Semi-retiring from the newsgroup...

Old January 15th 04, 07:12 PM
Irrational Number

Default Semi-retiring from the newsgroup...

Hello ladies,

I want to thank you all for a wonderful, supportive
seven months! I really could not have kept breastfeeding
Pillbug for this time without your help, direct and
indirect. Through your posts, I found out so much
of what to expect and go through in order to have a
good BF relationship with my baby. I'm much more
educated and confident now!

This has been a lovely and safe group. I hope you
keep up the supportive atmosphere. I will be semi-
retiring from here because the baby is getting to a
stage where I cannot be spending as much time online,
but I will lurk and post occasionally.

Especially to Pillbug's crib group: Moo boy, Caterpillar,
Kate's Bug, Kameron, Anne's baby, Jeanne's baby,
Mary's baby, Alison's baby... Thank you! I will be
posting and reading with interest each month's roll
call!

-- Anita --
Mommy to Pillbug, 7 months old

Old January 15th 04, 07:36 PM
Anne Rogers

good bye, sort of, I think I'll be doing the same thing soon, I do most of
my newsgroup reading at work and it's going to get busy soon...

Old January 15th 04, 08:00 PM
Rob and Laura

OH so sad to see you go, bella is 11 months now and its hard for me to do
much with the newsgroups as well. but i am so addicted to say the least.
i hope to see you post here very soon.

--
Laura, TTC #2
Mommy to Izabella **Feb 10th, 2003**

Old January 15th 04, 08:59 PM
Andrea

"Irrational Number" kindly wrote in message ...
[...]

Aw ((Anita)), thanks for mentioning us. Kamron and I will look out for yours
and Pillbugs updates!

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 7 months still nursing strong
with 4 teeth!

Old January 15th 04, 10:15 PM
teapot

Irrational Number wrote in message ...
[...]

We will miss you loads, see you in a months time :-)
teapot and the moo boy
Old January 15th 04, 11:15 PM
Bruce and Jeanne

Irrational Number wrote:

[...]

But, but you WILL be updating us once a month on Pillbug? Yes?

Jeanne
Old January 15th 04, 11:38 PM
Alison

Well happy semi-retirement and many thanks for all your support too :-) I
know what you mean bout 'that stage' - that's why I have to post during
unsociable hours or miss a few days. We'll be watching for you.

--Alison and Rowan