MKP Due Date Calendar - 7/31/03

Old July 31st 03, 05:04 PM
Truffles

Default MKP Due Date Calendar - 7/31/03

Some people expressed some interest, so here we are.....

Say "Hello" to: =09

Zo=EB Lenore born June 25, 2003 to proud mama Leigh
Conor born June 26, 2003 to proud mama Wendy
Alena born July 1, 2003 to proud mama Lina
Genevieve Grace born July 4, 2003 to proud mama Ericka
Fenna Sofie born July 5, 2003 to proud mama Cath
Rebekka Friederike born July 19, 2003 to proud mama Sabine
Lydia Elizabeth born July 21, 2003 to proud mama Andrea
Tobias born July 29, 2003 to proud mama Jacqui
Gwendolyn born July 29, 2003 to proud mama Andrea

Future Mamas (and Papas): =09

July 26, 2003 Marie NOW OVERDUE!!!!=09
July 29, 2003 Nikki expecting a girl NOW OVERDUE!!!!

August 2003 Amy =09
August 6, 2003 Alicia =09
August 23, 2003 Nicole =09
August 31, 2003 Dena expecting a boy=09

September 4, 2003 Cheryl S. expecting a boy=09
September 7, 2003 Linda expecting a girl=09
September 12, 2003 Shannon expecting a boy=09
September 15, 2003 Tiina =09
September 23, 2003 Cindy expecting a girl=09
September 23, 2003 Em =09
September 27, 2003 Sher expecting a boy=09

October 6, 2003 Dagny =09
October 6, 2003 Elly =09
October 6, 2003 Judy expecting a boy=09
October 13, 2003 Sidheag =09
October 17, 2003 Laura =09
October 20, 2003 SN =09
October 26, 2003 Erin =09
October 29, 2003 Kim expecting twin girls=09
October 30, 2003 Nina =09
October 30, 2003 Gaanji =09

November 2003 Mark expecting a boy=09
November 1, 2003 Linz =09
November 6, 2003 Jill =09
November 16, 2003 Brandy expecting a boy=09

December 5, 2003 Sharon =09
December 9, 2003 Robin =09
December 10, 2003 Iseult =09
December 14, 2003 Wendy expecting a girl=09
December 16, 2003 Nichole expecting a boy=09
December 31, 2003 Crystal Dreamer =09

January 2004 Elizabeth =09
January 11, 2004 Anika =09
January 11, 2004 Daye =09

February 15, 2004 Brigitte =09

March 4, 2004 Sarah =09
March 6, 2004 Jennamax =09
March 14, 2004 Michelle =09
March 22, 2004 Henrietta =09

Please email me with any changes or additions. =09
=09

--=20
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old July 31st 03, 05:24 PM
Kari

Im due anywhere from Sept 28th - Oc 6th, we couldn't settle on a due date
but anyway...due sometime in there!

Kari
mom to Kaylie (7) Noah (4) and #3 due Sept/Oct

"Truffles" wrote in message
Some people expressed some interest, so here we are.....

Say "Hello" to:

Zoë Lenore born June 25, 2003 to proud mama Leigh
Conor born June 26, 2003 to proud mama Wendy
Alena born July 1, 2003 to proud mama Lina
Genevieve Grace born July 4, 2003 to proud mama Ericka
Fenna Sofie born July 5, 2003 to proud mama Cath
Rebekka Friederike born July 19, 2003 to proud mama Sabine
Lydia Elizabeth born July 21, 2003 to proud mama Andrea
Tobias born July 29, 2003 to proud mama Jacqui
Gwendolyn born July 29, 2003 to proud mama Andrea

Future Mamas (and Papas):

July 26, 2003 Marie NOW OVERDUE!!!!
July 29, 2003 Nikki expecting a girl NOW OVERDUE!!!!

August 2003 Amy
August 6, 2003 Alicia
August 23, 2003 Nicole
August 31, 2003 Dena expecting a boy

September 4, 2003 Cheryl S. expecting a boy
September 7, 2003 Linda expecting a girl
September 12, 2003 Shannon expecting a boy
September 15, 2003 Tiina
September 23, 2003 Cindy expecting a girl
September 23, 2003 Em
September 27, 2003 Sher expecting a boy

October 6, 2003 Dagny
October 6, 2003 Elly
October 6, 2003 Judy expecting a boy
October 13, 2003 Sidheag
October 17, 2003 Laura
October 20, 2003 SN
October 26, 2003 Erin
October 29, 2003 Kim expecting twin girls
October 30, 2003 Nina
October 30, 2003 Gaanji

November 2003 Mark expecting a boy
November 1, 2003 Linz
November 6, 2003 Jill
November 16, 2003 Brandy expecting a boy

December 5, 2003 Sharon
December 9, 2003 Robin
December 10, 2003 Iseult
December 14, 2003 Wendy expecting a girl
December 16, 2003 Nichole expecting a boy
December 31, 2003 Crystal Dreamer

January 2004 Elizabeth
January 11, 2004 Anika
January 11, 2004 Daye

February 15, 2004 Brigitte

March 4, 2004 Sarah
March 6, 2004 Jennamax
March 14, 2004 Michelle
March 22, 2004 Henrietta

Please email me with any changes or additions.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old July 31st 03, 05:31 PM
Truffles

nichole wrote:

December 16, 2003 Nichole expecting a boy

I had my official ultrasound yesterday and the tech said that she was 99.9%
sure it was a girl!

Corrected.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old July 31st 03, 06:08 PM
Laura Schaefer

Wow - that must have taken a lot of time! Thanks so much for pulling
that list together!

Laura

#1 edd 10/17/03 - as you already noted! :^)

Old July 31st 03, 06:20 PM
Astromum

Truffles wrote:

Gwendolyn born July 29, 2003 to proud mama Andrea

Shouldn't that be proud mama Angela?

It's really nice to see everybody listed like this! Looks
like you have a lonely month in February, but who knows,
perhaps some lurkers or newbies come around to join you.

Thanks for the effor Brigitte!

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Old July 31st 03, 06:46 PM
Irish Marie

"Truffles" wrote in message
Some people expressed some interest, so here we are.....

Say "Hello" to:

July 26, 2003 Marie NOW OVERDUE!!!!

Yep, *still* overdue
/sigh
oh well, it's the usual form for me it seems!!

snip
February 15, 2004 Brigitte

You are the lone star that month Brigitte. My SIL is due on Feb 16th.
You are great for compiling this list, I have saved it and will do my best
to keep up with everyone once baby arrives!!
Marie

Old July 31st 03, 06:58 PM
Astromum

Truffles wrote:
Circe wrote:

Truffles wrote:

Say "Hello" to:
Gwendolyn born July 29, 2003 to proud mama Andrea

Correction: Gwendolyn's mama is Angela.

AAACKKKKK!!!!!

I don't know what happened! LOL!

/smacks head with a stupid stick ;-)

Canadian? :-D

Old July 31st 03, 07:26 PM
Iuil

"Astromum" wrote
Gwendolyn born July 29, 2003 to proud mama Andrea

Correction: Gwendolyn's mama is Angela.

AAACKKKKK!!!!!

I don't know what happened! LOL!

/smacks head with a stupid stick ;-)

Canadian? :-D

Worse than that - a *pregnant* Canadian.

gd&r

Jean

--
"And he said:
Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of
Life's longing for itself. They come through you but not from you, and
though they are with you, yet they belong not to you." Khalil Gibran

Return address is unread. Replies to firstnamelastname @eircom.net.

Old July 31st 03, 08:05 PM
Astromum

Truffles wrote:
Astromum wrote:

Truffles wrote:

Circe wrote:

Truffles wrote:

Say "Hello" to:
Gwendolyn born July 29, 2003 to proud mama Andrea

Correction: Gwendolyn's mama is Angela.

AAACKKKKK!!!!!

I don't know what happened! LOL!

/smacks head with a stupid stick ;-)

Canadian? :-D

At least I'm not Dutch! :-D

What's so bad 'bout Dutchies? Bit cheap, posting weird
questions at mkb, but besides that ...