could
interact with a Mainframe. This would be nothing today
but in 1979 this had astounding implications both good
and bad.

There was no identity theft, no deception, no fraud.

In 2007 anybody can download pre-packaged software
to deceive the network regarding their identity and location.

This capacity is used for a few good purposes but
a lot of despicable or criminal purposes as well.

With the importance of internet weblogs becoming
undeniable, politicians have actually been caught
"tooting their own horn" using a fictitious identity.

Political lobbying groups actually hire people to
shill for their candidate, concealing the fact they are
hired lobbyists or working for them.

Haven't you noticed Kane's bragging about fake identities,
relays and and ""infiltrating"" citizens groups he doesn't agree with?
For a retired CPS caseworker or contractor to ""infiltrate""
a Family Rights group to try to sabotage it sure seems
a bit dangerously obsessive, as in stalking.

Perhaps you missed that his posts are set
to disappear 6 days after he posts them?

As you probably know, I am not anonymous.

If I DO someday feel the need to use a ""secret identity""
on the internet, I can assure you that it would not
be to put on a mere sock puppet show.

firemonkey wrote:
we see right through you and you are ridicules.

Old June 21st 07, 11:01 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
firemonkey

firemonkey wrote:
we see right through you and you are ridicules.

Oh yea greg, we'll all believe that just because you say it.....right.
You are a know liar bud, almost as bad as your buddy, who YOU invited
here, kennyboy. You may fool new folks (for awhile) but those of us
who know your habits will never believe it. You've been caught way to
many times with the 'ol sock trick, responding as yourself to posts
directed at one of your socks. A few minutes of research, cut and
paste would be very telling. I am here to keep you honest greg,

Firemonkey,

Old June 21st 07, 11:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 21, 5:24 pm, Greegor wrote:
I don't need alternate identities to express myself.
Couldn't you tell?

Please express your best estimate when your former girlfriend will
regain custody of her daughter.

Old June 21st 07, 11:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Greegor

firemonkey wrote:
we see right through you and you are ridicules.

rediculous?

ROFL

firemonkey wrote
Oh yea greg, we'll all believe that just because you say it.....right.
You are a know liar bud, almost as bad as your buddy, who YOU invited
here, kennyboy. You may fool new folks (for awhile) but those of us
who know your habits will never believe it. You've been caught way to
many times with the 'ol sock trick, responding as yourself to posts
directed at one of your socks. A few minutes of research, cut and
paste would be very telling. I am here to keep you honest greg,

You think that responding to a post directed to somebody else
proves that I am them? In a public newsgroup?

If that is true, I have some bad news for you about Dan, Kane
and the rest of the hyena pack!

What's your trouble with spelling and english, sockmonkey?
Are you really a genius using bad English to throw people off?

Old June 22nd 07, 05:39 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Greegor

DanKane et alia don't like me? What a shock! ROFL

Old June 22nd 07, 07:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids
Mrs. Robinson

Terri wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007, Greegor wrote:
I don't need alternate identities to express myself.
Couldn't you tell?

Hi Greegor--

I have no idea who you are, but in the case of krp (Kenneth Pangborn) I can
speak with 100% certainty that he uses alternate identities. He's also a
vulgar man who once sent me e-mailed death threats by the thousands.

Hi T,

What do you have against innocent children and families?

Why do you want to disrupt ascps?

Greg, join the fun ... was ... DANGER greg or krp put a viruson my computer BEWARE!!!! 0:-> Spanking 2 January 30th 07 01:38 AM
Greg, join the fun ... was ... DANGER greg or krp put a viruson my computer BEWARE!!!! 0:-> Foster Parents 2 January 30th 07 01:38 AM
help! "absurd" pictures available? Michael Corby General 6 August 26th 05 02:49 AM
flight socks Anne Rogers Pregnancy 2 November 25th 04 09:08 PM
Absurd dilemma regarding my daughter's fat friends MaryAnn Aronson General 9 July 19th 04 06:47 AM