KEN IS RUINING LIFES

Old August 8th 07, 09:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default DAVID MOORE IS RUINING LIFES

LITTLE DAVID MOORE - INTERNET PSYCHOPATH AS:
"Tip" wrote in message
oups.com...

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING THERE LIFES DISRUPTED WITH THE
FREECYCLE
STUFF, BEING TRICKED INTO GOING TO KENS HOUSE, HAVING THERE NAMES
FORGED
ON FREECYCLE. IT IS KENS FAULT BECAUSE HE MAKES THESE MEASURES
NECESSARY.
NOW ITS NOT JUST HIM AND HIS FAMILY, KEN IS DRAGGING ALL THESE PEOPLE
DOWN
WITH HIM. ALL KEN HAS TO DO IS TAKE HIS WEBPAGE DOWN AND PAY A FINE,
BUT
INSTEAD HE CHOOSES TO CAUSE THESE PEOPLE ON FREECYCLE TO SUFFER.

AND NOW HE IS GOING TO CAUSE HURT FOR DAVID SHARPS FAMILY BECAUSE HE
STILL
ISNT COOPERATING.

David you are closing in on 40 years of age. Yet you pull **** that
NORMAL people move past by age 11, you are one hell of a case of
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT! You think and act like a typical sociopath.

kennie, don't look now, but we're still waiting for even a microdot
of information from you that proves Moore is doing any of the things
you're accusing him of. We think YOU are the one making these posts.
Your mommy took you off the teat too soon.

Well Davey - seems YOU are still on your mommy's tit! STILL a little
momma's boy crybaby.