NG alt support child protective services

Old September 16th 04, 02:32 PM
Fern5827

Default NG alt support child protective services

Was carried by Google.

http://www.Google.com (groups)

CPS is completely on point for this NG, too, since families everywhere are
intimidated by caseworkers for spanking in many cases.
Old September 16th 04, 11:36 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern,

This ng was created for the purpose of discussing the practice of
spanking children and alternative guidance and discipline strategies.
And while there are instances relating to spanking where a discussion of
CPS may be appropriate, this ng was not created for general rants
against CPS that have nothing to do with the practice of spanking children.

You have worked very hard to turn this ng into a forum for general CPS
ranting, but that is not the purpose of this ng. There was a ng created
for discussions concerning CPS. I have read through many posts on this
ng and the response you received by individuals wanting to discuss CPS
and the response you received was far from favorable.

I suspect the only reason you continue to post on this ng is because you
have received minimal support from a few individuals, and because you
have not been ignored.

LaVonne

Old September 19th 04, 02:48 PM
Fern5827

Unfortunately, we have established that CPS is completely on topic for this
Newsgroup.

Have you noticed the number of spam postings to this NG?

And it appears that folks in each state are starting to appreciate the
unbridled power which CPS exerts, and many of them do not like it.

Take a look at Stumbo v. DSS in North Carolina.

You are NOT the sole arbiter of the content of this NG.

Speech flows not only from top-down, but from the bottom up.

Only Nazis attempt to CONTROL SPEECH. And of course, you don't think of
yourself as that, hmmmmmm....?

You need some accurate, on point feedback, because your parrot like drivel is
tiring.

Stupid, even. You can't seem to formulate another heuristic for how to respond
successfully.

Look it up----you need some updating in your outmoded POV.

Lavonne keens same old, same old:

Subject: Purpose of the ng: was NG alt support child protective services

Old September 21st 04, 12:19 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:
Unfortunately, we have established that CPS is completely on topic for this
Newsgroup.

You state "we have established that CPS is completely on topic for this
Newsgroup." Who is "we?"

Have you noticed the number of spam postings to this NG?

There have always been spam posting on this ng. Since the ng is not
moderated, it relies on the integrity of the posters. Some have little
integrity.

And it appears that folks in each state are starting to appreciate the
unbridled power which CPS exerts, and many of them do not like it.

If CPS had more money, perhaps CPS could hire individuals who knew how
to spell -- and perhaps the "CPS exerts" could do a better job.

Take a look at Stumbo v. DSS in North Carolina.

I did. And your poing it?

You are NOT the sole arbiter of the content of this NG.

I've never been an "arbiter" of anything (grin)!

Speech flows not only from top-down, but from the bottom up.

It sure does.

Only Nazis attempt to CONTROL SPEECH. And of course, you don't think of
yourself as that, hmmmmmm....?

No, I don't think of myself as a "Nazi". But, when I post to a ng I do
try to stay on topic. Not because I'm a "Nazi" but because I try to
recognize the integrity of the ng.

You need some accurate, on point feedback, because your parrot like drivel is
tiring.

No one asked you to be tired. In fact, no one asked you to respond at all.

Stupid, even. You can't seem to formulate another heuristic for how to respond
successfully.

This is probably the best sentence in your entire post. Children are
being killed by natural parents, children are being maimed daily by
their loving parents. Children are hit in the name of discipline.

And you worry about "another hueristic?"

LaVonne