false flag operation

Old January 11th 07, 09:04 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default false flag operation

"0:-" wrote in message
news:TN6dncRUb8SKCjvYnZ2dnUVZ_tKjnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

My postings serve to warn people about a consultant who claims to assist
people against CPS claims, but who has phony credentials, a laundry list
of
dissatisfied clients and a track record of lying. Arguably, that's
relevant to a discussion group regarding CPS.

We are adequately warned, Dave. You are not in a group of neophytes to
Usenet, or child and family issues here. We've known Ken for a very long
time. Usually we ignore him.

A laundry list of FAKE dissatisfied clients and manufactured information.
Kane you don't know jack about me. Much less for a long time.
My first post here was only in December.

Old January 11th 07, 09:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

blah blah blah.. Go away you sack of crap.

Old January 11th 07, 09:34 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane and Dan both said
Please remove this discussion from the asCPS ng.

freedom wrote:
And by the way...I note several posts by you which consist only of the text
"zzzzzzzzzzz", and which don't even indicate which posts or threads you're
responding to. How are those relevant to asCPS?

NOW you're catching on!

My postings serve to warn people about a consultant who claims to assist
people against CPS claims,

Dan Sullivan, blatantly so.
Anonymous, Not for profit, biggest reference is a lobbyist FOR CPS
itself!
Makes lots of "sock" claims of his own success..
Gives advice that is BLATANTLY sabotage of families and works FOR
agencies.

but who has phony credentials, a laundry list of
dissatisfied clients and a track record of lying. Arguably, that's
relevant to a discussion group regarding CPS.

Exactly what Dan and Kane do, and you're interfering with this intent.

How is "zzzzzzzzz" relevant and my posts aren't?
What gives you authority to dictate this?

If you ever had to deal with a CPS caseworker you
would more readily recognize the Megalomania.
The "aire of superiority" just oozes from them.

It would just absolutely FLOOR Dan/Kane and their pack
if you and Ken both asserted that CPS agencies are
a menace to our society.

Maybe you could take a few moments out to stop
your feud and announce your feelings for CPS agencies.

Remember that Dan and Kane are actually system sucks
who POSE as Family Rights people in order to steer
people into SUBMITTING to the agencies false accusations!

If your motivation in attacking Ken is to help people avoid
bad advice, then perhaps you should take a deeper look
at Dan and Kane's advice and positions!

I realize this might scare you Dave, but if you look
at some of the clashes between Dan and Ken in
regard to advice, and look at the actual advice
given (and giant catches) you might be forced to
defend (shudder) Ken in a few instant cases.

I realize that with your feud this is a huge challenge,
but truthfully, I think you and Ken probably AGREE
that CPS agencies have become more evil than the
problems they were originally supposed to stop.

If you check up on their egos you might indeed find
that Dan/Kane and their loyal "pack" of system sucks
want to go back to their OWN brand of "false flag"
with ""references"" and ""testimonials"" to prop up
Dan Sullivan even after he has been kicked out of
four different Family Rights groups and even LIED about it.

The phonomenon of remailers and relays to fake IP's
have moved into a "pack" behavior where they actually
operate much like a pack of hyenas, all nipping at the
prey's heels just enough to confuse their prey about
where the real attack will come from.

What do you think Dave, can you stop the feud just
long enough to agree with Ken on ONE THING??

I met a person once who said that as long as the
government can keep us citizens all feuding among
our various factions, the government has no fear
of THE PEOPLE working together to "rectify" major
problems in our government.

Dan and Kane have concluded that you will
not come over to join their puke brigade so
now they want you to take your feud elsewhere.

Please set aside your differences with Ken long
enough to send these "system suck" nitwits
a message.

Dan Sullivan, anonymous, Long Island
Kane , Donald L. Fisher, retired Oregon CPS caseworker, current
LOBBYIST for them
Dragons Girl, Betty Jean Hammond Wirsen, Gem rescued from manure pit
family by CPS
Ron, Ronald Van Dyne, Former cop, Nebraska Foster
lostintranslation, Kim Olsen/Olson, cares for 30 year old autistic
daughter, beholden to CPS
Firemonkey, probably one of the above in drag

I know you have seen some of the puke these "system sucks"
have been spewing, so are you going to speak up about it
or are you going to keep doing nothing but your usual
attacks on Ken?

When the head nitwit Dan posted my Traffic tickets,
Ken spoke up. Why didn't you?

Surely you and your ""arch enemy"" must agree on something!

Old January 11th 07, 09:52 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

freedom wrote:
[...]

You only met him once? And you'd take his word?

who said that as long as the
government can keep us citizens all feuding among
our various factions, the government has no fear
of THE PEOPLE working together to "rectify" major
problems in our government.

Gee, who profound. I believe, in fact, the founders themselves may have
alluded to such considerations.

Dan and Kane have concluded that you will
not come over to join their puke brigade so
now they want you to take your feud elsewhere.

Unh...we didn't invite Dave here ourselves, Greg. This started because
you invited Ken.

And I can't recall ever trying to recruit Dave for anything. Though now
that you are so frantically trying, I don't mind presenting a little
reason into the debate.

I've a hunch Dave can think for himself.

Please set aside your differences with Ken long
enough to send these "system suck" nitwits
a message.

Would it be fair of me to not respond to Ken, and respond to Dave?

I don't think so. You can keep your little fogging routine to yourself,
Greg. Your desperation is too obvious.

Dan Sullivan, anonymous, Long Island

I found "anonymous Dan" in two or three phone calls with nothing but his
general location, and the phone book. He's still as easy to find.

He was one of the principals in VOCAL at one time, and left because they
went gregorian cuckoo.

Kane , Donald L. Fisher, retired Oregon CPS caseworker, current
LOBBYIST for them

Ask for proof, Dave. I was never a CPS caseworker, but did a year as a
student intern on a government work study grant, part time. And I
lobbied for KIN, that is relatives trying to keep children OUT of the
CPS system and with their families. I have not lobbied for years.

Dragons Girl, Betty Jean Hammond Wirsen, Gem rescued from manure pit
family by CPS

Notice the insult, Dave?

Read a few of Betty's discussions of how she fought CPS to get her
grandson. And a few of Greg's mindless attacks on this winner against CPS.

Ron, Ronald Van Dyne, Former cop, Nebraska Foster

If I wanted to understand the Nebraska CPS system, one of my first stops
would be Ron.

lostintranslation, Kim Olsen/Olson, cares for 30 year old autistic
daughter, beholden to CPS

"Beholden?" I thought she had to get her kids out of CPS clutches. Did I
miss something? And it can't be about the daughter Greg so honorably
wishes to use to discredit Kim as she would not be a CPS client. Not at 30.

Firemonkey, probably one of the above in drag

Unlikely, given her posting history, but ask for proof, Dave.

I know you have seen some of the puke these "system sucks"
have been spewing,

Pray, Greg. Pray he doesn't have time to read your long posting history
and search on terms such as "pleading," "shower" "towel" "HW&MC"
"testimony" from you posting history.

so are you going to speak up about it
or are you going to keep doing nothing but your usual
attacks on Ken?

You can't see how desperate you appear trying to recruit help with your
little personal war? R R R R R R R

When the head nitwit Dan posted my Traffic tickets,
Ken spoke up. Why didn't you?

Ken owes you?

Dave likely don't give a pucking mound of **** for your issues, little man.

By the way, I can't remember the context of where 'Dan posted' your
'Traffic tickets.'

And I can't seem to find the post. You would be more familiar with it
than me. Please point me to it in google groups. Thanks.

Surely you and your ""arch enemy"" must agree on something!

Old January 11th 07, 11:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

freedom wrote:

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, "0:-" wrote:
freedom wrote:

On 11 Jan 2007, "Dan Sullivan" wrote:
freedom wrote:

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, " krp" wrote:
freedom wrote:
Of course not, because you can't prove a negative. I can, however, show
numerous instances where Ken falsely accused me of being the owner of
other
IDs, even claiming to have "proof", and the IDs turned out to belong to
someone else. And I can also show proof that Ken, himself, has a
documented history of creating ficticious identities.
Which ID's turned out to be somebody else? Documentation please Davey.
Sure, as always I'm happy to nail your fat ass with documentation of your
lies:

http://tinyurl.com/ylunlk

This is just one example...you falsely alleged that this person was me,
when he clearly was not. This was proven when he even took your side later
in the discussion.

You've accused many people of being me, including Rob Gautier, tip@cotse,
Will Rainey, etc.

Your claims that I use MANY MANY MAN Y MANY different ID's is based and
supported ONLY by your claims. ALL of the ID's I have used have been
derivatives of my names, ie in the present case initials.
Except for , , . All
of which are proved to be you at
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com. Sorry,
Ken, but you slipped up too many times, posting AS Ken Pangborn from those
accounts. Not to mention the time you screwed up and forgot to take your
"computername" out of the headers of your Judgedredd posts Remember
when Terri nailed your fat ass on that one in front of everyone? That was
one of the stupidest things you've ever done....other than sending out that
alt.atheism forgery and forgetting what name you were sending it under!

My AOL mast
account was and .
And
, which was another pretend alias...which disappeared
the same day that AOL terminated your
account for abuse.
(Which you also lie about to this day.)

Similarly at one time I
had a compuserve account again using my name but NEVER posting to Usenet
from it. And I had an Earthlink account and Atlantic account both using my
own name. I have my A-Team account that has NO usenet access.

Now Moore - let's look at you. You post ONLY through Anonymous
remailers. Why? Because you have NO choice. NONE! No regular ISP would
tolerate your behavior for long.
In other words, you would frequently complain about my postings in an
effort to deny my right to free speech. Says a lot about you....

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Please remove this discussion from the asCPS ng.
And by the way...I note several posts by you which consist only of the text
"zzzzzzzzzzz", and which don't even indicate which posts or threads you're
responding to. How are those relevant to asCPS?

They indicate irrelevance. Surely you are smart enough to get the point.

And you have a newsreader that has a feature that displays a sort by
thread output?

Yeah, but I typically sort by date.

My postings serve to warn people about a consultant who claims to assist
people against CPS claims, but who has phony credentials, a laundry list of
dissatisfied clients and a track record of lying. Arguably, that's
relevant to a discussion group regarding CPS.

We are adequately warned, Dave. You are not in a group of neophytes to
Usenet, or child and family issues here. We've known Ken for a very long
time. Usually we ignore him.

Greg, out of desperation and despite Ken's lie, did everything he could
to engage Ken HERE, so as to throw **** up to block people from seeing
his lies, deceit, and dangerous attacks on parents.

You are, and I apologize in advance if I'm being offensive, lending
yourself to Greg's effort to clutter up this newsgroup with diversions
and misdirection.
How is "zzzzzzzzz" relevant and my posts aren't? What gives you authority
to dictate this?

Dave, your posts are relevant.

They become irrelevant when you have repeated yourself say for the third
or forth time TO THE SAME PEOPLE.

See any new posters here?

Do you suppose we haven't gotten your message?

Trust me, we have. Now if you have something to contribute that is about
the child protection system, either it's failings or usefulness, or
about how to help families engaged with child protection, feel free to
join right in, speak right up, and rock our world.

But Ken is old news just about everywhere that matters.

Thank you for your contribution to this point.

We get your point. None of us are about to engage Ken for anything, not
even the ****ants that called him here.

Even they know better.

May I bid you a kind farewell now?

Well, I should point out that some of the discussions, such as this one,
are crossposted across several newsgroups. I generally just reply, and
don't really add or subtract groups, so my responses go wherever the
original post went. Besides, in the past when newsgroups have been
trimmed, Ken usually adds them back, and sometimes even adds other
irrelevant newsgroups to the list. And, even if new people are not coming
to asCPS, this might not be true of the other groups such as adru, etc.

Yes, I'm aware of the problem of post origins and picking up new groups
to crosspost out to. I don't expect you to police others.

I will agree not to start new threads in asCPS, or to reply to threads
which appear only in asCPS, unless I have something new to contribute.
Will this be a fair compromise?

Thank you, and of course it is. I apologize if I inadvertently appeared
to accuse you of being the violator of these simple netiquette protocols.

Now if only I had the same from Ken. Ah well. I'm not going there. He'd
use it to babble yet more bs.

0:-

Old January 12th 07, 02:28 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Greegor wrote:
Kane and Dan both said
Please remove this discussion from the asCPS ng.

Let's see I had a traffic accident today. Any bets on how long it takes
Moore to post the details?

(The other guy got the tickets.) 4

Old January 12th 07, 02:37 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,soc.men
Ron

" krp" wrote in message

"Ron" wrote in message
(snip no surprises)

Please excuse me while I fall out of my chair. Gregg actually provided
a link to something relevant!

I have never engaged in such an operation gregg, I've never had the
urge. I am about as up front a person as you will ever (given the
opportunity) meet. And in the games I enjoy, its not an option. One is
either on one side or the other, and its pretty clear who is who.

Up font?? That means you are gullible as hell, at least guilty as
hell of wishful thinking with regard to Moore's website.

Up front ken, me, honest, no guile. Get it?

HA! You have a vested interest here, cut the ****.

That does not mean that I believe others are like myself. I know the
depths to which mankind can sink. Both from my experience as a Law
Enforcement Officer and as a Foster Parent. Which of course leads me to
the conclusion that you are not up front, not honest, and full of guile.
IOW ken, you are a liar. YOU have proven that here in this news group,
not mr moore. YOU ken. All mr moore has done, IMO, is provide
historical information on you that may or may not be true. But given
what he has provided on his web site and your actions in this news group,
I am FAR more apt to take what he says as truthful than any claims you
have or may make.

Your problem Ron is that you are a hard liner. What we call a
"WITCH HUNTER." Backing off your claims that Moore's stuff is 100%
accurate about me?

Another lie ken? I never said he was 100% accurate about you. At least
make an attempt to get within range of the truth ken.

Feeling just a little shakey about it Ron? Np you NEED to believe he is

Not one bit.

right about me or come face to face with the terrifying thought that your
emporer has NO clothing at all! Ron it takes somebody either fundamentally
stupid or fundamentally dishonest to hold up Moore's BULL**** as the
truth.

Some of what he says is OBVIOUSLY accurate, proven so by you ken. As for
the rest, I dont give enough of a dam about either of you to invest the time
and energy necessary to research it all.

He WHINES to you with claims that I "stalk" him - yet HE has photos of MY
house on his website. HE has a photo of ME on his website. HE has frantic

If he ever said one thing to me ken I never saw it. What part of 'PLONK
LIST' are you failing to understand?

information trying to reach MY wife on his website, while claiming I am
doing that to him. Now Ron, baby, most "NORMAL" people would look at his
allegations about what I supposedly have done to HIM, and thenlook at the
things he has about ME on his website and conclude that he does EVERYTHING

After the less than a month you have been hanging around this news group
kenny, its obvious that NEITHER of you is anything anywhere near normal.

he accuses me of doing. Most "normal" people also can see that he NEVER
posts anything ON TOPIC in ANY newsgroup he posts in. Not here in ASCPS,
not in ADRU, not in soc.men, not in the Cuba newsgroup NOWHERE! Ask him
WHY he posts in the Cuba newsgroup. What is HIS connection to Cuba. My
wife is from Cuba. I have been to Cuba, his ONLY interest in it is to
stalk and harass me. BUT see what answer you get.

I dont give a dam ken. What he writes about you on his web site, as far as
I chose to read, was accurate. I know thats a crushing blow to your fragile
ego ken, but the facts are even more plain than the nose on your face.

(snip)

Tell me Ron and the GENIUS of Usenet how do you explain that your
HERO - DAVID MOORE in ANY of his ID's "Freedom" Tip@cotse or as Percy
have NEVER posted ON TOPIC on ANY newsgroup? If you look at any of
them, soc.men, ascps, soc.culture.cuba, adru etc not even ONE POST in
the past years ON TOPIC! How do you explain that 100% of the posts are
attacks on me and NEVER on topic????? Oh I await the rationalization on
that one with baited breath.

I wouldn't know ken, I don't see his posts unless I go through google
groups. While his posts may not have been on topic, as you claim, his
web site has been quite accurate about you. Your posts on the other
hand, while on topic at times, have been filled with misdirection and
un-truths, just as his web site claims is your style. I have seen this
for myself, long before I ever visited his web site. So, its not
rationalization in any way ken, its observed fact. I know that its hard
for you to deal with someone who verifies the facts as I have, but life
is made up of these little disappointments.

His website is BULLHIT! Ron I could say (and HAVE said) that YOUIR
posts

Says you. Fact is ken, he's right about you in many ways. Sorry again for
that crushing blow to your fragile ego, but there we have it. Are you right
about him? Could be! Fact here is that I am sick of both of you, you are
two of the most pathetic people I have ever heard of, and if I never see you
post another message to any news group anywhere it will be just 15 seconds
to dam soon.

have been fileld with untruths, such as the discussion on Nebraska's
hiring policies on CASEWORKERS... The first post cited the section on
counsellors,

I have pretty much been civil with you so far ken. That stops. You are an
idiot if you think anyone who can actually read is going to fail to see
through your lies any longer.

you had to click on a link at the bottom of the page to get to
caseworkers, you could have done that and provided that link as you later
did. THEN when

Maybe you had to, but my computer actually works quite well ken, and I dont
have to. Maybe its time to upgrade that POS you use.

confronted that the section you quoted supported what *I* originally said
and NOT what you said, you quoted a different section, the one related to
SUPERVISIORS and TRIED to claim THAT proved I was wrong. My original claim

Didnt claim anything ken, showed the facts. You cant deal with that,
obviously, so please feel free to leave your head up you ass. After all
this time you seem to have worn a space for it in your colon.

was about case workers NOT supervisors. Then getting your ass kicked on
that you came back with TRAINING provisions that are NOT routinely
followed. When

"NOT routinely followed", which of course is a belief you once again failed
to support. Congratulations ken, you did that with the style and flair of a
true feldman.

I asked you to show us that they DO actually do the training you abruptly
refused to continue. So NO - Ron it is YOU with the integrity problem,
and

My integrity is just fine ken. Undamaged, flourishing in fact. And every
time I point out your falsehoods it gets even better.

suppoerting Moore and his website just cooks your goose even worse. I have
already shown the FALSE names on his site. Go head TRY to track down that
Baltimore lawyer. I have you the links on William Rainey.

You aint shown ****. All you have said is prove he exists, or words to that
effect. Try actually supporting a statement you make kenny, you might find
it to be a refreshing change.

The two of you have been hacking at each other for years now. Stalking,
both on and off the internet, and you have gotten absolutely no where.
Given that alone, as I said in another thread, its now kind of difficult
to tell where one idiot starts and the other ends.

I have NEVER "stalked" the asshole on OR off the net. HE follows me,
NOT the reverse!

Opinions are like assholes....

I don't see why the two of you don't meet somewhere at dawn, with pistols
drawn, and just shoot it out.

Because Mr. Moore the ANONYMOUS is a "COWARD!" Let me give you an
example

(snip)

Thanks, no.

Even if you claimed it was covered in 24k gold you wouldn't support it.

Or we can talk about the forgeries to a newsgroup that Davey claims
PROVE that I was doing the forgeries, at a time I was IN Cuba. His answer
to that? He claims the travel documents were "PHOTOSHOPPED." You can see
they were NOT!

Quite frankly kenny, I don't give a ****. You have proven yourself to be a
liar here in record time, now you are showing us just how pathetic you truly
are.

The only thing about you that even comes close to interesting me is that I
was the one that has shown the news group just who you are. A liar,
pathetic, troll. For that I can take a few moments of pleasure, and then go
on to the next idiot who shows up.

Ron

Old January 12th 07, 03:02 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,soc.men
krp

"Ron" wrote in message

[...]

Uh yeah you kind of did. But what percentage would you give him now?

Feeling just a little shakey about it Ron? No you NEED to believe he is

Not one bit.

Surte Ron, you have a visceral NEED to believe Moore is right about me.
If he isn't your world starts to collapse.

right about me or come face to face with the terrifying thought that your
emporer has NO clothing at all! Ron it takes somebody either
fundamentally stupid or fundamentally dishonest to hold up Moore's
BULL**** as the truth.

Some of what he says is OBVIOUSLY accurate, proven so by you ken. As for
the rest, I dont give enough of a dam about either of you to invest the
time and energy necessary to research it all.

Like what?

He WHINES to you with claims that I "stalk" him - yet HE has photos of MY
house on his website. HE has a photo of ME on his website. HE has frantic

If he ever said one thing to me ken I never saw it. What part of 'PLONK
LIST' are you failing to understand?

Look at his website Ron. It stares right at you.

information trying to reach MY wife on his website, while claiming I am
doing that to him. Now Ron, baby, most "NORMAL" people would look at his
allegations about what I supposedly have done to HIM, and thenlook at the
things he has about ME on his website and conclude that he does
EVERYTHING

After the less than a month you have been hanging around this news group
kenny, its obvious that NEITHER of you is anything anywhere near normal.

I could say the same about you.

he accuses me of doing. Most "normal" people also can see that he NEVER
posts anything ON TOPIC in ANY newsgroup he posts in. Not here in ASCPS,
not in ADRU, not in soc.men, not in the Cuba newsgroup NOWHERE! Ask him
WHY he posts in the Cuba newsgroup. What is HIS connection to Cuba. My
wife is from Cuba. I have been to Cuba, his ONLY interest in it is to
stalk and harass me. BUT see what answer you get.

I dont give a dam ken. What he writes about you on his web site, as far
as I chose to read, was accurate. I know thats a crushing blow to your
fragile ego ken, but the facts are even more plain than the nose on your
face.

You just denied you said his stuff was accuirate and not you do it
again. What % is accurate and what is bull****?

His website is BULL****! Ron I could say (and HAVE said) that YOUIR
posts

Says you. Fact is ken, he's right about you in many ways. Sorry again
for that crushing blow to your fragile ego, but there we have it. Are you
right about him? Could be! Fact here is that I am sick of both of you,
you are two of the most pathetic people I have ever heard of, and if I
never see you post another message to any news group anywhere it will be
just 15 seconds to dam soon.

Fine then quit answering both of us about each other. Deal with the
ISSUE of the charter for this group.

have been fileld with untruths, such as the discussion on Nebraska's
hiring policies on CASEWORKERS... The first post cited the section on
counsellors,

I have pretty much been civil with you so far ken. That stops. You are
an idiot if you think anyone who can actually read is going to fail to see
through your lies any longer.

Calling somebody a "liar" and an "idiot" is NOT being civil Ron. You
have called me names from the start. I have yet to reciprocate.

you had to click on a link at the bottom of the page to get to
caseworkers, you could have done that and provided that link as you later
did. THEN when

Maybe you had to, but my computer actually works quite well ken, and I
dont have to. Maybe its time to upgrade that POS you use.

I didn't say yours didn't. I said YOU could have posed the actual link.
You posted a link that required clicking on a secondary link, you could have
posted that one and avoided the whole mess but you didn't. Given your
behavior since, I conclude it was deliberate and that you are a drama queen.
That you did it deliberately to create conflict.

The simple FACT is that my original point; "that case workers being
hired are not required to have a degree in any subject that prepares them to
perform abuse assessments" was met with your allegation that I was "lying"
about that. Regardless of how you attempt to tap dance when I finally shoook
the real link out of you, it said EXACTLY what I said it would. That while
they would "prefer" a degree in a mental health field ANY degree works.
When you saw my original point proven by YOUR OWN SOURCE you quickly went to
the listing for supervisors and tried to claim THAT covered case workers.
When I corrected you on that, again you called me a liar, and then quoted
part of the specs on training to further obfuscate the original issue. When
I called you on that you went balistic and then allied yourself with Mr.
Moore with your "REFLECTIONS."

confronted that the section you quoted supported what *I* originally said
and NOT what you said, you quoted a different section, the one related to
SUPERVISIORS and TRIED to claim THAT proved I was wrong. My original
claim

Didnt claim anything ken, showed the facts. You cant deal with that,
obviously, so please feel free to leave your head up you ass. After all
this time you seem to have worn a space for it in your colon.

I can deal with the facts. The FACT is that my original point that new
hired for caseworkers can have a degree in ANYTHING, you claimed I was
lying, YOUR OWN SOURCE backs me NOt you!

was about case workers NOT supervisors. Then getting your ass kicked on
that you came back with TRAINING provisions that are NOT routinely
followed. When

"NOT routinely followed", which of course is a belief you once again
failed to support. Congratulations ken, you did that with the style and
flair of a true feldman.

Prove that it IS routinely followed. You are making that claim. PROVE
IT.

I asked you to show us that they DO actually do the training you abruptly
refused to continue. So NO - Ron it is YOU with the integrity problem,
and

My integrity is just fine ken. Undamaged, flourishing in fact. And every
time I point out your falsehoods it gets even better.

Not with me and some others it is not Ron, and you are digging a deeper
hole for yourself.

suppoerting Moore and his website just cooks your goose even worse. I
have already shown the FALSE names on his site. Go head TRY to track down
that Baltimore lawyer. I have you the links on William Rainey.

You aint shown ****. All you have said is prove he exists, or words to
that effect. Try actually supporting a statement you make kenny, you
might find it to be a refreshing change.

Prove the negative? More reasonable people would see the Will Rainey"
name and see the WIlliam Rainey Harper College just a few miles down the
road from where Moore lived and at least give reasonable doubnt in my favor.
Checking on whether somebody is a member of the Bar is easy. In this case a
simpel call to the Baltimore Bar association will show you if they have EVER
had an attorney by that name. Just incase he might be in some other county
in Maryland, a call to the Maryland Bar would answer it. I am saying that NO
SUCH PERSON has EVER been an attorney anwyhere in Maryland as far back as
records go. (About 200 years)

That you want to argue points so easily proved is beyond me Ron.

The two of you have been hacking at each other for years now. Stalking,
both on and off the internet, and you have gotten absolutely no where.
Given that alone, as I said in another thread, its now kind of difficult
to tell where one idiot starts and the other ends.

I have NEVER "stalked" the asshole on OR off the net. HE follows me,
NOT the reverse!

Opinions are like assholes....

Ron everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are NOT
entitled to their own FACTS. It again is easy to see who posted first in
newsgroups like the Cuba group, or the Milwaukee group. He makes claims that
I was "SOLELY RESPONSIBLE" for the retromoderation of the Milwaukee
newsgroup, but not only do the archives posts of the moderators Ritz and
Greco lay the cause on MOORE and a couple of his cohorts, but MOORE formed
the MGLF. Milwaukee General Liberation Front to try to overcome the
moderation, which cost him an ISP who finally got fed up with his bullying.
It's all there and both Ritz and Greco are around somewhere to ask as is Mr.
O'COnnor and other victims of Moore.

I don't see why the two of you don't meet somewhere at dawn, with
pistols drawn, and just shoot it out.

Because Mr. Moore the ANONYMOUS is a "COWARD!" Let me give you an
example

(snip)

Thanks, no.

I see, your mind is made up and you refuse to be confused with the
facts.

Even if you claimed it was covered in 24k gold you wouldn't support it.

Or we can talk about the forgeries to a newsgroup that Davey claims
PROVE that I was doing the forgeries, at a time I was IN Cuba. His answer
to that? He claims the travel documents were "PHOTOSHOPPED." You can see
they were NOT!

Quite frankly kenny, I don't give a ****. You have proven yourself to be
a liar here in record time, now you are showing us just how pathetic you
truly are.

I'd say you are the liar here Ron.

The only thing about you that even comes close to interesting me is that I
was the one that has shown the news group just who you are. A liar,
pathetic, troll. For that I can take a few moments of pleasure, and then
go on to the next idiot who shows up.

A man who is truly a legend in his own mind. Would you think other more
neutral people might disagree and suggest that you proved more negative
about yourself?

Old January 12th 07, 06:34 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,soc.men
Greegor

krp wrote:
[ ] Ron, you have a visceral NEED to believe Moore
is right about me. If he isn't your world starts to collapse.

Yep.
But just wait dill the other hyenas start
to dance around you nipping at your heels.

krp wrote
Deal with the ISSUE of the charter for this group.

Why would any of the system sucks want real reform?
They're all beneficiaries of the crappy status quo.