still missing AF

Old October 21st 03, 06:45 PM
silivrenglaur

Default still missing AF

I think its time for me to go to the dr, Im so irritated with what we have
here, I call and call, and they say dont worry about it, at least you dont
have to deal with the bleeding

I've missed 2 cycles, and not pregnant, Grrrrrr!

-Silivrenglaur

Old October 21st 03, 07:09 PM
Rob and Laura

I hope they can find out whats stopping her from coming! I know that in a
way I would be glad not to see AF but would worry whats stopping her from
showing her ugly self.

--
Laura
Mommy to Izabella **Feb 10th, 2003**

Old October 21st 03, 07:51 PM
Ilse Witch

silivrenglaur wrote:
I think its time for me to go to the dr, Im so irritated with what we have
here, I call and call, and they say dont worry about it, at least you dont
have to deal with the bleeding

I've missed 2 cycles, and not pregnant, Grrrrrr!

I'd definitely have it checked, especially when you have had regular
cycles before. I had this after stopping BCP, and there can be many
other minor issues that cause it, but you should know.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (15m)

Old October 21st 03, 11:47 PM
silivrenglaur

so i called my gp and he said, all i can do is take some hormones to get me
to start ovulating, which will make me super-fertile, so maybe not having AF
come is a good thing?
~silivrenglaur

Old October 22nd 03, 09:04 PM
Ilse Witch

silivrenglaur wrote:
so i called my gp and he said, all i can do is take some hormones to get me
to start ovulating, which will make me super-fertile, so maybe not having AF
come is a good thing?
~silivrenglaur

That is not sorting out but fighting the symptom. I'd go for a second
opinion if you have that option, and try to find a doctor who will at
least consider the possibility that there may be a reason for you
missing your periods. Just taking hormones sounds like trying to shoot
a cannon at a muskito...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (15m)
guardian of DH (32)
EDD 05/17/2004
War doesn't decide who's right, only who's left

How to explain missing grandparent to 4yo Jeanne Clelland General 21 April 27th 04 12:19 AM
Review: The Missing (* 1/2) Steve Rhodes General 0 November 21st 03 10:32 PM
Missing kids Mark K. Bilbo General 5 October 28th 03 07:43 PM
What about those missing, exploited kids pix in Wallywold? Fern5827 General 0 October 10th 03 05:12 PM
Missing being pregnant Nina Pregnancy 2 October 1st 03 02:07 AM