Only Vaccinated Amish Children Are Autistic

Old June 16th 05, 11:36 PM
dejablues

Default Only Vaccinated Amish Children Are Autistic

"john" wrote in message
ups.com...

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chri...neautism_conne
ction.htm

In April, reporter Dan Olmsted of UPI undertook one of the more
interesting studies himself. Searching for children who had not been
exposed to mercury in vaccines -- the kind of population that
scientists typically use as a "control" in experiments -- Olmsted
scoured the Amish of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, who refuse to
immunize their infants.

It would be crazy to extrapolate *any* info from studying the Amish to the
general population, because of the extreme intermarriage in that cult. All
modern Amish are descended from roughly 180 immigrants, which make them a
fascinating group to study if you're interested in genetic disorders , which
their children suffer from at an alarming rate.

Why not posit that inbreeding protects against autism?

Old June 17th 05, 07:09 PM
Kevysmom

Thank you so much John for posting this informative information!!! I read
this in the Rollingstone Magazine.

"In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to much lower
concentrations of ethylmercury than those given to American children still
suffered brain damage years later. Russia banned thimerosal from
children's vaccines twenty years ago, and Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great
Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have since followed suit."

It amazes me how other countries are more concerned with thier children
then the USA. It reminds me of the big cover-up in Japan with all the
babies,children and adults suffering from mercury poisoning. The
government in Japan tryed to cover it up to protect a corportaion. Even
some of the so called "respected" scientist at large health centers were
trying to keep a lid on the devastation of Minamata Disease, and try to
blame anything else but the real cause, Mercury!

Bitter Sea The Human Cost of Minamata Disease, Goes into great detail of
how money and greed try to perverse the truth on what happened to those
poor people in Japan. Thank God for those "handful" of people who never
gave up!

What do we have going on today in America, A corporation POISONED babies
with mercury, Pharma runs to the government for protection, Frist has a
rider put in the Homeland Security Bill that parents with Mercury poisoned
children can not sue. What are they so affraid of that they need such a
rider?

And just like in Japan, The babies that were poisoned in Utero from
mercury poisoning are Much more brain damaged. Pregnant women were and
still are INJECTED with Mercury!

Donna

Old June 17th 05, 08:04 PM
Mark Probert

Kevysmom wrote:
Thank you so much John for posting this informative information!!! I read
this in the Rollingstone Magazine.

A wonderful source of medical information.

"In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to much lower
concentrations of ethylmercury than those given to American children still
suffered brain damage years later. Russia banned thimerosal from
children's vaccines twenty years ago, and Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great
Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have since followed suit."

Yes, a Russian study, where they were providing 3rd world quality
medical care to the masses and top rate medical care to the bosses.
Surely a model to believe.

It amazes me how other countries are more concerned with thier children
then the USA. It reminds me of the big cover-up in Japan with all the
babies,children and adults suffering from mercury poisoning. The
government in Japan tryed to cover it up to protect a corportaion.

methyl mercury.

Old June 17th 05, 11:56 PM
Jeff

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Thank you so much John for posting this informative information!!! I read
this in the Rollingstone Magazine.

"In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to much lower
concentrations of ethylmercury than those given to American children still
suffered brain damage years later. Russia banned thimerosal from
children's vaccines twenty years ago, and Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great
Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have since followed suit."

Rolling Stone is not a science or medical magazine. Considering that Russia
and the USSR were not very concerned about the exposure of their citizens to
various toxins, including radiation and various chemicals, it seems quite
likely that the brain damage was from many other things. And no one has been
able to scientifically link autism or any other brain problem to the doses
of ethylmercury found in vaccines. Furthermore, since ethylmercury has been
removed from vaccines, there is no sign that autism rates have gone down.

It amazes me how other countries are more concerned with thier children
then the USA.

Americans seem more conerned about proven threats, like death and horrible
disease from measles, mumps, rubella, purtussis, smallpox, polio, and
hepatitis. The US is concentrating on proven threats.

It reminds me of the big cover-up in Japan with all the
babies,children and adults suffering from mercury poisoning. The
government in Japan tryed to cover it up to protect a corportaion. Even
some of the so called "respected" scientist at large health centers were
trying to keep a lid on the devastation of Minamata Disease, and try to
blame anything else but the real cause, Mercury!

Yet the biggest source of mercury in kids is not vaccines.

Bitter Sea The Human Cost of Minamata Disease, Goes into great detail of
how money and greed try to perverse the truth on what happened to those
poor people in Japan. Thank God for those "handful" of people who never
gave up!

What do we have going on today in America, A corporation POISONED babies
with mercury, Pharma runs to the government for protection, Frist has a
rider put in the Homeland Security Bill that parents with Mercury poisoned
children can not sue. What are they so affraid of that they need such a
rider?

That parents whose kids are injured from something else or just born with
various disabilities will go after drug companies because they have deep
pockets. Often, juries will feel sorry for the kid will find for the kid
regardless of the facts.

And just like in Japan, The babies that were poisoned in Utero from
mercury poisoning are Much more brain damaged. Pregnant women were and
still are INJECTED with Mercury!

Yet no one has been able to definitively prove that the mercury from
vaccines have damaged anyone.

Jeff

Donna

Old June 18th 05, 04:36 PM
john

Yes, if you study history you wouldn't trust governments or the drug
industry one iota, a bit like Tony Blair--if I am not sure on what is
the best way forward I find out what he is pushing and think the
opposite.

there are dozens of copver-ups, quite apart from the indstry based on
lies, like the vaccine industry. They cover up vaccine damage like MMR
autism, and then when they can't cover it up any more, eg Japan and
MMR, they ban it, then YEARS later they ban it here, eg the last
dangerous MMR vaccine. And then they ship it out to kill African or S
Americans, along with the OPV http://www.whale.to/a/genocide_opv.html
etc etc, on top of aids in vaccines

This is one cover up on aluminium in water supply
http://www.whale.to/m/camelford.html

and you can see the mostly covert attempts to poison us he
http://www.whale.to/b/covert_q.html

Old June 18th 05, 07:30 PM
Jeff

"john" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, if you study history you wouldn't trust governments or the drug
industry one iota, a bit like Tony Blair--if I am not sure on what is
the best way forward I find out what he is pushing and think the
opposite.

there are dozens of copver-ups, quite apart from the indstry based on
lies, like the vaccine industry. They cover up vaccine damage like MMR
autism, and then when they can't cover it up any more, eg Japan and
MMR, they ban it, then YEARS later they ban it here, eg the last
dangerous MMR vaccine.

Of course, the US bans any dangerous MMR vaccine. They have appropriate
testing in place to make sure all the vaccine is safe and effective.

And, considering that there is no proof that vaccines cause autims and
plenty of evidence that it doesn't, it looks like you are barking up the
wrong tree.

And then they ship it out to kill African or S
Americans, along with the OPV http://www.whale.to/a/genoci2de_opv.html
etc etc, on top of aids in vaccines

They don't ship it to kill anyone. In fact, vaccines save something like
12,000,000 lives a year.

rest of garbage deleted

Jeff

Old June 20th 05, 07:31 PM
john

Jeff the pharma shill

rest of garbage deleted

apart from this garbage
They don't ship it to kill anyone. In fact, vaccines save something like
12,000,000 lives a year.

utter lying garbage

vaccines have killed millions over the centuries as you can see with
smallpox vaccine http://www.whale.to/a/lymph2.html

an excellent covert baby killer

"My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business
[medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health
Organization and the unofficial policy of the 'Save the Children's
Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is one of murder
and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . .
You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect to
get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have died
from natural infection."--Dr Kalokerinos (International Vaccine
Newsletter June 1995) http://www.whale.to/v/biowarfare.html

Old June 21st 05, 01:59 AM
Jeff

"john" wrote in message
ups.com...
Jeff the pharma shill

Is that the best you can do?

rest of garbage deleted

apart from this garbage
They don't ship it to kill anyone. In fact, vaccines save something like
12,000,000 lives a year.

utter lying garbage

Prove that vaccines don't save millions of lives.

vaccines have killed millions over the centuries as you can see with
smallpox vaccine http://www.whale.to/a/lymph2.html

How many people were killed or injured by the vaccine last year? none. The
exact number of people who got smallpox last year, thanks to vaccines.

an excellent covert baby killer

"My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business
[medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health
Organization and the unofficial policy of the 'Save the Children's
Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is one of murder
and genocide.

You've got it ass-backwards. Vaccines save lives by preventing killer
illnesses like small pox, measles, mumps and polio from hurting people.

. . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . .

Because he cannot think.

You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect to
get away with it.

You cannot let sick and malnourished children unprotected against
vaccine-preventable illnesses. It malnourished kids who are likely to get
sickest from these illnesses. That is why vaccines are so important in
third-world countries.

You'll kill far more children than would have died
from natural infection."--Dr Kalokerinos (International Vaccine
Newsletter June 1995) http://www.whale.to/v/biowarfare.html

That's utter bull****.

Jeff

Old June 21st 05, 02:23 PM
Mark Probert

john wrote:
Jeff the pharma shill

rest of garbage deleted

apart from this garbage

They don't ship it to kill anyone. In fact, vaccines save something like
12,000,000 lives a year.

utter lying garbage

vaccines have killed millions over the centuries as you can see with
smallpox vaccine http://www.whale.to/a/lymph2.html

So, we have had vaccines for centuries....hmmm...

Old June 22nd 05, 02:30 AM
Jeff

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

(...)

So, we have had vaccines for centuries....hmmm...

There have. The original smallpox vaccine came out in the 1850s or so.

That's like 150 years ago or 1.5 centuries.

Jeff