What does DH stand for?

Old March 11th 04, 09:57 PM
ChitaShines

Default What does DH stand for?

I'm unfamiliar with this acronym. I know it has to do with your other half,
spouse, etc.

Old March 11th 04, 10:15 PM
Carla

It's a dumb acronym that could mean any of the following:
dear, dumb, damn or darling husband for those that are too lazy to
just type the word husband.

No offense to anyone that uses it of course. I just think it's
cheesy.

Old March 11th 04, 10:35 PM
Christine

LOL...i asked this before too...
back when i first got pregnant i was REALLY hormonal, and it stood for
something WAY different for me....

D@@@@@@@Husband...
now he is my Dear Husband...;-)

someone posted a site before on abbrevations, maybe someone can post it
again..because i lost it.....

Old March 12th 04, 05:43 AM
Cam & Shane

someone posted a site before on abbrevations, maybe someone can post it
again..because i lost it.....

It is a great site - I use it all the time....
http://www.acronymfinder.com

Old March 12th 04, 06:19 AM
Amy

"Carla" wrote in message
It's a dumb acronym that could mean any of the following:
dear, dumb, damn or darling husband for those that are too lazy to
just type the word husband.

Or for those who aren't yet married, but whose pregnant brain takes so long
to type out the word 'fiance' that they forget what they were posting about.
(raises hand)

Old March 12th 04, 07:01 AM
Fer

Amy wrote:
|| "Carla" wrote in message
||| It's a dumb acronym that could mean any of the following:
||| dear, dumb, damn or darling husband for those that are too lazy to
||| just type the word husband.
|| Or for those who aren't yet married, but whose pregnant brain takes
|| so long to type out the word 'fiance' that they forget what they
|| were posting about. (raises hand)

LMAO
Jenn*raises hand as well!*
-WAHM