Talk to me about Narconon for my drug addict brother?

Old November 15th 03, 07:27 PM
Fredric L. Rice

Default Talk to me about Narconon for my drug addict brother?

(Ken Milhone) wrote:
"dc" wrote in message ...

Oh c'mon. I would far prefer him a fanatic Scientologist then a Junkie.

And sending him to Scientology makes him both. The notion that it's one or
the other is false since Scientology doesn't do anything to stop or curb
drug addiction. The crooks take victim's money and try to turn them into
cult followers and if victims are unable to purchase narcotics any more
it's because they're too ugly to turn tricks on the sidewalks to earn money
after Scientology gets through with them.

Let's see.....your brother is a drug addict and you come here seeking
informaton/confirmaton that Narconon will cure him? Well it looks
like you have made up your mind witout looking at the facts several
people have given you. So one might wonder why you came here in the
first place.

He's obviously a troll, ignoring the mountain of evidence out there in
the real world -- real court documents, Doctor's findings, Judicial
decisions... Everything not produced by the criminal enterprise proves
that Scientology's "NarCONon" fraud doesn't work as advertised by the cult.

But whatever....here are some more facts for you.
narCONon: Findings of Fact
http://www.holysmoke.org/narconon/na...t-oklahoma.htm
Scientology contract signing away rights.
http://www.LisaClause.org
What happened to someone who was "treated" by Scientologists instead
of doctors or psychiatrists.
http://www.lisamcpherson.org
Narconon "works" for some people? Well, not really. Fredric Rice
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...s.com&rnum= 5

Now why don't you put your brain where your mouth is and read some
facts?

The fact that Scientology has to lie by claiming NarCONon isn't Scientology
is one of the most blatant admissions that the crooks know it doesn't work.
The fact that they can't produce verifiable evidence to support their
claims debunks the cult completely.

---
Yes, George W. Bush is an unelected baby killing fascist dictator.
Also: Scientology's International President (Audio files of this
nutter available at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice )

Old November 16th 03, 01:23 AM
Ken Milhone

Fredric Rice (on another thread) revealed he received this email from
"Michael Sampson" claiming to want information about Narconon for "his
sister". Kinda similar to what dc, who wants information about
Narconon for "a brother", has been posting, isn't it?

I need more information please
http://www.crackpots.org/mail4.htm Changed:1:26 AM on Wednesday,
November 12, 2003

From: "Michael Sampson \(ATOMIX\)"

Subject: I need more information please
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 02:21:41 -0400

Hi,

I just finished reviewing your web site. I'm very confused with all
the information I read. I have been doing research for my sister to
find her a place for treatment. I have spoken to two narconon®
completers and even went to visit the site where they operate. i have
checked on the sucess rates of other places, and especially the 12
step system. How can they be so bad as you claim when I have seen so
much good come from them? I have asked NA about success rates, and
they don't even say anything. Anyways, I'm very confused after reading
and looking around your site.

Oh, one more thing. If they are, in part even, connected to
scientology®, what would that have to do with them getting people off
drugs? I have spoken to staff members, and most of them were catholic.
So, hopefully you can give me some more info please.

I have to make a decision soon on whether or not to send my sister to
narconon.

Mike

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Fredric also reports "a" Michael Sampson is owner of the website for
"The Freedom Center", a Canadian front group of Narconon.)

Repost:

group:alt.religion.scientology.**
Search Result 2From: Fredric L. Rice )

Subject: It looks like another Scientology fake front (SCN Front Group
NarCONon Has a Front Group of Its Own?)

This is the only article in this thread View: Original
FormatNewsgroups: alt.religion.scientology, alt.drugs

Date: 2003-11-15 11:07:14 PST

(Ken Milhone) wrote:

Get Help For Alcohol and Drug Addiction At the
Freedom Center Substance Abuse Treatment Program
http://stop-addiction.org/

The web site owner claims to be Michael Sampson who may be the same
one that sent me a number of e-mails back when Crackpots.ORG was first
created. At least I _suspect_ that it's the same individual. I have
other e-mails from the person that I really need to web since the guy
devolved into trying to defend the NarCONon fraud when he was
_supposed_ to be pretending to ask about the fake front as if he
didn't know anything about it and only Scientologists, as yet, defend
the quack medical fraud.

http://www.crackpots.org/mail4.htm

And the name crops up elsewhe

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/ stats/source/source048.html