Every 9 seconds.....

Old June 21st 07, 12:43 PM posted to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.child-support,soc.men
Werebat

Default Every 9 seconds.....

DB wrote:

wrote in

When a feminist spouts off in my face "Every 9 seconds a woman is
beaten, what are you doing abou tit?"

Lets say you disagree with that number and say it's more like every 6
seconds a feminist is rightfully beaten! LOL

Every 12 seconds, a feminist lies!

- Ron ^*^

Old June 24th 07, 07:52 PM posted to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.child-support,soc.men
DB

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

You can have an upper hand by understanding where the feminist statistics
come from.

Where do they get 4 million from a survey of 3000?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...180570,00.html

Old June 24th 07, 09:06 PM posted to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.child-support,soc.men
Kenneth S.

You'd be better off saying what is no more than the truth: every nine
seconds a feminist tells a blatant lie.

wrote in message
oups.com...
We have all heard the ubiquitous oft-quoted -- and thoroughly debunked
-- feminist slogan that "Every 9 seconds a woman is beaten in
America..." blah blah blah...

My Father's Day resolution is that the next time that little diddy is
quoted to me, I want to respond with "Every X seconds a man is having
his children ripped frm his life in legally sanctioned kidnapping and
having his status reduced from full-fledged father to mere 'financial
benefactor'..."

The problem is that I am having problem finding reliable data on the
number of contested custody cases that decided in favor of mothers. I
know that the oft-quoted rate is "95%", but that came from older data
and (unlike the feminsts) I'd like my figure to be accurate.

Any suggestions on a reliable source for the statistics on father's
who loose custody each year in America?

Thanks!

Old June 24th 07, 11:19 PM posted to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.child-support,soc.men
Relayer

On Jun 20, 11:50?am, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 19, 1:01 am, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:

When dealing with any statistics that express the results as

percentages, it
is important to ask the question, "A percentage of what?" ....

Thank you for your reply....but perhaps I was not clear with my
question.

I do not want to know the percentage, I want to know the NUMBER.

When a feminist spouts off in my face "Every 9 seconds a woman is
beaten, what are you doing abou tit?" I want to be able to respond "So
what? Every X seconds a father is eliminated from his family, what are
YOU doing about it??"

The key is to be able to calculate a good estimate for "X".

To do so, I need to know the average number of men (note: number...not
percentage) who loose custody annually. Then simply convert one year
to so many seconds, divide through, and voila I have my answer for the
number of seconds per loss of custody by a man.

My advice is to never, ever argue with a feminist over their statistics. A
better response is to calmly suggest anti-male sentiments are not conducive
to men and women working together.

And worse, taking a feminist argument about any topic (abuse in this case)
and changing it into another topic (father custody in your example) just
prolongs the argument.

You can have an upper hand by understanding where the feminist statistics
come from. Take for example the "A woman is beaten every 9 seconds" claim.
This statistic comes from the Criminal Victimization in United States Nation
Crime Victimization Survey put out by the Department of Justice. During
1999 females experienced 3,340,480 crimes of violence against them.
3,340,480 crimes divided by 365 days divided by 24 hours divided by 60
seconds is 6.35 crimes per minute. 6.35 crimes per minute equals one every
9 seconds.

If you insist on arguing with a feminist over this statistic, point out much
of this crime is female on female crime and that is why the government has
reclassified these acts as intimate partner violence instead of domestic
violence. The government came to the realization a growing number of female
assaults were being committed by lesbian partners. Also, during 1999 men
experienced 4,015,580 crimes of violence against them. That equals 7.64
crimes per minute which equates to one every 8 seconds.- Hide quoted text -

So what you are saying is we love beating the **** out of each other...

Old June 25th 07, 01:46 AM posted to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.child-support,soc.men
Bob Whiteside

oups.com...
wrote in message

[...]

When you look at the demographics of the victims it becomes apparent rival
gang activity accounts for most of the violent crimes, not domestic violence
as the femwits would suggest. For example 67% of female victims are black
or Hispanic. And 84% of male victims are black or Hispanic.

The safest place for any woman to be is in an intact , married relationship.
Married women are more than 75% less likely to report victimizations than,
divorced separated, or never married women. The point is married men are
not the brutes they are made out to be.