may this girl

Old November 1st 08, 03:19 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default may this girl

Don't ask me right now about statistics - apparently right now I am both bad
doing it and
worse reporting it.
We are trying to figure out what the heck we are doing wrong--the bosses
here have never seen the inside of an office or any employees, you know,.
So, my well of
expertise is, well, me! And I never was as high up as those people.

And I leave you with Bart Simpson's definition of Christmas:

" the time of year when people of ALL religious faiths and backgrounds
put aside their differences, and come together, to celebrate the birth
of Jesus."

Or a beer can.

Bill O'Reilly crusades incessantly against the SCOURGE of retailers
saying Happy Holidays in lieu of Merry Christmas, forgetting the Sacred
Scripture, Geisel's Letter to the WhoVillians, and I quote:
"And he puzzled three hours, `till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before!
"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a
store.
"Maybe Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!"

And, as more Light pours into the world, similarly may blessings come
your way every day from places unexpected and more!

mk5000

"Now we drink at Liberty Station
Another cup of muscatel
Wrapped in the strong arms of the Union
Raisin' kids from raisin' hell "--emmy lou harris, blackhawk

Old November 1st 08, 03:23 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley,misc.kids.consumers
marika

just wondering.

FOXNEWS.COM
Nativity Jesus Replaced With Beer Can
Friday, December 08, 2006

PLAISTOW, N.H. - A homeowner said Friday that whoever stole the baby Jesus
from his manger scene was disrespectful by replacing it with an empty beer
can. Bob Chooljain said that the Jesus figure was stolen from the manger
scene on Wednesday night.

Chooljain said that he made the nativity scene more than three decades ago
with his children.

"It's something we kind of did together," he said.

"You just wonder, what was in the person's mind that actually did that? What
was the reason for it? Why leave the beer can? What's the connection?" said
Chooljain, doesn't want to press charges.

Wooden cutouts of sheep and cows remain; only two of the three wise men
stand on either side of the manger. Chooljain said the third was stolen
eight years ago.

Chooljain said he will replace the illuminated figure with another doll for
the time being.