WHY can't she rescind this agreement?

Old January 5th 07, 03:32 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default WHY can't she rescind this agreement?

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Just as Doan and aps, Greg at ascps. Both vandals.

Yes, All of your opponents conspire against you.

I can't make that claim. Are you making it for me? Know something I don't?

I'm not paranoid, Greg. I have no way at all of knowing if you conspire.
It may be that I'm just so thoroughly irritating the same kind of nuts
that they respond in ways similar to each other.

Would surprise me, Greg. Not in the least.

On the other hand you have responded continuously as though people are
ganging upon you.

I see you going silent when a troll claims we are picking on you.

Why is that, Greg? Because you do indeed think you are being unfairly
targeted by a "gang?"

You and Doan do post as vandals. Doan has admitted to it. He won't
debate spanking issues with other than attack and dodge.

It's cute but it's not fact finding.

You use similar tactics.

You make wild claims, then when asked to support them you give yet again
more attacks, opinions, questions rather than answers, and other dodges.

You are dishonest, just as he is, and your best comeback is to claim the
other is dishonest...yet WE produce data and supporting information,
even from your own posts, and you...you produce nothing.

You are pitiful.

0:-\
Old January 5th 07, 01:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
lostintranslation

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
[...]

My best friend is a nanny. She has been for many years and I do think
she will continue to nanny until she is no longer capable of doing it.
The most she ever made was about 27 grand a year. She had her room at
the house where she worked and use of one of the vehicles. Plus all
her meals.

There is no reason whatsever that the mom of the twins could not pay
for some sort of care while she got on her feet if she had 400k to
spend on trying to get them back. I will say this in just about every
case....these babies know the adoptive parents as their mom and dad.
They are bonded to them as such. Apparently, there is no claims of
abuse or neglect so we can safely assumed they are well cared for. To
take those babies away from them would not be in the best interest of
the children. Look at all these cases in the past where kids that were
adopted into loving families get ripped away from them because someone
changed their mind. I understand the 6 month safeguard in adoptions
but to rip the kids away from a loving family is just wrong.

I am an adoptee. My mom use to tell me that for the short time we
lived in the states after my adoption, she feared running into my bio
mom and having my bio mom change her mind. Thankfully, that never
happened. I know it would have destroyed my family if it had. Having
a child or children ripped away from you post adoption is exactly like
your kids being removed by cps. At least with cps, you have a good
chance at getting your kids back. Post adoption, on the other hand,
the outcome is not always all that great for anyone.

Old January 5th 07, 06:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

The only Nanny that I ever met was also a third in the married
couple's threesome. Very fruity bunch all around.

Old January 5th 07, 07:10 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
The only Nanny that I ever met was also a third in the married
couple's threesome. Very fruity bunch all around.

Your envy is noted.

0:-

Old January 5th 07, 08:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
anti-everything-bad

Only fools and idiots and their brethern
post here. No one has a brain and it shows.

Old January 5th 07, 08:34 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
anti-everything-bad

I disagree with you all; none of you are
worth the air you breathe. Don't go away
mad, just go away. g

Old January 6th 07, 06:11 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
anti-everything-bad

"0:-" wrote in
message
ups.com...
:
: Greegor wrote:
: Please explain why she was not
immediately
: allowed to rescind the agreement.
:
: I will explain it when you come up with
some rational reason for
: someone with $400,000 dollars to spend on
legal fees for not hiring
: help when they were stressed out by a
difficult birth?
:
: And explain how the sister is here to help
her now, but not then.
:
: Do you suppose this might just be about
suing?
:
: Seems that the inept and hapless twist,
liars, and assorted frauds are
: busy with that tool rather than doing for
themselves.
:
: Answer my quetions, I'll answer yours.
:
: Nothing else will do.
:
: Or do you not have any answers, Greg?
:
: Kane
:

Old January 6th 07, 06:13 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
anti-everything-bad

Ahh, the kurt, the kaner, the faux-author
with no wits and no redeeming qualities
still thinks it controls the group and even
the 'net, huh?
How loathsome such a useless person is,
and how lonely it must feel.

Old January 6th 07, 06:17 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
anti-everything-bad

The greg of gore still thinks it's human,
poor thing. The kaner continues to converse
with itself and kurt itself into a trail of
nothingness, followed closely by its own
halucinations of glory.

I wonder if its parents had any kids that
lived.