Happy 6th Birthday, Niels!

Old July 8th 03, 05:02 PM
Truffles

Default Happy 6th Birthday, Niels!

Happy 6th Birthday to Tine's Niels!

I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old July 8th 03, 08:02 PM
Tine Andersen

"Richard" skrev i en meddelelse
Truffles wrote:
: Happy 6th Birthday to Tine's Niels!
:
: I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

Tine and Allan both took today off to host Niels's
Kindergarten class for pancakes in their newly
renovated home! Such bravery!!

Richard
Micaela's dad

.....and we survived :-)

We had great help in our DD - 10 yo. She took care of most of the girls. She
found her old Barbie stuff.

They ate 100 pancakes among them.

Tine

Old July 11th 03, 04:04 AM
Leslie

Happy Birthday, Niels! I still remember my sixth birthday--I thought I was
grown up!

Leslie
Old July 11th 03, 07:30 AM
Tine Andersen

"Leslie" skrev i en meddelelse
Happy Birthday, Niels! I still remember my sixth birthday--I thought I

was
grown up!

Leslie

He nearly is. He got himself a new "big" bike (he's a very small 6 yo), and
today is last day in kindergarten/daycare/what-do-you-guys-call-the-stuff so
I'm on my way there by car with the goodbye-icecream soon.

He's starting school in August. He calculates pretty well but he's not so
much into reading yet. Managed to figure out how long it would take to drive
a kilometer if you were driving 120 km/hour.

He has a girlfriend (forgot to say goodbye before her vacation - will have
to do so later) and a grown-up bed. He just left his night diaper (a little
late there like his dad) and he play with Mäeklin electrical train.

Tomorrow he's go on vacation with our best friends together with his 10 yo
sister Karen. It's his first overnight stay. I'll be without kids with DH
for five days- if it works out. Waaaah - in a jiffy he'l move out for good
and have his own kids.

Tine, the Danish mom of two big kids.

Old July 13th 03, 04:40 AM
Leslie

He nearly is. He got himself a new "big" bike (he's a very small 6 yo), and
today is last day in kindergarten/daycare/what-do-you-guys-call-the-stuff so
I'm on my way there by car with the goodbye-icecream soon.

Sounds like fun!

He's starting school in August. He calculates pretty well but he's not so
much into reading yet. Managed to figure out how long it would take to drive
a kilometer if you were driving 120 km/hour.

He's a smart one! My second son is a math whiz as well.

He has a girlfriend (forgot to say goodbye before her vacation - will have
to do so later) and a grown-up bed. He just left his night diaper (a little
late there like his dad) and he play with Mäeklin electrical train.

Tomorrow he's go on vacation with our best friends together with his 10 yo
sister Karen. It's his first overnight stay. I'll be without kids with DH
for five days- if it works out.

Wow! Have a great time!

Waaaah - in a jiffy he'l move out for good
and have his own kids.

No kidding--it goes so fast. My oldest is now as tall as I am and we can share
clothes and shoes!
Old July 13th 03, 10:26 AM
Tine Andersen

"Leslie" skrev i en meddelelse
Waaaah - in a jiffy he'l move out for good
and have his own kids.

No kidding--it goes so fast. My oldest is now as tall as I am and we can

share
clothes and shoes!

My daughter is the same - and she's not even 11. DH is 40 cm taller than
meself.

BTW - she doesn't *share* shoes - she steals them, ruins them and I never
see them again.

(My son managed the first night out without mommy and DH and I went out - he
invited (hasn't happened in three years))

Tine, Denmark

Old July 14th 03, 04:53 AM
Leslie

My daughter is the same - and she's not even 11. DH is 40 cm taller than
meself.

My husband is 6'3" and my father is 6'4". I fully expect that at almost 5'7" I
will end up being the shortest person in the house.

BTW - she doesn't *share* shoes - she steals them, ruins them and I never
see them again.

I haven't let Emily borrow anything of mine--it is me doing the borrowing!

(My son managed the first night out without mommy and DH and I went out - he
invited (hasn't happened in three years))

Good for you--I hope you had a wonderful time!

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91), Jake (1/27/94), Teddy (2/15/95), and William (3/5/01)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/onemoremakesfour/

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old July 14th 03, 07:06 PM
Tine Andersen

"Leslie" skrev i en meddelelse
My husband is 6'3" and my father is 6'4". I fully expect that at almost

5'7" I
will end up being the shortest person in the house.

There's something about short men - they sort of don't press any buttons
with me. They have to be tall to be interesting. :-)

I haven't let Emily borrow anything of mine--it is me doing the borrowing!

She's a bit slim still - but it won't be long.

Good for you--I hope you had a wonderful time!

We did - the circus was ridiculous and hilarious funny. Not for kids. We had
a jazz festival in town so we just stolled through the center listening to
people playing in the street.

....and image having s*x without listening for any kids waking up :-) I
haven't done that for 10 years, I think.

Today I stayed at work programming (having fun!) until 7 without having a
bad conscience - I usually leave between 5 and 5.30. It was fun and I can
take the hours off another day.

Tine, Denmark

Old July 15th 03, 04:20 AM
Leslie

Tine said:

There's something about short men - they sort of don't press any buttons
with me. They have to be tall to be interesting. :-)

ITA. Was your father tall? I've always felt that had something to do with it.
MY husband doesn't seem tall to me; he's just the normal height a man is
supposed to be!

I haven't let Emily borrow anything of mine--it is me doing the borrowing!

She's a bit slim still - but it won't be long.

Aha! I've been losing weight, which is why I can fit into Emily's clothes.
Soon they will be too big for me.

Good for you--I hope you had a wonderful time!

We did - the circus was ridiculous and hilarious funny. Not for kids. We had
a jazz festival in town so we just stolled through the center listening to
people playing in the street.

Sounds like a lot of fun!

...and image having s*x without listening for any kids waking up :-) I
haven't done that for 10 years, I think.

We used to go away for a weekend now and again before William came along. Now
it will be at least another year before we can be alone at night.

Today I stayed at work programming (having fun!) until 7 without having a
bad conscience - I usually leave between 5 and 5.30. It was fun and I can
take the hours off another day.

I'm glad you are making the most of your "vacation"!