help i have twins boys age 2 twin girls age 7 months and twins on the way

Old January 22nd 07, 05:25 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Tok'ra

Default help i have twins boys age 2 twin girls age 7 months and twins on the way

i have 2 year old twin boys and 7 month old twin girls and i have just round
out that i am going to have another set of twins one and girl and other a
boy i have been breast feeding them all and i express breast milk for my
boys but i just wonted to know if anyone has been though this more than one
set of twins or if anyone has more than 4 kids and if they breast feed then
and if u have some advise that could help me because i will breast feed the
next set as well as my two girls the next set of twins are due in july so
any help would be good thanks
natasha

Old January 26th 07, 11:08 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
CY

it might be easier to help you if you'd use punctuation. It's really tough
to read one long run on sentence...sorry...