Florida Lawmakers seek more oversight of DCF

Old August 4th 07, 12:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default What's sad is kenny boy from the A-Team has proven himself to be an asshole once again.

On Aug 4, 6:07 am, " krp" wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

Democratic leaders in the Florida Legislature asked top lawmakers
Thursday to convene a series of oversight hearings into recent
scandals at the state's long-troubled child welfare agency,
including
the recent rape of a Miami foster girl.

Golly - - - Dan and Kane say PROVE IT has EVER happened.
Thanks!

What are you talking about, ken?
Oh just that the idea of the CPS system being so great is
bull****,
along with you, Ron and Kane TRYING to sell it here and appeasement
of
the great social work monster that preys on families in the world.
Shall
we talk about that GREAT adoptive mother that scammed the TAXPAYERS
of
New York and Florida for almost 2 million dollars while she abused
almost
2 dozen special needs kids Dan? Go ahead DEFEND IT! I will sit here
amused as you try. This should be good.
What's sad, kpr, is you've proven yourself to be the fool once again.

Dyslexia there Dan?

You expect me to DEFEND what happened, yet when the story was first
posted
about the little girl being raped in foster care I asked if you did
ANYTHING about how DCF handled this case (Florida IS your home state)
you
responded with "Not much *I* could DO Dan."

Sure you pretty much do rationalize the abuses by CPS and the
adoption
scam system whenever it's challenged by anyone here.

Citations, please.

Nope have a LIFE Don.

krp choked... big surprise.

Dan you are litle the twerp on the playground - who - when defeated
says; "YEAH PROVE IT!" A sign you know you already lost.

Is that how you tell people to beat CPS?

When CPS brings someone to court on an accusation of abuse do you tell
them NOT to ask for proof because it's a sign they already lost?

Well I was able to do something. I sent the reporter of the first
story two emails detailing how DCF failed to follow their own rules
and regulations.
But you are in denial of how OFTEN it happens.

No, I'm not.
Sure you are.

A burning retort.

How often do foster parents and adoptive parents abuse the children Dan?

Tell me.

You constantly defend stripping children away from their parents.
No, I don't. Post the citations that prove me wrong.
Don you and Kane and Ron are CPS trolls in here.

GFYS.

Oooo. Hit a nerve?

Not at all.

Here it is again... GFYS.

Further on this specific story you referring to here, I had my
following
comments regarding Florida DCF's outrageous behavior posted on the
MiamiHerald's website...

Remember New York's ACS also had their hand in the fiasco.
Referring to what specifically?
What do you mean? The woman was given children to adopt by BOTH
states, by BOTH agencies. Duhhh. Actually MOST were form New York, she
just went to Florida to live the high life off the New York taxpayers.
The problem isn't confined to Florida it is SYSTEMIC nationally.
So? I did something about what happened in Florida.
No Don you do what you always do - you shot your mouth off with your
arrogant opinions which get ignored by normal people.

Not true, at all.

Dan want to take a survey of what your reputation here is?

No, just post the proof that my opinions get ignored by normal people.

Two emails to alert the media how DCF fails to follow their own rules
and regulations.
And a similar commentary posted on the MiamiHerald's website.
All the while you did NOTHING about it.

What should *I* have done? inject myself as a know-it-all asshole like
you?

What did you find inaccurate or untrue in my commentary?

You miss the entire point. You bludgeon people with your unslicited
ARROGANT and always STRIDENT opinions.

No, I don't.

Post the proof that proves otherwise.

I don't think so. I go where my opinions are solicited.

Hilarious.

As far as sending stuff to the media or official proveedings - YES Dan.
I don't badger people with UNSOLICITED opinions and braggadocio like you, I
get invited.

I didn't badger anyone in the media regarding this case.

And I posted my commentary on the MiamiHerald website because they had
a place on their website for people to do just that.

Show me in that commentary of mine anything that resembles
braggadocio.

You'll keep quiet about all the mistakes in the child protection system...
unless someone asks for your opinion?

Well Dan - yes - I don't speak to the media unless they contact me.

As a private citizen you keep your outrage at CPS and the foster care
system to yourself.

Imagine if all the private citizens followed your example.

No complaints till they ask you.

don't BARGE into official hearings DEMANDING to be heard,

I never did that.

You're really off on a tangent, here, kenny boy.

Can you NOT stay on topic?

I get invited on occasion, and if I don't - I don't.

When was the last time someone from a newspaper asked you for the A-
Team's opinion?

And where can I see the article?

Can you post it here on asCPS if it isn't available elsewhere?

Some folks seek that **** out to promote
themselves. I don't have to.

You don't have to say you're from the A-Team.

You could simply post as an air and water filter salesman.

RRR

NOTHING as krp OR the A-Team.
Or isn't that related to the story?
If they wanted MY opinion - they'd have asked for it.

The problems in the CP system aren't serious enough for you to speak up ON
YOUR OWN?????

Sure they are Dan, but *I* am not confusing myself with the role of
MESSIAH like you are!

It isn't messianic to let the media know that Florida DCF didn't
follow their own rules and regulations, is it, kenny boy?

Sometimes the media does, sometimes the system does, often defense
lawyers or defendants do, YOU offer your opinion even when people don't
want it.

How do you know the reporter didn't want my emails detailinng how DCF
doesn't follow their own rules and regulations?

Are yopu claiming they called YOU - some Usenet BLOWHARD and solicited
YOUR "EXPERT" opinion?

No, I'm not claiming they called me.

The reporter posted her email address... and I emailed her.

And the MiamiHerald had a place for commentary... and I commented.

As far as you claiming they didn't want my information, that's a
complete fabrication on your part.

And the MiamiHerald had a place for commentary, so they were looking for a
response.

FROM YOU!??

From anyone who read the story.

And how long have you lived in Miami?

Interesting.

Just yesterday, kenny boy, when I asked you if you did anything about
how Florida DCF handled this case you responded with "Not much *I*
could DO Dan."

When I explained what I had done... including a commentary posted on
the MiamiHerald's website you responded with "Remember New York's ACS
also had their hand in the fiasco. The problem isn't confined to
Florida it is SYSTEMIC nationally."

So YOU didn't do anything about Florida DCF's disasterous handling of
the case because the problem includes New York... and the rest of the
United States.

But today, according to you, MY opinion doesn't count because I don't
live in Miami.

BTW I asked you to show me where I defended DCF in my commentary, and
you failed to show me anything.

Will today be the second day in a row you failed to provide the proof
of your claim, ken?

What I said is right in this thread.

All you have to do is point out where I defended DCF... as you claimed
I did.

And apparently it ****es you off when they decide to ignore you after you
bloviate at them.

Very little ****es me of, kenny boy, including you.

HA HA!

I just love getting you to jump through hoop after hoop.

Better look at the replay to see who's doing the hoops Danny boy.

Yes... yes, it IS... it's kenny boy pangborn, from Florida, jumping
thru the hoops.

Here he goes again!!!

Old August 4th 07, 05:36 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default What's sad is Danny boy has proven himself to be a stupid asshole once again.

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Look at your audience Dane. KANE AND RON AND BUTTMONKEY! ALl shills for
CPS.

Two emails to alert the media how DCF fails to follow their own rules
and regulations.
And a similar commentary posted on the MiamiHerald's website.
All the while you did NOTHING about it.

What should *I* have done? inject myself as a know-it-all asshole
like
you?
What did you find inaccurate or untrue in my commentary?

You miss the entire point. You bludgeon people with your unslicited
ARROGANT and always STRIDENT opinions.

No, I don't Post the proof that proves otherwise.

You post proof that the Miami Herald ASKED - - YOU to offer your
GRANDIOSE opinions.

I don't think so. I go where my opinions are solicited.
Hilarious.

As far as sending stuff to the media or official proveedings - YES
Dan.
I don't badger people with UNSOLICITED opinions and braggadocio like you,
get invited.

I didn't badger anyone in the media regarding this case.

Sure you do. Sending not one but TWO - - totally UNSOLICITED spleen
venting diatribes is badgering Dan.

And I posted my commentary on the MiamiHerald website because they had
a place on their website for people to do just that.

And of course YOU have sucn an IMPORTANT OPINION.. We get it Danny! WE
GET IT!

Show me in that commentary of mine anything that resembles braggadocio.

Read your posts. You and Kane share that trait.

You'll keep quiet about all the mistakes in the child protection
system...
unless someone asks for your opinion?

Well Dan - yes - I don't speak to the media unless they contact me.

As a private citizen you keep your outrage at CPS and the foster care
system to yourself.

Yeah unless there is a forum in which I have been invited to speak. Or
my own forum. (Falseacc listserv)

Imagine if all the private citizens followed your example.

99% of the people DO Danny. Only people with bloated notions of their
own self importance FORCE others to deal with their ****.

No complaints till they ask you.

Dan no need to FORCE others to read my opinions like you. My ego isn't
wrapped up in that.

I don't BARGE into official hearings DEMANDING to be heard,

I never did that.

You do it all the time. You're a bully Dan. You jump in anyone's ****
that DARES to express opinions that are different from yours.

You're really off on a tangent, here, kenny boy.

You are. The **** about me selling filters didn't seem to work so well
for you.

Can you NOT stay on topic?

Like how many people do what on the A-Team? Danny you are HILLARIOUS you
are so full of ****.I love these hoops you have ME jumping through.

I get invited on occasion, and if I don't - I don't.

When was the last time someone from a newspaper asked you for the A-
Team's opinion?

Last month.

And where can I see the article?

I wasn't provided with a tear sheet Danny. I was also ASKED by Telemundo
on a story last week.

Can you post it here on asCPS if it isn't available elsewhere?

Dan - - you and KANE are the ones on the ego trip. NOT ME.

Some folks seek that **** out to promote themselves. I don't have to.

You don't have to say you're from the A-Team.
You could simply post as an air and water filter salesman.

RRR

How clever Dan. Again you PROVE my poitn with what you mistake as your
"witicisms." You don't understand that your snide **** says far more about
YOU that it does me. I feel rather good about having taken a second job to
help my wife, and even mentioned a 3rd job you didn't know about. I await
you trying to throw the job with a Kirby distributor at me too.....

NOTHING as krp OR the A-Team.
Or isn't that related to the story?
If they wanted MY opinion - they'd have asked for it.
The problems in the CP system aren't serious enough for you to speak up
ON
YOUR OWN?????

Sure they are Dan, but *I* am not confusing myself with the role of
MESSIAH like you are!

It isn't messianic to let the media know that Florida DCF didn't
follow their own rules and regulations, is it, kenny boy?

YAWN And they need YOU to know that! HILLARIOUS!

Sometimes the media does, sometimes the system does, often defense
lawyers or defendants do, YOU offer your opinion even when people
don't
want it.
How do you know the reporter didn't want my emails detailinng how DCF
doesn't follow their own rules and regulations?

Are you claiming they called YOU - some Usenet BLOWHARD and solicited
YOUR "EXPERT" opinion?

No, I'm not claiming they called me.

Oh. I see.

The reporter posted her email address... and I emailed her.

That was her FIRST mistake!

And the MiamiHerald had a place for commentary... and I commented.

And YOUR comments were SO VALUABLE!

As far as you claiming they didn't want my information, that's a
complete fabrication on your part.

Did they print your comments Danny?

And the MiamiHerald had a place for commentary, so they were looking
for a
response.

FROM YOU!??

From anyone who read the story.

And how long have you lived in Miami?

Interesting.

Is it?
Just yesterday, kenny boy, when I asked you if you did anything about
how Florida DCF handled this case you responded with "Not much *I*
could DO Dan."

Oh I could have tried to be another BLOWHARD like you.... I mean
anything productive.

When I explained what I had done... including a commentary posted on
the MiamiHerald's website you responded with "Remember New York's ACS
also had their hand in the fiasco. The problem isn't confined to
Florida it is SYSTEMIC nationally."

So YOU didn't do anything about Florida DCF's disasterous handling of
the case because the problem includes New York... and the rest of the
United States.

You mean I didn't shoot my YAP off like you. NO!

But today, according to you, MY opinion doesn't count because I don't live
in Miami.

Your opinion doesn't count Danny because YOUR opinion doesn't count.
Unsolicited mine wouldn't have either. BUT you don't understand that.

Old August 4th 07, 05:53 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

" krp" wrote in message

[...]

I didn't say they did.

Post the proof that proves otherwise.

I don't think so. I go where my opinions are solicited.
Hilarious.

As far as sending stuff to the media or official proveedings - YES
Dan.
I don't badger people with UNSOLICITED opinions and braggadocio like
you, I
get invited.

I didn't badger anyone in the media regarding this case.

Sure you do. Sending not one but TWO - - totally UNSOLICITED spleen
venting diatribes is badgering Dan.

Spleen venting diatribes?

Not from me.

And I posted my commentary on the MiamiHerald website because they had
a place on their website for people to do just that.

And of course YOU have sucn an IMPORTANT OPINION.. We get it Danny! WE
GET IT!

It's the facts that need to be investigated by an independent entity.

Show me in that commentary of mine anything that resembles braggadocio.

Read your posts. You and Kane share that trait.

No, you said I showed braggadocio in my commentary.

Show me where.

You'll keep quiet about all the mistakes in the child protection
system...
unless someone asks for your opinion?

Well Dan - yes - I don't speak to the media unless they contact me.

As a private citizen you keep your outrage at CPS and the foster care
system to yourself.

Yeah unless there is a forum in which I have been invited to speak. Or
my own forum. (Falseacc listserv)

Imagine if all the private citizens followed your example.

99% of the people DO Danny.

So you just follow the crowd?

Whatever they do, you do?

If only you were at Jonestown.

Only people with bloated notions of their own self importance FORCE others
to deal with their ****.

I didn't ask for their email address.

No complaints till they ask you.

Dan no need to FORCE others to read my opinions like you. My ego isn't
wrapped up in that.

I don't BARGE into official hearings DEMANDING to be heard,

I never did that.

You do it all the time. You're a bully Dan. You jump in anyone's ****
that DARES to express opinions that are different from yours.

So you were simply lying when you said "official hearing."

You're really off on a tangent, here, kenny boy.

You are. The **** about me selling filters didn't seem to work so well
for you.

You are still talking about it.

Can you NOT stay on topic?

Like how many people do what on the A-Team? Danny you are HILLARIOUS
you are so full of ****.I love these hoops you have ME jumping through.

Good for you.

[...]

As you know, I only asked why you didn't mention the A-Team when it was
already in existence for eleven years.

NOTHING as krp OR the A-Team.
Or isn't that related to the story?
If they wanted MY opinion - they'd have asked for it.
The problems in the CP system aren't serious enough for you to speak
up ON
YOUR OWN?????

Sure they are Dan, but *I* am not confusing myself with the role of
MESSIAH like you are!

It isn't messianic to let the media know that Florida DCF didn't
follow their own rules and regulations, is it, kenny boy?

YAWN And they need YOU to know that! HILLARIOUS!

DCF knows they handle foster and familial sex abuse cases differently.

I'm talking about the media.

How would the media know that unless someone explained it to them?

http://pod01.prospero.com/n/pfx/foru...tag=kr-miamitm

Old August 5th 07, 12:07 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

DAVID THE PANSY MOORE SAID:
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...
Your opinion doesn't count Danny because YOUR opinion doesn't count.
Unsolicited mine wouldn't have either. BUT you don't understand that.

LOL...you don't have opinions...you merely lie, and hope that nobody will
be smart enough to verify your story. Where's your proof that I'm a "BABY
BEATER," coward?

I have the URLs that prove it Davey. Just keep denying.

Old August 5th 07, 12:13 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

[...]

Of course you claim that your opinions are "FACTS" Danny we get that. We
don't believe it but we know your self importance.

Show me in that commentary of mine anything that resembles braggadocio.

Read your posts. You and Kane share that trait.

No, you said I showed braggadocio in my commentary.
Show me where.

Look above Danny your posts REEK of it.

You'll keep quiet about all the mistakes in the child protection
system...
unless someone asks for your opinion?

Well Dan - yes - I don't speak to the media unless they contact me.

As a private citizen you keep your outrage at CPS and the foster care
system to yourself.

Yeah unless there is a forum in which I have been invited to speak. Or
my own forum. (Falseacc listserv)

Imagine if all the private citizens followed your example.

99% of the people DO Danny.

So you just follow the crowd?
Whatever they do, you do?

No in this case don't do.

If only you were at Jonestown.

If you were you'd be the asshole passing out the Koolaid.

Only people with bloated notions of their own self importance FORCE
others to deal with their ****.

I didn't ask for their email address.

How DARE she attach her e-mail address to her article. She doesn't know
that doing that is a FORMAL REQUEST for the GREAT Dan Sallivan to TELL her
the "FACTS!"

No complaints till they ask you.

Dan no need to FORCE others to read my opinions like you. My ego isn't
wrapped up in that.

I don't BARGE into official hearings DEMANDING to be heard,

I never did that.

You do it all the time. You're a bully Dan. You jump in anyone's ****
that DARES to express opinions that are different from yours.

So you were simply lying when you said "official hearing."

Or newspaper commentaries.

You're really off on a tangent, here, kenny boy.

You are. The **** about me selling filters didn't seem to work so well
for you.

You are still talking about it.

Can you NOT stay on topic?

Like how many people do what on the A-Team? Danny you are HILLARIOUS
you are so full of ****.I love these hoops you have ME jumping through.

Good for you.

Danny it just LOOKS like I am the one going through the hoops. The rest
of us seet it is YOU!

[...]

But Danny boy the article wasn't about the A-Team or what we do.

NOTHING as krp OR the A-Team.
Or isn't that related to the story?
If they wanted MY opinion - they'd have asked for it.
The problems in the CP system aren't serious enough for you to speak
up ON
YOUR OWN?????

Sure they are Dan, but *I* am not confusing myself with the role of
MESSIAH like you are!

It isn't messianic to let the media know that Florida DCF didn't
follow their own rules and regulations, is it, kenny boy?

YAWN And they need YOU to know that! HILLARIOUS!

DCF knows they handle foster and familial sex abuse cases differently.
I'm talking about the media.

And the media does NOT know that! They NEED the GREAT Dan Sullivan to
TELL them!

How would the media know that unless someone explained it to them?

A little thing called "research" Danny.

Old August 5th 07, 01:18 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Tip

Default What's sad, Ken Pangborn has proven himself to be an assholel once again.

On Aug 3, 2:22 pm, " krp" wrote:
[...]

But you are in denial of how OFTEN it happens. You constantly defend
stripping children away from their parents.

Further on this specific story you referring to here, I had my following
comments regarding Florida DCF's outrageous behavior posted on the
MiamiHerald's website...

Remember New York's ACS also had their hand in the fiasco. The
problem
isn't confined to Florida it is SYSTEMIC nationally.

The only system you know anything about is the sewer system, Kenny.
Your own family hates you. http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Old August 5th 07, 01:36 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default ken pangborn - Show me the braggadocio in my commentary or forever be known as the turd brained loser the world makes you out to be!

On Aug 4, 7:13 pm, " krp" wrote:
[...]

I've just got to tell you, kenny boy, the quality of your debating
skills is so poor, I'm almost ashamed to debate with you.

I can't imagine the look of shock the people must have when you open
your mouth and tell them what your tactics and strategy are for their
particular case.

Like "All that money flushed down the toilet!!!!"

"Yeah, we don't ask 'em for proof because that only shows them we know
we lost."

"I've got this rabbit in this hat... wait till you see!"

Show me in that commentary of mine anything that resembles braggadocio.

Read your posts. You and Kane share that trait.

No, you said I showed braggadocio in my commentary.
Show me where.

Look above Danny your posts REEK of it.

NO, NO, NO!!!

A mere fourteen hours ago in a discussion of the commentary that I
sent to the MiamiHerald you said of yourself "I don't badger people
with UNSOLICITED opinions and braggadocio like you, I get invited."

Show me where IN THAT COMMENTARY I reeked of braggadocio!!!

IIt shouldn't be difficult for you, if you can do it.

You don't have to search thru all my posts.

In fact I'll repost it for you right here...

=========

Some background information regarding Florida DCF and the "second
story" mentioned in the article...

When Florida DCF receives a report that a child was sexually molested
by someone in their family, DCF notifies the police and a criminal
investigation is conducted concurrently with the DCF investigation.
BUT when DCF receives a report that a child was molested in a foster
home they conduct their own investigation and only after it's
completed with a finding of sexual abuse do they notify the police.
If
DCF determines no sexual abuse occurred (we all have read the stories
how under-trained, poorly supervised and often times incompetent the
caseworkers are) the police never hear about the sexual abuse.

In this case, in November of 2006 DCF was notified that a child in
foster care was molested, which started their investigation, which
did
NOT include notifying the police of the alleged criminal act.

In July of 2007 only after DCF determined that another child in the
home was RAPED in March did they make those reports known to the
police, causing the man to be criminally charged.

What's so outrageous about how DCF handles allegations of sexual
abuse
in foster home is blatantly evident in this case. A month after they
received the initial report of sexual abuse DCF renewed the home's
foster care license. DCF closed that case with "some indicators" the
girl had been molested, but determined the risk to the other foster
children as "low" because the perpetrator didn't live in the home. It
should be noted that DCF didn't alert the police to that finding of
sexual abuse. In March of this year, DCF learned the alleged
molester
moved into the foster home. A month later DCF was notified of the
rape
of another child in the same foster home. Again, DCF started their
own
investigation without informing the police. It was only in July,
three
months after the little girl was raped, that DCF FINALLY reported the
crimes, including the molestation from last year, to the police.

Thomas G. Franklin, a DCF administrator in Miami said of this case
"This is a tragic situation, and we continue to do all that we can to
assist law enforcement. Children in the state's dependency system are
often already victims of very sad, very traumatic situations, and to
learn a child has been re-victimized is heart-wrenching."
"When we learned that one of the children in our care may have been
assaulted, we acted quickly. When our investigation resulted in
verified findings, we immediately contacted the police."

How can this DCF administrator claim they do all they can "to assist
law enforcement" when for eight months they failed to notify the
police that children in foster care were being molested and raped?

"We immediately contacted the police..." True, but only after DCF
concluded their investigation. DCF caseworkers aren't trained nor do
they have the expertise to conduct a criminal investigation.
It should be noted that Mr. Franklin qualified DCF's handling of THIS
case by saying "When we learned that ONE OF THE CHILDREN IN OUR CARE
may have been assaulted..." The fact is, if the child wasn't in DCF's
care, they would have notified the police right away... not eight
months
later.

Someone in Florida should investigate why DCF handles these cases
differently.

==================

There ya go, kenny boy.

Show me the braggadocio.

Or forever be known as the turd brained loser the world makes you out
to be!

You'll keep quiet about all the mistakes in the child protection
system...
unless someone asks for your opinion?

Well Dan - yes - I don't speak to the media unless they contact me.

As a private citizen you keep your outrage at CPS and the foster care
system to yourself.

Yeah unless there is a forum in which I have been invited to speak. Or
my own forum. (Falseacc listserv)

Imagine if all the private citizens followed your example.

99% of the people DO Danny.

So you just follow the crowd?
Whatever they do, you do?

No in this case don't do.

If only you were at Jonestown.

If you were you'd be the asshole passing out the Koolaid.

All you have to do is show me the braggadocio in my commentary.

Only people with bloated notions of their own self importance FORCE
others to deal with their ****.

I didn't ask for their email address.

How DARE she attach her e-mail address to her article. She doesn't know
that doing that is a FORMAL REQUEST for the GREAT Dan Sallivan to TELL her
the "FACTS!"

You're pathetic.

My seven year old nephew could beat you in a debate.

No complaints till they ask you.
Dan no need to FORCE others to read my opinions like you. My ego isn't
wrapped up in that.
I don't BARGE into official hearings DEMANDING to be heard,
I never did that.
You do it all the time. You're a bully Dan. You jump in anyone's ****
that DARES to express opinions that are different from yours.

So you were simply lying when you said "official hearing."

Or newspaper commentaries.

Changing your premis after you get caught lying.

Does that work for many of your clients in Court?

You're really off on a tangent, here, kenny boy.

You are. The **** about me selling filters didn't seem to work so well
for you.

You are still talking about it.

Can you NOT stay on topic?
Like how many people do what on the A-Team? Danny you are HILLARIOUS
you are so full of ****.I love these hoops you have ME jumping through.

Good for you.

Danny it just LOOKS like I am the one going through the hoops. The rest
of us seet it is YOU!

The rest of "us?"

The rest of the A-Team?

You said the A-Team was only you.

[...]

Telling me the article wasn't about the A-Team doesn't explain why you
failed to mention the A-Team.

The article wasn't about air and water filters, either... bit
OBVIOUSLY you mentioned that.

NOTHING as krp OR the A-Team.
Or isn't that related to the story?
If they wanted MY opinion - they'd have asked for it.
The problems in the CP system aren't serious enough for you to speak
up ON
YOUR OWN?????

Sure they are Dan, but *I* am not confusing myself with the role of
MESSIAH like you are!

It isn't messianic to let the media know that Florida DCF didn't
follow their own rules and regulations, is it, kenny boy?

YAWN And they need YOU to know that! HILLARIOUS!

DCF knows they handle foster and familial sex abuse cases differently.
I'm talking about the media.

And the media does NOT know that!

I doubt they do.

Can you prove otherwise?

They NEED the GREAT Dan Sullivan to TELL them!

If they didn't know BEFORE I told them... then, yes, they needed me to
tell them.

How would the media know that unless someone explained it to them?

A little thing called "research" Danny.
Sometimes the media does, sometimes the system does, often defense
lawyers or defendants do, YOU offer your opinion even when people
don't
want it.
How do you know the reporter didn't want my emails detailinng how DCF
doesn't follow their own rules and regulations?

Are you claiming they called YOU - some Usenet BLOWHARD and
solicited
YOUR "EXPERT" opinion?

No, I'm not claiming they called me.

Oh. I see.

The reporter posted her email address... and I emailed her.

That was her FIRST mistake!

And the MiamiHerald had a place for commentary... and I commented.

And YOUR comments were SO VALUABLE!

More valuable than the empty space you contributed to the story, don't
ya think, kenny boy?

Old August 5th 07, 02:50 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Aug 4, 7:36 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Aug 4, 7:13 pm, " krp" wrote:

[...]

read more »

Dan, you did a good thing in contacting that news paper and hanks for
all the help you provide to families.
Don't let the fools get you down, to use a phrase my Grandmother used
to use, krp is full of more **** than a Christmas goose. His rantings
here will only loose him more business, thats if any is still coming
his way at all.
Firemonkey

Old August 5th 07, 01:27 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

YES YES YES!!

A mere fourteen hours ago in a discussion of the commentary that I
sent to the MiamiHerald you said of yourself "I don't badger people
with UNSOLICITED opinions and braggadocio like you, I get invited."

What do you think your bull**** arrogant statements to the newspaper
were? HUMBLE?

Show me where IN THAT COMMENTARY I reeked of braggadocio!!!

That you HOLD YOURSELF OUT to be an "EXPERT" is enough Danny. Which was
the purpose of you writing them, you said so yourself, you said the poor
STUPID reporters "don't know" about CPS policy and proceedures and YOU DO!
sigh Arrogant bull****.

In fact I'll repost it for you right here...

=========

Some background information regarding Florida DCF and the "second
story" mentioned in the article...

When Florida DCF receives a report that a child was sexually molested
by someone in their family, DCF notifies the police and a criminal
investigation is conducted concurrently with the DCF investigation.
BUT when DCF receives a report that a child was molested in a foster
home they conduct their own investigation and only after it's
completed with a finding of sexual abuse do they notify the police.

Not putting yourself forth as an EXPERT on Florida DCF proceedures Danny
boy? NOT arrogant?

If DCF determines no sexual abuse occurred (we all have read the stories
how under-trained, poorly supervised and often times incompetent the
caseworkers are) the police never hear about the sexual abuse.

Again the GREAT Dan SUllivan speaketh!

In this case, in November of 2006 DCF was notified that a child in
foster care was molested, which started their investigation, which did
NOT include notifying the police of the alleged criminal act.

FACT CLAIMS.

In July of 2007 only after DCF determined that another child in the
home was RAPED in March did they make those reports known to the
police, causing the man to be criminally charged.

FACT CLAIM.

[...]

Again the GREAT expert Dan Sullivan.

[...]

SAYS THE GREAT DAN SULLIVAN!

Old August 5th 07, 01:29 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default DAVID MOORE ENTERS

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Very little, I would guess. I'm thinking of spending a little money to
have http://www.aboutken professionally optimized, so that it
will be even further entrenched in the search engines.

Whose mopney Davey? Your mom's?

I think he is seriously going off the deep end this time...did you observe
his latest diatribe, claiming that some woman in Illinois is me, because
she has the word "Moore" in her profile on Myspace? He seems to think
that
anyone with the name "Moore" is me....nobody can really be that stupid?
Can they?

You hope that nobody can put it together Davey. Keep on hoping and
placing FREECYCLE ads.

POOR DAVEY going bat****.