Eric on Dan Sullivan

Old January 11th 07, 08:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Eric on Dan Sullivan

First I would like to say that I do not know this Eric person at all.
I find it interesting that he complains about Dan urging capitulation.

Dan posted this as a complaint about what a moderator did not delete.

So here it is in the PUBLIC newsgroups where it will NEVER go away
thanks to Dan Sullivan himself.

How smart is that?

Dan Sullivan wrote:
Eric wrote to scarfyrre

"scarfyrre,
wholeheartedly. Alas, I cannot. As long as people like DAN SULLIVAN
continue to misconstrue a poster's intent in order support his own
agenda, I believe that immediately confronting said poster is
warranted. I am an angry father. I am angry because I watched the Palm
Springs Police Department rip my infant daughter off her mothers
breast. I am angry because I specifically informed CPS that my daughter
required physician prescribed medication. I am angry because CPS MADE A
CONCIOUS DECISION NOT TO CONTINUE THAT MEDICATION! I am angry because
the result was an infection so severe that my daughter's eye swelled
shut and has resulted in PERMANENT DAMAGE! I am angry because CPS has
tried to hide their negligence from me. I AM ANGRY! The fact that we as
Humans posses the ability to anger tells me that it is an emotion
relevant to survival. I will not deny that anger. Period. CPS, and the
Dan Sullivans of the world will tell you to get over your anger, do
what they say, and you will (most likely) get your kids back. I say
F**K YOU. There is a legal system that we are all taught exists in this
country. That is why we are AMERICANS and why this system is so great.
Because the system is so "fair", and allows for due proccess. Lo and
Behold, this turns out not to be the case in family court. No Due
Proccess whatsoever, you are guilty first and allowed no real recourse
to defend yourself. My name is now listed on the CACI because,
according to the official CPS report my daughter "may have been harmed"
(WIC 300(a)). The Social Worker who laughed at me when I told him of my
daughter's medical needs and told me to my face that anything that
happened to my daughter while in foster care would be my fault? He is
still on the job, stealing other peoples children while I type this. MY
ANGER FUELS MY DESIRE TO STOP THIS MADNESS!!! I will call it as I see
it. DAN SULLIVAN is a piece of s**t, CPS apologist. And I wouldn't
listen to a word that exudes from his stinking pie hole. How did I come
to this conclusion? Because he said something that I disagree with? NO!
I am perfectly willing to hear adverse points of view and change my
mind if the facts warrant it. So far, they haven't. Dan Sullivan is a
danger to the very parents you allude to in your post. I found this
site, I read thru it. I found Dan Sullivan's post to be more harm than
good. Actually no good, just harm. His advocation of capitulation
disgusts me and I have no real fear in admitting it. It is my God given
duty to protect my child and I have done a DAMN Good job of doing it
except for the 30 days that my daughter was held hostage while I was
ordered to jump through inanely innappropriate hoops to satisfy what? I
am now a good parent because I took a parenting class? MY CHILD IS
PHYSICALLY DAMAGED BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE DAN SULLIVAN. And I will not
apologize for the hatred that I feel towards him and his ilk.
"

Old January 11th 07, 09:01 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
First I would like to say that I do not know this Eric person at all.
I find it interesting that he complains about Dan urging capitulation.

Dan posted this as a complaint about what a moderator did not delete.

So here it is in the PUBLIC newsgroups where it will NEVER go away
thanks to Dan Sullivan himself.

How smart is that?

Simply proving my point, Greg.

Good dad shouldn't be in charge of a potato patch.

Old January 11th 07, 09:29 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
First I would like to say that I do not know this Eric person at all.
I find it interesting that he complains about Dan urging capitulation.

I do too. I've never seen him do so in this newsgroup, and I'm not
totally up on fightCPS.

Can you post a quote from a Dan post that shows he does urge capitulation?

Dan posted this as a complaint about what a moderator did not delete.

Yep. It's an attack by what appears to be a very overwrought
(justifiably so I would say) father that has fallen for the garbage you
folks tend to promulgate.

He's lucky he got the child back in 30 days. With Dan's help my bet it
would have been much sooner.

Now and then someone falls for the bull**** artists like you. It hurts
when I see that happen, Greg, because it didn't need to.

So here it is in the PUBLIC newsgroups where it will NEVER go away
thanks to Dan Sullivan himself.

You bet.

What does that suggest about Dan's honesty, and what does it say to the
claims by Tim, and Dan's challenge that he did NOT perform as a fightCPS
administrator is mandated to do.

How smart is that?

Extremely?

YOU may be, because of your own moral weakness, and ethical dysfunction,
be unable to see someone acting out from their pain, but I can't miss
it, and neither will most people.

Dan is a great target for someone in pain. He does not attack PARENTS
generally, unless they are stupid like you.

Did he attack this man?

Dan has sent me a few folks to talk with that were coming from a similar
place, and ABOUT TO LOSE THEIR CHILDREN BECAUSE OF IT. They could not
settle down and work their case.

Later those folks thanked both Dan and I for our help.

With you I have little patience, Greg...because you are thoroughgoing
asshole with nothing but your own ****ty little self on your ****assed
little mind.

With parents in difficulty with CPS I have a great deal of patience, and
encourage them to rant at me if they must rant.

And then get back to the job at hand, getting their children back.

You are a menace to families, Greg.

I'm glad this man got his child back before he went off on Dan. And I'm
not the least bothered by it, or think it means much but that he missed
the point in how Dan lays out strategy and tactics that work.

And no, Dan doesn't urge anyone to capitulate.

But thanks for playing.

Kane

Old January 11th 07, 10:08 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Hi Kane!

How soon can we expect you to take this attributed post below and use it
to lie, Greg?

Old January 11th 07, 10:17 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane
How soon can we expect to take this
attributed post below and use it to lie, Greg?

As fast as you can type!

Old January 11th 07, 11:13 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane

Actually wrote this, ...

"How soon can we expect you to take this attributed post below and use
it
to lie, Greg?"

Notice the word, "you?"

.... and Greg, proving again, what an ethics disfunctional liar he is,
removed a word and posted this.

How soon can we expect to take this
attributed post below and use it to lie, Greg?

With the "you" missing, of course.

So we have something of a miracle here.

Not only did he lie, he did it...

As fast as you can type!

.... FASTER than I can type.

So, can we look forward to the same handling of this post of Dan's
below, where he presents an attack on him proving that Tim has
lied...since Tim didn't remove an obviously attacking post?

You already tried to make it something it isn't...proof that Dan
attacks parents.

In fact, as usual, you had your head so far up your ass you couldn't
see what this post really said, could you, Greg...and now you are
dodging again.

Shade of Doan, Greg, shades of Doan.

0;-

Old January 11th 07, 11:23 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane

Actually wrote this, ...

"How soon can we expect you to take this attributed post below and use
it
to lie, Greg?"

Notice the word, "you?"

... and Greg, proving again, what an ethics disfunctional liar he is,
removed a word and posted this.

How soon can we expect to take this
attributed post below and use it to lie, Greg?

With the "you" missing, of course.

So we have something of a miracle here.

Not only did he lie, he did it...

This is, as I suspect, the same type of situation as Greg claiming that
he has proof that he doesn't have a sex abuse history (from an earlier
CPS investigation) when what the CW was referring to was the years of
inappropriate sexual behavior he showed to Lisa Watkins' little girl in
the latest investigation..

Old January 12th 07, 08:20 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Hyenas.

Old January 12th 07, 01:36 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Hyenas.

While failing to deny,

"This is, as I suspect, the same type of situation as Greg claiming
that
he has proof that he doesn't have a sex abuse history (from an earlier
CPS investigation) when what the CW was referring to was the years of
inappropriate sexual behavior he showed to Lisa Watkins' little girl in

the latest investigation."

How many years of inappropriate sexual behavior towards Lisa Watkins'
daughter by you was documented in the latest CPS/Family Court case?