We don need no steenkin' CPS.

Old May 10th 06, 03:54 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Better a child be eaten alive than become a ward of the state! was We don need no steenkin' CPS.

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Dragon's Girl" wrote in message
t...

"Carlson LaVonne" wrote in message
I don't know who you are, maggie, but this was one of the sickest and
cruelist statements I have read for a long time. It is "better for a

child
to be eaten alive by a brown rat than he become a ward of the state."

That's par for the course with 'kill CPS' nuts.
The mentality scares me.
They would rather see their child dead than in foster care.
Makes you wonder how far many of them are from killing their own
children.

Children are not removed from their home for no good reason. Most times
the
situation is an upset to deal with for everyone, certainly. Are all
foster
homes the same? No, but they are supervised, monitored and tracked.

Years ago my neighbors took in younger kids (4-8 yrs old or so). I
expressed my (documented) observations and experiences with this family to
the DSF authorities and their lost their ability to be foster parents (and
probably put them under monitoring for their own children). They put
their
house up for sale and moved, and yes, it was obvious they took in kids for
the money alone.

On the other hand, I had observations of another foster home in which the
number of children were limited, they received quality attention and the
foster mother even warmed clothes in the dryer before the kids got dressed
for school on cold mornings.

CPS is doing their job and are directed by the legal (juvenile court)
system. If there are homes that are not up to par......advise CPS. If
there are outstanding foster homes, praise them to CPS. If you really
have
an issue, become a foster parent yourself and do the best you can.

My grandson's PAT has much contact with foster families through her job.
She has told me that most of the homes she would not leave a dog in, much
less a child.
I am sure that she knows the standard as she was a DFS worker over 20 years
ago.

I, myself, stayed in a foster home on the South Side of Chicago that housed
so many kids there was no way these parents were able to keep track of the
kids. I slept in a room for 'temps'...a small room that was only large
enough to contain two sets of bunk beds, and one four drawer dresser. There
was a small path between beds to walk...and at my size now, I doubt I could
fit. I was removed from that home after only several days, as were all the
other children, because the foster father had dozens of accusations of
sexual abuse filed against him.

I lived in another where myself, and one other girl were made to sleep on
the floor and the 'permanents' got the beds.

I've had many experiences such as this...and then....

I met a family from Round Lake Beach who were the best family a kid could
ever hope for. The parents attended church, took in troubled teens, took
care of them like their own children, were loving, kind, considerate, and my
mental image of their home (which I never lived in) was of a bright place
with warm music and lots of food and conversation, and warm clothes.

I was very ignorant of the facts five years ago, when my grandaughter was
placed in foster care, and I think that fear alone probably influenced my
thoughts on her foster family. I have since come to realize that she's been
cared for very well, and her foster mother, who is now her adoptive mother,
has take very good care of her with the utmost concern for her health and
well being. She's a tad spoiled and her mom apparently has ther best
interests in mind always.

So, it's the flip of the coin which homes are good, and which are not, but I
do think that closer tabs by the state could eliminate some of the lower
standard places. Shoot, it wouldn't even have to cost the state. They
could form a volunteer group to do surprise inspections and fill out a
simple questionaire that would include questions like 'what was the overall
conditon of the home in terms of cleanliness?', 'In observing the children
did they appear to interact well with the parents in the home?', 'Did the
children appear to be dressed neatly in good clothing appropriate for
present weather?' etc. and this could be sent to the state for review and
use in determining whether or not a license is continued.

I think Senior citizens would be perfect for the job.

There are ways to combat poor foster homes, and it can be easily done with
the help of the community. Just as the police have been overburdoned and
Crimestoppers, Neighborhood Watch, and other programs have been started to
help ease that burdon, so programs could be started to help with the foster
care system at no cost to the tax payers.

One thing I note about most of the conversations in this group
Coleah...there are a lot of complaints about DFS...there are few offerings
of 'fixes' from anyone doing the complaining. As with everything else
'government', it only changes when the people take a stand against it. It's
unfortunate that the people yelling the most, and capable of making the
biggest impact are working toward the wrong solution: termination of DFS.
The solution is BETTER care, not NO CARE. With some thoughts it could be
accomplished, making care better for the kids, removal less likely, and
easing overloaded cases.

Just doesn't seem that most are interested in that.

(Hi boys and girls, this is Grover, and the phrase of the day is 'Kill CPS'.
Can you say that with me?)

Old May 10th 06, 04:21 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Dragon's Girl wrote:
"Carlson LaVonne" wrote in message
I don't know who you are, maggie, but this was one of the sickest and
cruelist statements I have read for a long time. It is "better for a child
to be eaten alive by a brown rat than he become a ward of the state."

That's par for the course with 'kill CPS' nuts.
The mentality scares me.
They would rather see their child dead than in foster care.
Makes you wonder how far many of them are from killing their own children.

Some with the body on hand. Dead.

Over a thousand a year. My bet is not ONE of those murderous parents
thinks CPS is a useful agency.

Nearly 1,500 a year kill their children. Pretty much year in and year
out. Think how that mounts up in totals.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/p...four.htm#child

Number of Child Fatalities

During 2004, an estimated 1,490 children died (compared to 1,460
children for 2003) from abuse or neglect ...

Age and Sex of Fatalities

Based on data from 32 States, more than fourfifths (81.0%) of children
who were killed were younger than 4 years of age, 11.5 percent were 4-7
years of age, 4.1 percent were 8-11 years of age, and 3.4 percent were
12-17 years of age (figure 4-1).

The youngest children experienced the highest rates of fatalities.
Infant boys (younger than 1 year) had a fatality rate of 18 deaths per
100,000 boys of the same age.3 Infant girls (younger than 1 year) had a
fatality rate of 17 deaths per 100,000 girls of the same age. In
general, fatality rates for both boys and girls decreased with the age
of the children. ...

Real children. Living, breathing, precious children. Just like our own.
Only now dead. Forever. By the hand of their parents.

Does our lil 'o' have problems? Oh.....I'd say so.

About a thousand children a year that die at the hands of their parents
do so because of "discipline" that escalated to murder. In other words,
two thirds of the total each year were "disciplined to death."

And these creeps wonder why anyone would be interested in legislation to
end spanking.

0:-

You have mental and emotional problems, dear. You have an incredible need
for attention, and you either believe what you post, or you need the
attention that results from such posts.

Would you recommend finding all the children being made a ward of the
state, kidnapping them, and letting them die horrible deaths instead?
Would you prefer robbing them of a future? I wouldn't and I could point
you to adults who were wards of the state as children who I doubt would
prefer to have been eaten by rats.

Good grief.

LaVonne

wrote:

ooooooooooh, noooooooooo, you constipated asshole..............it is
you who want to put children at much greater risk than i could ever
dream of doing............even something as stupid as bringing a brown
rat into a house only has the potential for doing damage to a child
than can been seen and treated.............placement does damage that
is not easily seen, can more easily be concealed, and is always
denied...........better the child be eaten alive by a brown rat than he
become a ward of the state............

Old May 10th 06, 04:27 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Dragon's Girl wrote:
"Coleah" wrote in message
[...]

What? WHAT!!!!?

You have anything good or even neutral to say about CPS or foster care?

Obviously then, according to the Gospel of Greggor the Whore, you are a
CPS lackey. Shame on you. 0;-

Stop pretending you have a balanced view. You are fooling anyone, you
CPS lackey....eheheheheh

(Hi boys and girls, this is Grover, and the phrase of the day is 'Kill CPS'.
Can you say that with me?)

I could kill it dead in less than a week...if I was all powerful.

I'd just cause all parents to stop hurting and killing their children.
Pfffit! Gone, like a wisp of fog. No more CPS.

0:-

Old May 11th 06, 06:24 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

aaaaaaaaaaaaah, my little scumsquat, you really have to be one of the
most ****ed up people on the face of this earth............you're a war
mongering baby killer claiming to love children..........the country
looses 1/10,000 of the child population to abuse and neglect, while the
country loses 5/1,000 of its babies due to poor healthcare...........
your society, as you fondly call it, ranks right up there with hungary,
malta, poland and slovakia in infant mortality for the industralized
world and you want a witch hunt to root out unfit
parents...........you're degenerate and ****ed up............pointing
out that you and cps are ****ed up is not the same a hating
children...........go bomb a few women and children...........maybe it
will make you feel better, baby killer...........apparently that's all
you were ever fit to do............

]:^ runs around her dog lot barking about deaths caused by unfit
parents.........

Old May 11th 06, 06:28 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

nooooooooooooo, it's your mentality that scares
me..................you're a left-wing version of the right-wing
buffoons who would drain every dollar from every future generation's
pocketbook to fight every real and imagined enemy lurking in your
stupid little mind...............you don't happen to be related to
georgie poo bush, do you................

dragon girl says i scare her............

Old May 11th 06, 06:35 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default how white liberals screwed themselves

about 40 years ago, the mostly white liberal female loony left decided
to save the world by not having children.............the notion that
quality was more important than quantity justified capta, cps, and
related bureaucratic nightmares............childless gay marriage and
the single lifestyle were byproducts of depopulation
thinking.................about the same time, liberals pushed for
diversity..............the united states stopped being a melting pot
conforming to white middleclass values and started being an ethnic
salad bowl.............today, thanks largely to those decisions couple
with the right-wing's insatiable appetite for cheap labor, half of all
children under five in the united states are hispanic.........the
aging, mostly white, baby boomers will begin to fill assisted living
centers and nursing homes when today's hispanic preschoolers come of
age.........today's average while female schooteacher will be
retired..........except for remants of the super rich, the white grip
on power will slip away.........increasingly, aging whites will become
an old tail trying to wag a young dog.........many hispanics come from
a tradition believing the western part of the united states was stolen
by greedy whites..........the attitude is the land belongs to mexico,
not to washington and should rightfully be reclaimed by the people from
whom it was taken........hispanics have been the one group that does
not wish to assimilate...........while the liberal white media tries to
put a positive spin on the changes, many hispanics view white values
with the same loathing as some native american cultures and for much
the same reason...........the emerging demographic pattern and
separatist attitude among hispanics has broad implications for the
future of mostly white liberal female institutions such as cps and
public education..........it's not that america will be
overthrown...........instead, some very radical white institutions will
be recast in a very different mold and given a different point of
view...........when it happens, liberal whites will have no one to
blame but themselves..........

Old May 11th 06, 06:47 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Her half a brain is loony

soooooooooo, who said "cats do not respond well to negative
reinforcement...........you can't force a cat to do
anything"...........but thanks for agreeing that ]:^ is female........

Old May 11th 06, 09:01 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

wrote in message
oups.com...
nooooooooooooo, it's your mentality that scares
me..................you're a left-wing version of the right-wing
buffoons who would drain every dollar from every future generation's
pocketbook to fight every real and imagined enemy lurking in your
stupid little mind...............you don't happen to be related to
georgie poo bush, do you................

No, I actually happen to be related to a chronic alcoholic and child
abuser/neglecter who lost eight children to the system.
And I'm thankful for those children that she did.
DFS. Those *******s.
Ran off with her 'bay-bies' after a slice and dice job on one thigh, several
instances of drunkeness while pregnant, bruising, hair pulling, yelling,
screaming, etc etc etc.
Ever see a three year old picked up by the hair about one foot from the
ground and carried around in a parental fit of anger?
I don't know how those DFS people sleep at night.
Talk about better off dead than in foster care? HELL! They WOULD be dead
if they weren't in foster care.
I think you hate kids.
Is that so?

dragon girl says i scare her............