See the Pieces? See how they fit?

Old June 29th 07, 04:56 AM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
[email protected]

Default See the Pieces? See how they fit?

I would be remiss if I did not serve warning to others unfortunate
enough to find themselves in similar situations.

It is necessary for Child Support and related enforcement to be unfair
because the intended result is to create criminals. One needs only to
look at the enforcement measures if they have any doubt.

If an honest payer falls behind the first enforcement takes is that of
a Voluntary Arrears Payment Schedule. It's the only other option
offered, besides full repayment, when payments are so far behind (5
months is about the limit). Despite the absence of any immediate
prospects for income the payer enters into the repayment schedule.

If a third VAP needs to be issued, and it will if the payer's
situation doesn't change, it comes with a first notice of license
suspension. If you still have any doubt that enforcement seeks to
create criminals, the coup de gras is the final series of enforcement
measures which take the form of jail terms.

All three steps are examples of commendable works of legislation and I
for one am not against child support as a concept but it is obvious
that the measures of enforcement taken against someone who already
can't pay will increase the likelihood arrears will increase and the
payer is eventually streamed into prison with the other criminals...
where they belong?.

"We are taking every step possible to help families and children get
the
support they are owed," - Ministry of Community and Social Services

http://ogov.newswire.ca/ontario/GPOE...=&lang=_e.html

Old June 30th 07, 03:59 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Chris

" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would be remiss if I did not serve warning to others unfortunate
enough to find themselves in similar situations.

It is necessary for Child Support and related enforcement to be unfair
because the intended result is to create criminals.

Yet you support it! (see below)

One needs only to
look at the enforcement measures if they have any doubt.

If an honest payer falls behind the first enforcement takes is that of
a Voluntary Arrears Payment Schedule. It's the only other option
offered, besides full repayment, when payments are so far behind (5
months is about the limit). Despite the absence of any immediate
prospects for income the payer enters into the repayment schedule.

If a third VAP needs to be issued, and it will if the payer's
situation doesn't change, it comes with a first notice of license
suspension. If you still have any doubt that enforcement seeks to
create criminals, the coup de gras is the final series of enforcement
measures which take the form of jail terms.

All three steps are examples of commendable works of legislation and I
for one am not against child support as a concept

Perhaps because you are ignorant as to what such concept entails.

Old June 30th 07, 04:34 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
PK Smith

"We are taking every step possible to help families and children get
the support they are owed," - Ministry of Community ...l Services

If this is true, why is it that 20% of non-custodial fathers are in
arrears, but
66% of non-custodial mothers are in arrears.

Like the Nazis who said their legislation was for all of Germany, so
too is the Ministry who say they are for families but their policies
are definitely against fathers.

Old June 30th 07, 07:11 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
DB

"PK Smith" wrote in

Like the Nazis who said their legislation was for all of Germany, so
too is the Ministry who say they are for families but their policies
are definitely against fathers.

It is not the enemies from foreign lands that will take our freedom!