Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

Old January 31st 07, 03:56 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default MESSAGES FROM PLANET KANE!!!

"0:-" wrote in message

Where on Moore's website has he displayed those account numbers as
the poster, "anonymous bounce' posted them? That is the issue that
brought this to ascps.
Are you DENYING they are on Moore's website?
Nope.
Small progress.
None at all. But I am denying they are in the same attention calling
format of the Anonymous poster I'm becoming more suspicious was you.
Man you're thick as a brick. WHO posts (100% of the time) from an
ANONYMOUS REMAILER?
Moore, I presume you mean to claim.

I've not noticed that stops others from doing so, and apparently you've
been caught at it. Is that not true?

It's said the Earnest declared that it sometime was all he could do in a
day to write on good declarative sentence.

No I nhave NOT been "caught" at it.

Now there's a fine example of a declarative sentence. Good for you, Ken.

It means more than just that. NICE SNIPPING Kane! It means I wasn't
caught because I never did that! Got it? Hey here'sx an idea, SNIP out half
the sentence and reword it to suiit your mania with me.

It's just one more of Moore's claims. When you actually look at the
archives of MY post as it appears in Google, and the one HE has on his
website you'll see he has removed ALL of the quotes in my original post
of the original forgery. He then points to a subsequent forgery that
appeared later. Didn't he just bring up "MESSAGE LATENCY FEATURE" in
his remailers?????

Yes, he did. Virtually anything is possible, but you see as have
repeatedly lied to and about me in these newsgroups, and Moore has not
argued with me, even when I pretty much deep-sixed any possibility of
proving anything at all about some debate between you, and he certainly
had not lied about me, or what I said, I'm coming down a bit to his side
of the ledger you two are maintaining.

Look BOZO for some time my computers have been deliberately on a "pin
register" with law enforcement. As have my phones been monitored by law
enforcement. WHY? Now I will just have to leave that up to your lack of
imagination. When the day comes they'll be able to answer that question. Oh
I fully expect you to RAPE RATIONALIZATION with one of your far out space
odyssey projections. Like your claim that "I could have flown in a private
plane from the rural area in Cuba I was at to Havana to make the forgeries."
NO Kane - I couldn't. First of all NO airport there where I was. Secondly
Cuba is a POLICE STATE Americans are NOT allowed to fly private aircraft
over Cuba. EXCEPT in that demented mind of PLANET KANE!

It's fairly simple. To believe Moore's BULL**** you have to really abuse
the living **** out of logic. IF I just "could have" traveled to Havana to
send those forgeries as YOU and now MOORE claim you have to create all sorts
of elaborate bull****. I mean really fantastic scenarios to pull it off.
You know Kane you NEED that - so it is IMPOSSIBLE to ever answer all of your
literally INSANE rationalizations on how I "MUST HAVE DONE IT!"

Answering you in a simple declarative sentence. I NEVER DID IT! I have
NEVER used an anonymous remailer.

Old January 31st 07, 03:58 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default So, Greg ... Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

"0:-" wrote in message
news:vbCdncRjFsVbml3YnZ2dnUVZ_qDinZ2d@scnresearch. com...
freedom wrote:

Nice feeble attempt to distort the facts. As usual, I'll nail your fat
ass
on it. The forgery appeared BEFORE your Verizon post, not later. This
was
how everyone knew you did it....either you were the author, or the forger
was able to predict what you would say 8 hours later. And then you tried
to cover your tracks by arguing about the "International Date Line".
It's
all in Google for anyone who's interested in proving you a liar.

In all fairness, David, could you not point to the group and thread for
us.

Oh now it DID appear first. The allegation was that MY post appeared
first. My post also QUOTES with headers the FORGERY!
CASE CLOSED.

Old January 31st 07, 04:00 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
0:->

freedom wrote:

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, "0:-" wrote:
freedom wrote:

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, "krp" wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
Where on Moore's website has he displayed those account numbers as
the poster, "anonymous bounce' posted them? That is the issue that
brought this to ascps.
Are you DENYING they are on Moore's website?
Nope.
Small progress.
None at all. But I am denying they are in the same attention calling
format of the Anonymous poster I'm becoming more suspicious was you.
Man you're thick as a brick. WHO posts (100% of the time) from an
ANONYMOUS REMAILER?
Moore, I presume you mean to claim.
I've not noticed that stops others from doing so, and apparently you've
been caught at it. Is that not true?
No I nhave NOT been "caught" at it. It's just one more of Moore's
claims. When you actually look at the archives of MY post as it appears in
Google, and the one HE has on his website you'll see he has removed ALL of
the quotes in my original post of the original forgery. He then points to a
subsequent forgery that appeared later. Didn't he just bring up "MESSAGE
LATENCY FEATURE" in his remailers?????
Nice feeble attempt to distort the facts. As usual, I'll nail your fat ass
on it. The forgery appeared BEFORE your Verizon post, not later. This was
how everyone knew you did it....either you were the author, or the forger
was able to predict what you would say 8 hours later. And then you tried
to cover your tracks by arguing about the "International Date Line". It's
all in Google for anyone who's interested in proving you a liar.

In all fairness, David, could you not point to the group and thread for us.

Sure! The group was fl.general

http://tinyurl.com/2dehv3

Message #93 is a good place to start....a post by a Jeffrey Bloss, pointing
out Ken's forgery. Ken's immediate response in message #94 is wildly
entertaining, and even appears in several offices in corporate America:
http://funnystuff.aboutkenpangborn.com/img/denial.jpg

Well, ok, it doesn't, but you get the point.

In message #106, Ken begins mentioning "International Date Line" and
attempting to equate it with GMT. If you read further you'll see that his
story changed about three times, regarding GMT, -0000 and "Australian
time". I guess his hope was that people would get confused about time
stamps and would overlook the fact that his forgery came first. As you can
see, at no point was he ranting that it was a "QUOTE", which is the story
he's settling on now.

Ken's remailer forgery and subsequent blunder from Verizon are also
reproduced with "tinyurl" pointers in message #97. They also appear at
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com, but for objectivity, message #97 is
straight from an objective, neutral source.

Also for interesting reading: in message #164 in this thread, Mr. Bloss
(who is local to Ken) calls Ken's bluff, when Ken invites him to come by
and see "REAL HARD COPY" of proof of his various lies, trip to Cuba, etc.
Much of the rest of the discussion consists of Ken's hysterical efforts to
weasel his way out of this.

Thanks David. I'll look it over and possibly have comments later.

Kane

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Old January 31st 07, 04:00 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Doan

"0:-" wrote in message

[...]

LOL! Kane also claimed that I am Alina posting from MEXICO! What a
warped mind.

Doan

Old January 31st 07, 04:11 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
krp

"0:-" wrote in message
news:fO2dnT3_2pqWIF3YnZ2dnUVZ_rLinZ2d@scnresearch. com...
freedom wrote:
Nice feeble attempt to distort the facts. As usual, I'll nail your fat
ass
on it. The forgery appeared BEFORE your Verizon post, not later. This
was
how everyone knew you did it....either you were the author, or the
forger
was able to predict what you would say 8 hours later. And then you
tried
to cover your tracks by arguing about the "International Date Line".
It's
all in Google for anyone who's interested in proving you a liar.
In all fairness, David, could you not point to the group and thread for
us.

Sure! The group was fl.general

Actually NO IT WASN'T! The forgery was crossposted to several groups, most
notably alt.atheism.

http://tinyurl.com/2dehv3

Oh and you can grab onto my initial confusion - but GO to ALL the comments,
and then look at the ORIGINAL posts as they APPEAR on Google.
Today's story is different. Before in the argument allegedly MY response
appeared BEFORE the forgery, NOW it is AFTER!

Old January 31st 07, 04:12 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Doan" wrote in message

[...]

The fact that he has chosen to ALLY himself with Moore says it all!

Old January 31st 07, 05:17 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

krp wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message

[...]

Yes, why?

Now I will just have to leave that up to your lack of
imagination. When the day comes they'll be able to answer that question. Oh
I fully expect you to RAPE RATIONALIZATION with one of your far out space
odyssey projections.

I guess I'm not intelligent enough to draw your meaning from "I fully
expect you to RAPE RATIONALIZATION with one of your far out space
odyssey projections."

Would you be so kind as to clarify?

Like your claim that "I could have flown in a private
plane from the rural area in Cuba I was at to Havana to make the forgeries."
NO Kane - I couldn't.

Really? I've landed in small planes on back country roads. Even beaches
on some of the less visited islands of Hawaii. That's the nice thing
about small planes.

First of all NO airport there where I was.

I don't even have proof you were where you say you were on the Island.

Secondly
Cuba is a POLICE STATE Americans are NOT allowed to fly private aircraft
over Cuba. EXCEPT in that demented mind of PLANET KANE!

Aren't Cubans allowed to? Are you incapable of being a passenger?

My arguments, bright boy, were pointed to my clearly stating to you,
that, "I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE. OR IF YOU WEREN'T."

I care about your claim that you couldn't post from there. As proof you
didn't. It's bull****, Ken. A pile at least as high .... well, how tall
ARE you, Ken?

It's fairly simple. To believe Moore's BULL**** you have to really abuse
the living **** out of logic.

No, I don't have to do that at all. All I really have to do to examine
the logic of the claim that you could have posted certain forgeries, is
to look at Moore's offered evidence.

I've put that off for a bit, to stay and play in your world of Strawmen.

IF I just "could have" traveled to Havana to
send those forgeries as YOU and now MOORE claim you have to create all sorts
of elaborate bull****.

Hmmmm...you'll have to clarify again, if you want me to understand your
logical arguments.

I thought the claim focused on you NOT being in Cuba so that you could
post those forgeries.

It's not elaborate or any other kind of bull****, not even your manure
spreader full, to say things could have happened, when you keep
yammering they couldn't "because," and you have no backing for your
because.

I mean really fantastic scenarios to pull it off.

Naw, you could just be lying about the key issues.

You could have not gone to Cuba, or gone and returned quickly.

You can take a boat from Cuba, if you know the right people, and be in
Florida pretty quickly.

PLANET CUBA
The political distance between the US and Cuba has been so great since
the 1959 ... In fact, only 90 miles separates Cuba from Florida and
Havana can be ...
www.planetcuba.com/ - 11k - Cached - Similar pages

90 miles, Ken?

Hey, on a good day I sailed small boats that far.

If I had a wind aft and my spinnaker up, much better.

You know Kane you NEED that - so it is IMPOSSIBLE to ever answer all of your
literally INSANE rationalizations on how I "MUST HAVE DONE IT!"

You put that in quotes. Can you point to where I said that?

I don't claim you did. I claim only that your excuses claiming you
couldn't are full of hot air.

And it got to the 'fantastic scenarios' precisely to show how fantastico
your claims were that you could not have.

Answering you in a simple declarative sentence. I NEVER DID IT! I have
NEVER used an anonymous remailer.

What did you use?

A friend, perhaps?

Ken, I don't believe you.

I have watched you continually lie, dodge, mislead, and flat out
unethically cut and rearrange my posted words to mean something other
than was plainly my intent in the unaltered version.

You've even completely changed the subject under discussion at times,
pretending it was the subject from the beginning.

Is that supposed to give me confidence you are telling the truth now?

I've not looked yet at Moore's response to my demand that he provide
evidence, along with his claim about the forgeries. He produced.

I'm taking my time. Sort of lingering over the last course before
dessert and a fine brandy and a Partagas D3, as it were.

I'll get to it eventually.

So now, as to that claim that there is evidence that non-spanked
children are at risk of 'sociopathy?'

Old January 31st 07, 05:28 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

krp wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
news:LsedncbLRIANkF3YnZ2dnUVZ_s2vnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

Here is a problem with Moore's story. I kept my AOL master account
for years, right up till about 2 years ago when AOL dropped Usenet.
Moore's claim my account was closed is false. I closed one name because
of the sheer volume of Moore's harassment of AOL's staff. Look back and
see Moore's WAR with one of the AOL Postmasters "Scott Crain" over their
refusal to do Moore's bidding on that score.

I grow weary of claims without proof easily accessible. I'm not here for
the exercise. If you wish to make your point, and bring up evidence, make
it immediately accessible.

You surely seem to be Kane.

You do know what link is, right?

So check it out yourself. LINK LINK LINK. If I do it you claim I lied.
So YOU do it or STFU!

While Mr. Crain's posts have all been removed by AOL, you can find other
posts referring to Mr. Crain's statements still in the archives. NO I
am NOT going to comsume my days looking them up on Google.

Then I'm not obliged to believe you. And you know my level of trust in
your words, right?

If you refuse to do a Google search and you claim EVERYTHING I post is
faked........... Well enjoy life on PLANET KANE!!

You made the claim, you provide the proof, as in:

Here is a problem with Moore's story. I kept my AOL master account
for years, right up till about 2 years ago when AOL dropped Usenet.
Moore's claim my account was closed is false. I closed one name because
of the sheer volume of Moore's harassment of AOL's staff. Look back

and
see Moore's WAR with one of the AOL Postmasters "Scott Crain" over

their
refusal to do Moore's bidding on that score.

I refuse to do a google search for a claim I did not make.

Simple, eh?

How do you like life on 'PLANET KANE!!' Ken?

As to that matter of claiming there is evidence that children that are
not spanked have a risk of developing 'sociopathy?'
Old January 31st 07, 05:35 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

krp wrote:
"Doan" wrote in message
[...]

Ally?

When this began I was as critical of Moore as of you.

He didn't attack me at that point and claim I was allied with you, and
was your gay lover. Or accused me of being a Nazi.

You seem to think that anyone that does not side with you against your
supposed enemies is therefor siding with them.

So you attack them without cause or proof and make wild lying
accusations about them. Which direction would you expect them to move?

A very serious thinking error that I'd guess has gotten you in a lot of
deep **** over your lifetime, Moore.

He certainly seems better at winning people over more to his side than
you are to yours.

Lie about me some more.

See if that convinces me.

0:-]

Old January 31st 07, 07:14 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-" wrote in message
news:5YSdnU4aX4unUl3YnZ2dnUVZ_rCsnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

[...]

For the simple reason of being able to deny his allegations in a court of
law, you know, a place where you actually need to PROVE the bull**** you
claim?

Here's another ****er for your HERO Moore. He had lots of claims about what
I watched on TV in his STUNNING ignorance he didn't know that at the time he
was making those claims we were a Nielsen rating household. EVERYTHING we
watched was recorded.